Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"If that is what you want, my Queen! I would fuck with anything and anyone, on your command! I am loyal to you, my Queen, I would do anything you command!" moaned Mai, who also began to finger Laura with three of her digits.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Good," Mindy cooed, "Because I met just decide to breed my little slut. Can never have too many slaves." she purred, "And you'd look so good with a swollen stomach and fat milk-filled udders like a cow." she moaned, sliding her strap-on out of Mai's ass, thrusting it back into her pussy, "And remember, no cumming." she warned. She fingered her tail-hole lightly, pressing her finger in deeper and deeper until she forced her entire fist into Mai's ass.

"Ohhhh, your highness, that feels so good," Laura moaned, her pussy dripping with her love juices.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled and kissed Katt, forcing his tongue into her mouth, his hips thrusting into her, and his hands slapping her sexy ass. "You want to bare my children, slut?" the king whispered, moaning.

-------------

As soon as the three exited the castle, Kive told them to stand in the middle of the market, while he got some supplies. "If any men flirt with you, flirt back. They kiss you, you kiss them. You can even fuck with them."

Soon, a group of drunk men walked over and looked at the sisters. Suddenly they were pulled over, and soon found the men rubbing their bodies. "Hey babies, how are you doing?" one asked. Lucy. If Lucy looked at her sister, she would already find May making out with one of the men.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"I, I have already taken your seed my king," Katt moaned, "I would be honored to bare you an heir."

"Mmm, much better now that your here." Lucy purred in his sexiest voice, "Tell me, what are a bunch of strong handsome men doing wandering around here alone?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"thank you, my queen!" Mai moaned loudly, and continued to lick and suck Laura's pussy. "Slut!" she declared, referring to her maid. "If I can't cum, neither can you!" she said, before forcing four of her fingers into her slave's wet cunt.

------------

"Good. I can't wait to suck on your nice, cow tits. Maybe I should refer to you more as my little cow or piggy?" he teased, fucking her harder, on the verge of cumming. "Don't worry, I wouldn't say such harsh things...Unless you want me two!"

------------

The drunk man smiled, and Lucy could smell the alcohol in his breath. "Maybe we were looking for you....Your friend seems very....friendly," he chuckled, looking at May." Are yo uas friendly?" he asked, and Lucy would feel his hand slap her ass.
"Ahhh, y-yes, your highness," Laura whimpered, she wasn't very experienced with any of this, and was worried about wheither she'd be able to hold back. But she was determined to please her mistress.

"Ohhh yes, watching you boss your slut around, is so arousing," Mindy moaned, increasing her speed into Mai's ass and pussy, "How's it feel to have my fist up your ass my filthy little daughter."

"Call me, ahh, whatever you want, just don't stop fucking me," Katt roared in pleasure, her pussy juices pouring over Kiva's cock in an almost constant state of orgasm.

"Maybe, it depends," Lucy purred as he rubbed the drunk man's crotch, "On just how friendly you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Amazing, my queen! You fuck so well! You are perfect!" Mai moaned. "And you, my little slut," Mai moaned, slapping Laura's ass, then going back to feasting on her pussy. "You...are a good little slut. But from now on, you serve me. The only other person you listen to is the Queen. Her rule far exceeds mine. But if I order something, and the great Queen does not argue, you will do it, got it, bitch?"

-------------

"Very well then, I think I'll call you my little piggy a bit then. It suits you, because you're nothing, but a cum loving pig! I'll fuck you everday, and soon you'll have some nice, big, fat cow tits!" he moaned, loving the idea of having the old queen as his pet. "Here you go, piggy, your daily serving of cum!" he yelled, before unlashing a wave of seed into her waiting body.

--------------

"We'll show you how friendly we can be," the man moaned, before grabbing Lucy and pulling her into a passionate kiss, his tongue pushing into her mouth.
"Yes, yes your highness," Laura cried out in her pleasure, "Whatever you order, I'm your slave." she moaned.

"I am aren't I?" Mindy purred, burying her cock into Mai's pussy and gyrating her hips, stiring up Mai's pussy with it as she began to fuck her ass with her arm, "Just look at this, after I'm through with you your ass could probably hold an entire cannonball." she laughed.

Katt purred in bliss as Kiva's cum flooded her womb yet again, the warm seed sloshing around inside of her, "Ahhh, yes, fill me up my king. Fill me with your cum and child." she moaned.

Lucy purred into the kiss, her tongue rubbing over the man's, able to taste the alchohol still on his breath, her hand never left his crotch, still rubbing his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once Katt had taken his seed like a good little slut, Kiva lifted her off of him, and placed her beside him. He wrapped his arms aronud her and kissed her lips, smiling. "What do you think? Better than that little cock lover you once called a husband?"

---------------

"Ahem."

"Huh? AH! King Kiva!" one of the drunk men yelled, and he quickly pushed May, who he was making out with, away.

"I can't leave you two alone, can I?" he sighed, though the strange smile on his face showed they were not in trouble. "Give the nice men kisses goodbye. We have to get somewhere, soon," he said. May nodded, and gave the man she was making out with a kiss on the cheek. "Ask the king for some private playtime between you and me later," she said, with a sluttish tone.
"Ohhh infinitely better." Katt purred in bliss, "Absolutely no comparison."

"Aww," Lucy pouted a bit, leaning up to give his man a kiss on the cheek, "I hope the king allows us to see you again." she purred giving his cock another rub as he left to go stand next to Kiva.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad