Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Hmmm....I dunno...." Kiva said, looking away. The tentacles shot their seed into Katt, and in seconds they would fill her up to the point she may have exploded. Luckily, only little of their cum got into her, as they suddenly vanished, and the old Queen fell onto a soft bed. Kiva had gotten rid of the tentacles, so that only a handful of their cum had gotten into her. Still, it must have been a good scare. "Learned your lesson, or do we have to do this again?"

The clones shot their seed into the two, and pulled out, covering their back and hair in cum as May shot her seed onto her own body and Lucy's. "SISTER"! she cried, and soon the two sluts were laying on the ground, covered in their cum and the clones'.

"AHHHH! MOMMY!" Mai screamed as she had the biggest orgasm of her life, coating Mindy's face with her cum, going practically mad at the pleasure she felt from her mother's sex skills.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Yes, I mean, no, I swear I won't disobey you again." Kattrina whimpered, still shaking a bit from the ordeal, "I'm sorry, please forgive me my king."

Lucy purred happily as he cuddled against May, rubbing their mixed cum into his fur, "Mmm, your cum feels so warm sister, it feels good on my fur."

"That's my good girl, cumming when your mommy tells you to." Mindy smiled, licking her lips, "But you dissapointed me," Mindy said, giving Mai's ass a rough slap, "I never said you were allowed to call me mommy, you will adress me as Queen," she gave her other cheek a slap, "is that clear my slutty new daughter?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled, and a towel appeared in his hand. "Clean yourself up," he said, pointing at a few blobs of tentacle seed that had landed on her body. "And remind me, who is the King of the land?"

Mai gasped with fear, and then whimpered. "I'm sorry, my Queen! Punish me however you want! I've been a bad girl!" she said, kissing Mindy's pussy, begging for forgiveness.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Y-you are, my king, the only king," Kattrina quickly said as she began to towel herself off, cleaning the gobs of cum out of her fur, "Does, this mean I am forgiven my king?" she asked hopefully.

"Oh I intend to," Mindy purred, rubbing Mai's ass, "I think the kingdom has seen enough for today, we're going to the playroom for the next few hours." Mindy smiled as she stood, pulling Mai to her feet, "Go to your room, and put on something slutty, I'm sure you have something," she teased, "Then meet me in the dungeon for your punishment." she ordered, giving Mai a kiss on the forehead, "And be quick, I don't enjoy waiting." she added as she left the stage after a quick wave to the crowd, and headed to her playroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I suppose. But remember, if I get one hint that you do not like me or my Queen, you will be punished. Lucy, May!"

By now, the clones had vanished, and the two sluts were on the ground, covered in cum. "Blow a kiss to the crowd, and say goodbye. We're leaving," he said, and looked at Katt. "As for you. Get on all fours, like the pet you are, and follow me."

May obeyed, and blew a sexual kiss to the crowd. "I hope to have the men of this kingdom fuck me soon," she said, before helping his cum covered sister up. After Lucy said her goodbyes, she would kiss her again, before the two followed their king.

Mai obeyed, and ran as fast as she could, not out of embarrassment for being naked, but out of a want to please her Queen. She soon returned to her room, and found a pink, smooth, and slim dress. Her cleavage was openly seen, and a cut in the back allowed her sexy legs, and if you were lucky, peaks of her naked ass to be seen. With her dress on, she quickly left to go see her Queen, who was waiting in the dungeon.
Katt obediently crawled after him on her hands and knees, blushing slightly from the comments the crowd were shouting.

Lucy turned around and bent slightly, looking back as he blew a kiss out, "See you boys soon." he purred, kissing his sister as they went in with their King.

*Dungeon*

"Good, you didn't dissapoint." Mindy smiled as she looked up from a chair, she wasn't naked any longer, instead she was dressed in a tight form fitting leather suit that covered her entire body, "I like your choice in outfit, though it isn't quite as slutty as I expected you to have, hope I don't find out you were holding back from shame." she laughed a bit as she patted her lap, "Now come over and lay down on your stomache, mommy needs to punish you for being such a naughty girl in public." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
They soon returned to Kiva's room, and he looked at the three. "Now then...What now? Katt! Get on the bed and start pleasuring yourself! Do not cum though. Lucy, May...Service your Master's cock," he ordered, and pointed hsi hard cock at the two. May quickly moved forward, kissing and licking Kiva's ballsack.

"Yes, my Queen," Mai obeyed, and quickly placed herself on Mindy's lap, her butt ready to be spanked.
"P-pleasure myself?" Katt asked, blushing slightly. She climbed onto the bed not wanting to incur Kiva's wrath again, she layed back on her back, spreading her legs as she began to rub her pussy, purring softly and moaning from it, "Is, this good, ahh, my king." she moaned.

*Dungeon*

"Before we begin, I want to make sure you are clear on a few quick rules." Mindy explained, rubbing Mai's ass softly, "Rule one, when we are in public, or around anyone other than Katt, Lucy, May, or the King, you will refer to me as Queen. Rule two, when it is just you and me, in private, like now," she purred a bit, "You may call me either mommy or Queen. And finally rule three, I do love you Princess, and so, if you ever feel uncomfortable with anything, say 'Halo' and I will stop." she smiled, "Do you understand?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, very good slut. Keep doing that. Just don't cum, and I'll make sure to fuck you soon. As for you two," Kiva looked at Lucy and May, and pointed at his cock. "Use your mouths to pleasure it, like the sluts you are."

-----------

Mai blushed as Mindy said she loved her and cuddled against her, though still remained on her Queen's lap. "I love you two, mommy. Do whatever you please with me..."
Katt nodded, barely fingering herself to keep her arousal low. She didn't want to risk cumming and get Kiva angry again.

"Yes my King," Lucy moaned as he crawled over to Kiva, licking over his cock as May focused on his balls.

"Alright then," Mindy smiled, giving Mai's ass a quick rub before she lifted her hand up, bringing it down with all her strength onto Mai's ass, leaving a bright red imprint of her hand on the girl's ass, "You dissapointed me today Princess, you embarrased me infront of my subjects," she said as she smacked her ass again, "That is why you are being punished."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad