Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Pussy, my Queen!" Mai smiled. "Fuck my pussy, then my ass, and then my mouth so I can taste my butt and cunt!" she begged, growing wet just from thinking about it.

---------------

Kiva smiled, and kissed Katt's lips again, before getting off her and laying on the bed, on his back. "You do it then. You ride my cock. Go up and down on it, as fast or as slow as you want it. Show my how much you love my cock."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"With pleasure my filthy little whore Princess," Mindy laughed, giving Mai's ass a slap as she grabbed it, thrusting her toy deep into Mai's pussy, "How's that feel? You like getting your ass fucked you little slut," she moaned softly.

"Ahh, please, my king, can't you just fuck me?" Katt whimpered slightly, she was so horny she desperately wanted to be fucked roughly, "Please, fuck me like a cheap worhtless whore," she begged.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
((I think you mean, your pussy fucked. You said ass))

"YES! Yes, I love having my pussy fucked by you, the true Queen of the Kingdom!" Mai moaned, but then looked at Laura. "My Queen! AH! May I pleasure my fellow slave with my mouth? It doesn't seem right leaving her out of this..."

--------------------

"I may fuck you, but I won't if you act disobedient. Now do as you are told and fuck your self with my cock. If you start behaving, and being a good little slut, I'll be sure to reward you. I'm still rather mad at you for thinking you can overthrow me," he growled, and Katt suddenly felt an invisible hand slap her ass. "Now get to work, whore."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
OOC: Pussy ass, same thing. Or at least close enough.

IC:

Mindy smiled over at Laura, the girl sitting obediently, her head towards the ground as she averted her gaze from watching the two, "She's your slut Princess, you may order her to do anything you wish. I'll tell you if I disagree with one of your orders." Mindy moaned, pulling out entirely from Mai's ass, grabbing her ass tightly as she thrust back in, her hips smacking against the girl's ass.

Katt moaned from the slap, panting softly in lust, "I merely, meant, that I shouldn't take such a dominant position over you my King. To sit on top of you, and use you like that." she explained but still followed his order, climbing over him, rubbing her cunt over the head of Kiva's cock before sliding down on it, crying out in pleasure as she began to fuck herself on his cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva moaned as Katt's tight cunt squeezed his cock. He slapped her ass again, and said, "We both know who the true Master is, don't we, slut? Mmmm...Such a tight cunt. Did you even feeli anything when you had sex with the old king?" he moaned.

The clone fucked Lucy harder, and faster. The tentacles that had been fucking May dropped her, and the cum covered whore crawled over. With a nod from the clone, Lucy's sister kissed the slut's lips, and whispered into her ear. "This is our new life...Forever slaves. Forever sluts....Forever being fucked by a nice, big, cock, unti lthe day we die..."

-----------

"AHHH! My Queen! You fuck me with such skill!" she moaned, before looking at Laura. "Slut, come here and sit on my face. I want to feast on your wet cunt."
"Never, anything like this," Katt moaned in pleasure as she fucked Kiva, "Your cock is so amazing, I love fucking myself on it," she moaned, resting her hands onto Kiva's chest as she lifted herself up and down harder on his cock, growling in pleasure as her orgasm grew closer.

"Just, sluts, till the day we die," Lucy moaned, "Our king's, slaves." she happily kissed her sister, moaning into the kiss as the clone fucked her ass.

"Ohhh damn right slut, and I'm going to fuck you everyday, you're such an amazing pleasure slave," Mindy moaned leaning over Mai as she reached under her, grabbing her nipples and pinching them hard.

"Yes, your highness." Laura said, crawling over on all fours towards Mai, standing over Mai, her pussy hanging infront of the princess's face, "Is this, really okay? I, don't think I'm worthy your highness."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't cum yet! You cum, when I allow it," the new King hissed, slapping Katt's sexy ass. "Now...tell me how you love me more than that gay slut."

The clone suddenly pulled out of Lucy and smiled. "I just thought of something. I want you two to tell me what you want to wear. We're going out in public, and you two are going to be the town sluts. Maybe even have you two talk to the few knights were loyal to you, show them what sluts you are," he smiled. "Tell me what you two want to wear," he said.

May told him, and suddenly the young girl glowed pink, and was now wearing fresh make up, and a pink, beautiful, Princess gown, complete with tiara. Once Lucy decided on what she wanted to wear, they would leave.

---------------

"Don't be so silly," Mai moaned, and gave Laura's pussy a lick, teasing her. "I think you have the second most amazing pussy I've seen. The Queen's being the first of course. And your juices...They taste so good," she added, kissing and licking away at the maid's cunt.
Lucy told him the outfit, a tight fitting pink corset, with matching elbow length gloves, panties, and leggings, "Does this please you master?" he purred, smiling at the kiva clone.

"So much more, I can't even put it in words," Katt purred, still fucking herself on Kiva's cock, her juices coating it and his crotch, "I never came once with that bastard, he was completely useless for a husband, only married him to be a queen." she moaned, she slammed herself down on his cock, arching her back as she roared in pleasure, her orgasm pouring out over Kiva's cock and crotch, coating his fur in her cum.

Laura moaned softly, almost embarrased as her pussy was eaten out, and by the princess no less, "Th-thank you, so much your highness," she purred, "It feels, soo gooood,"

"That's good, eat that bitch out," Mindy moaned, thrusting harder into Mai's ass, each thrust forcing her muzzle into Laura's pussy, "Look at you, you're even submissive to your own slut. You like being dominated don't you slut? Love when people have their way with your slutty body." she moaned, leaning back and giving Mai's ass a hard slap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As soon as he was dressed, the master smiled as the two and slapped both of their asses. "You look beautiful. Now hold hands, and say goodbye to your Katt," he said, walking to the door. May looked and saw the woman she once called wife riding Kiva's cock. "Goodbye, Katt. When I return, I'll be covered inside and out with sperm. Goodbye my King. Save some sperm for us, please." Once Lucy said her goodbye, they would leave.

"Naughty, naughty. You came before I did," Kiva chuckled. He grabbed her waist and licked his lips. "Prepared to be really fucked." He then lifted her up, so that she was barely holding the head of his cock, and slammed her back down, fucking her faster and faster, at superhuman speeds.

------------

"Only women, my Queen!" Mai moaned between licks. "I love women, but the women I love the most are you, my Queen, and my beautiful slut. I love you both, so much, please! Never leave me!" Mai moaned, licking her maid's pussy more, pushing in three fingers, into the wet cunt. "AHH! May I cum, my Queen?"
"Goodbye mother, have fun with the King," Lucy purred as he followed Kiva, holding onto May's hand.

"AHH! OH God!" Katt cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure, feeling the head of Kiva's cock pressing against her cervix, threatening to push right through it and into her womb, "Keep fucking me, oh god it feels so good," she roared.

"Only women?" Mindy smiled, "And what if, for whatever reason, I ordered you to let a man fuck you?" she asked, still sliding in and out of Mai's ass, "Would you disobey me then my little slut? And no, you are forbidden from cumming. You're still being punished." she smiled, jamming three of her fingers into Mai's cunt, fingering her hard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad