Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
It felt cautious to me, joked the boy as his eyes adjusted.

Mike....What's going on...? Alex thought as he got a bad feeling in his gut. He looked at whoever was under the rag on the gang leader's left, and then the leader. Do you know who is under there, Mike?

Either way, Alex did not move, not back and not forth. He stood his ground, swords at the ready. "...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
I sense...dark spirits. Not demons, more like leaches. Whoever is under there is attracting them like a honey covered prisoner attracts ants. The person beneath the rag did not move, yet stood up straight enough to seem conscious, and yet did not seem to be restrained. "So, you going to turn around and make tracks? Or am I going to have to make tracks on your grave boy?" Asked the gang leader.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Attracting them? What attracts these...leaches? Hate? Power? Sadness? Alex inquired. "I'm going to kill you," he said, pointing at the gang leader. "But first off, whose under there?" he asked, pointing at the rag, and whoever was underneath.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Well, Im glad you asked." The gang leader said. I dont know, a mixture I suppose. If to many attach to a human...well, lets just say it isnt pretty. Mike said as the gang leader stood up and pulled the sheet away, revealing the creature beneath. A darkling...I should have known. The strange, shadowy monster looked up at Alex with blank, almost dead eyes. "You thought you were the only one with that voodoo didnt you? Ha! I might not know where you get your weird ass demon power, but I can tell you that you are not the only one with a trick or two." He snapped his fingers and the creature came to life, suddenly standing up. An unnatural cold filled the air and slowly it began to descend down to the car. There it found Alex's blood soaked hand prints, and it reached down and began to lick them clean, its acidic tongue eating through the paint on the car.

"You should have left when you had the chance." The boss said, laughing as he snapped his fingers again, calling the creature's attention to Alex. Be careful, that thing isnt human...I dont know how he has bound up all these poltergeists and bad spirits, but he didnt skip any steps. Thats a real darkling...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Noted," Alex whispered, before looking around. He fired a ball of dark magic at the beast, wanting to see the results. No matter the end results were, he looked around, and ran to wall. He ripped his hands through the walls of the warehouse, and ripped out a portion of it, and threw it at the Darkling. "Any suggestions?" he whispered.
The ball of dark magic did nothing as the beast simply swallowed it up into itself. The wall chunk was almost as useless, simply making the shadow creature disperse and then reform. Well...there is literally no human in that thing. Normally there is one, and if you can kill it, then the darkling will die as well. The source must not be far away, we have to find the human who is feeding this thing and kill him, it could be the gang leader, but if it is, it wont be easy to reach him. the Darkling began to advance, its movements slow and steady as it made its way towards Alex. Also, whatever you do, do not let that thing touch you. At all. Do not touch it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Noted. Alex was about to run towards the beast, and jump over the monster, but a thought crossed his mind. ....Isn't that too obvious? It's possible someone else is pouring this beast, isn't it? he asked. He looked at the crowd of street thugs and murderers, and jumped towards them, preparing to chop down the mass of killers and criminals.
Suddenly, the Darkling was there, right infront of him. It had dispelled and reformed right in front of him. It reached out with a shadowy claw, straining for Alex's face, nearly touching his eye. But Mike was there, and caused another bolt of red lighting to erupt out of him and explode, hurting Alex, but blasting him away from the danger. Be careful damn it! The thing is immaterial, it can take itself apart and reform wherever it wants. Besides, I doubt that any of them are the source. You dont fear your own darkling... "What are you waiting for?!" The boss suddenly shouted. "Light that son of a bitch up!" Suddenly, every gun was firing at Alex. Even with his super regeneration, suddenly becoming fifty percent lead slowed you down, and the darkling didnt seem to feel a thing as it disappeared again, reading to strike from another angle as Alex had to deal with the endless rain of bullets.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex screamed in pain as he was filled with lead. He ran towards the car, and grabbed it again, throwing it at a large group of thugs. One of the bullets hit the car's gas tank, and the van suddenly exploded in mid air, launching metal and fire everywhere. The blast hit Alex, and he flew back, crashing through the wall and landing outside the warehouse. Can you sense where the source is? Hint at it? Anything? he asked, as he began running away from the warehouse, his body bleeding and burned, though his regeneration was slowly fixing that.
What? I have to do everything?! Be happy you are still alive human, Im saving your life every second you breath! The demon scolded. Besides, you cant expect me to be able to track the source like this. I would have to get either very close to the source, or the darkling, and both would defeat the purpose of tracking. The Darkling suddenly lept out from a nearby shadow, landing right in front of them and moving forward, arms spread menacingly. You will not run from this fight! I do no posses cowards. The demon said, making Alex feel extreme pain for a second as he threatened to leave if he ran. If Mike left right then, then Alex's wound would kill him in a matter moments.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)