Join our server on Discord

The Spire.
"Yippee kay yay!" Shadow shouted as he slashed through numerous shadows as he ran behind Mar, "Off the rescue the fair princess from the hands of the evil dude, hmm, think there's a story in there somewhere."

"Would you focus?" Katt growled, smacking a shadow away with one of her handguns before shooting it point-blank, "I don't feel like becoming shadow chow today."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Guh, there really are too many! And just how high does this stair-case go to?" Mar growled in annoyance, hacking a demon in front of him in half as he briefly stopped. Sectioned within every set of stairs would be a circular 'rest area', which, while still swarming with enemies, acted as a spacey room enough for everyone to conglomerate. "Guys, we can't do this much longer and hope to advance, they keep coming from belowstairs!" he turned to the others, "We'll need to go up in small numbers and leave another backup group to take care of those things before they catch up!" the dragon explained, bouncing Mastermune from claw to claw to not lose his rythm.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm with you all the way, can't miss the look on Dot's face when we rescue her." Shadow noded, flipping his sword around and stabbing through a shadow as it walked up behind him.

"I can stay back and provide some cover fire, so to say, if I move up the stairs away they'll have to bottleneck and picking them off should be easy enough for me then." she gave a quick nod to Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Right, then! You provide us some backup, Katt, counting on you!" Mar nodded, then quickly turned ninety and looked upstairs, "Let's go!" he shouted, starting to speed up the spiral, "Odd, we still haven't seen those little kids... Hope they didn't get 'lost' in here...!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I wonder when this staircase ends...why can't we just like, fly to the top or something?" Ereth asked as he hurried along, keeping the place well-lit with a flare, forgetting that he was the only one with wings.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Can't be much further, then again the place didn't look like it could be this packed from the outside," Shadow growled a bit as he knocked away a shadow with the hilt of his sword, turning and slashing through it before it could recover, "Damn these things are as annoying,"

*Lower level*

"as the real Shadow." Katt growled, fighting off the charging shadows as best she could, quickly being overwhelmed by their seemingly endless numbers, "Where the hell do you come from?" she growled, smacking one of the shadows with her elbow before pushing the gun into his mouth blowing it into nothingness as it evaporated into the darkness, "One down," she looked down the stairs at the black wave scrambling over eachother to get up the stairs, "one million to go." she growled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I see a light up there!" Mar said as Mastermune slashed through another demon, "Hah! Knew we'd catch up!" he smiled, Ereth's magic having dissipated from his weapon by then. Looking back at the others, he stopped mid-way at the last 'rest area' and looked around, "Guys, where's Nera? Did she get caught behind?" he asked, Mastermune dissipating in his claws.

OOC: If Ray doesn't come for another 24 hours, I'll start controlling F'Nerah myself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't dream of it, kiddo!" F'Nerah said as she tore through hordes of demons with her flaming wings, catching up to the group, "Our feline friend down there seems to be handling them just fine!" she smiled as she landed next to Ereth, "And I'll explain the wing thing, sweetie. This tower is magically sealed, it apparently disables anybody, whether by natural or telekinetic means, from levitating higher than a feet or two from the floor! I'm sure stud here would've given us a ride in his giant form otherwise!" she casually walked up to Mar and smacked his back with a grin, "Right?" she laughed.

"R-right," Mar stuttered slightly, F'Nerah's cheerfullness kind of weirding him out, but then remembered she was trying to look out for him. With a smile and a nod, he brought himself up to look at the entrance to the aerie of The Spire and then he turend his gaze over to Ereth, "Hey, I hate to pile this on you, but I don't know any other dragon beside Vook with greater skill with magic. Dude, can you hold the rest of them for us and join Katt? We'll go on ahead!" he said, receiving a nod from F'Nerah and waited confirmation of the tactic from Shadow and Ereth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bah, I should have known. Casters always in the back row!" Ereth facepalmed, before heading back down the stairs, a large burst of flames holding itself in front of him, singing anything in his way as he sped down the stairs to Katt. "You need my help, babe?" he asked with a slight grin toward the sexy feline.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh no, everything's just peachy," Katt joked a bit as she hurled her two handguns in the air, throwing up a pair of clips as well, grabbing the guns and swinging them to the side as she reloaded them, "I believe we were just about to sit down for some lunch," she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad