Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Before Evoline could speak her next word, the Master had his sword out, and pointed at her. He looked at her for a moment, before stabbing the sword into the ground. "I never intended to sell you. I have no love towards Eastern Orcs, nor should you....You are sure you never met another Orc...? Where were you before I found you in that man's dungeon?" he asked, not looking directly at her. "I would advise not to lie. I don't like people who lie to my face..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Evoline calmed down a little after that, and began to think. "Where was I...I...I dont quite remember. I mean, there are flashes in my memory...but not of anything concerning orcs. A forest, misty and dark...people...maybe elves...and....something else." She shook her head, clearly unable to recall more than that. "But I am sure I have not met any other orcs. I dont see any at all when I try to think back."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...." the Master turned around, and began walking to the door. "If I discover you are lying or planning something, you will suffer." He left the room then, if there was nothing else to discuss, and came back to the gate, which opened so he could walk out to discuss with the other Orcs. He looked at them and bowed his head, and shook it, symbolizing no. He wasn't going to trade young Evoline. "If you need anything before your leave, I will supply it," he said, as he began to leave back into his camp. If the Eastern Orcs dare try anything, they would soon discover they were being aimed at by Northern archers.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Im not lying." Evoline said with conviction. "I...Im sure Im not!" She bit her lip as Master left. He had treated her well, she didnt want to be lying to him, and even though she was mostly sure she was telling the truth, her past was rather cluttered and misty, she couldnt be sure.

"What we need is that girl! Supply her to us!" The orc emissary said angrily. "Damn it, me and all my men are going to die, all because you wont hand over some slave bitch!" He screamed, pulling out his short sword. His men began to do the same, but stopped mid draw as they heard the familiar sound of straining bow strings. The emissary looked around at the various sharp projectiles pointed right at him, looking at a loss. "I have to have her, even if you kill me for it. I can die here, or I can die when I get back." He readied his sword. "I'll save the grim reaper a trip."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...I respect your perseverance, young warrior," the Master said as he took out his sword and spun around, ready to fight. He held his hand up. "Let me end his life with honor. One with such determination deserves that much. Kill any who try to interrupt this duel, though." He looked at the emissary. "One, on one. Agreed?" he asked, stepping forward and holding his sword.
"...Very well!" the orc said. "But if I win, then we get the girl." It was not a proposition, but a stake, the stakes of the duel. Of course, that also meant that Master could set his own stake, perhaps the lives of the other orcs, or, in the likely case of the emissary's death, the slaves they brought to bargain with would be his. Or he could stake nothing. If they came back with no girl, they may be killed. If they came back with no girl or slaves, they would definitely be killed. The choice was his.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Very well. You may have her, if you can beat me. Of course, I can make my own stake, but I don't think that will be necessary. Your master will obviously punish you for losing Evoline, so I see no point in letting you lose the slaves two. That will only make things worst for you," the Master chuckled. "Go ahead. Attack me. I will try to make your death quick..."
The orc grit his teeth and came in slowly, sizing up Master before he struck. He knew his chances were next to nothing, but he had to try, he had to win! After a moment, he struck, aiming low for his knees, which, he didnt realize, left his neck completely exposed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The blade came would have hit the Master, would have sliced right through his knees, ending him. It would have hit, had it not been for the Master's quick speed. With one, powerful strike, The Master swung his mighty blade at the emissary's neck. The Orc probably wouldn't even felt it.
The emissary's head hit the ground before his body did, and the battle was over in and instant. The orcs and slaves then left peacefully, journeying back to their own master. This left Master with quite a few questions to add on top of the others. Who was Evoline, what was Evoline, and why was she so sought after? Perhaps she held some answers, or maybe she held none...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)