Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex smiled and petted her small head, and snagged some mushrooms that she could feast on. "There are still some food in the bag for you, Silvia, but for now you should rest. You deserve it, afterall, my love," he said, and kissed her once more before exiting the room and going back to Alexander's with Serenity and some mushrooms in his pocket.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity smiled and slipped into the pocket and began gnawing on a mushroom while Silvia slipped into the bed and smiled at her master as he left. Back at the room, Alexander was awaiting his hopefully temporary transformation.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
After giving Silvia a kiss goodbye, and telling her not to open the door again, he left the room, closing his door behind him. He soon arrived at Alexander's room, and Hunter allowed him in. "Hunter, Alexander, this is my dear Serenity. Serenity, if you would be so kind as to turn Alexander into a woman," he said, pointing at Alexander. Hunter watched closely, curious as to what Alexander would look like as a girl.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity shyly popped her head out of Alex's pocket and bowed to the others like a good slave. She gave a little greeting and then turned to look at Alexander. The tall elf tightened his jaw as he prepared for whatever was to come. Unlike many elves, Alexander was not quite so feminine, having the body of a Saxon warrior, and the build of a champion, as such he was not angular or frail looking, and sported and impressive set of muscles. His face, though clean shaven and elven, was not so different, the battle experience in his red eyes making him look more rugged naturally. His long raven hair was the only part of him that would suit a woman, but it suited a man just as well.

Serenity tilted her head upon seeing him and looked back at her master to make sure it was Alexander he wanted to transform, though Hunter was hardly a better candidate. With a bow and small shrug Serenity sighed and began her magic. Small fingers flexing, she began to speak in Fey and wave her hands about in circles and patterns. It only took a moment for the warm light to begin emitting from her, and then suddenly it flew forward and hit Alexander squarely on the head and exploded in a blast of pink smoke and peculiar shiny bubbles.

As the smoke and bubbles cleared slowly, a new person stood in the room. Imagine Alexander, as he was before, muscular, strong and tall...with breasts. That was not what he looked like now (Thank god). Instead, the fairy magic had completely reformed him, and where the nearly seven foot tall elven warrior once stood was now a tall, but not quite as tall, elven woman. Her hair was much unchanged, long and raven black, in sharp contrast with her pale skin. Her entire body was toned and it was clear that she could be a warrior...but truly Alexander had lost the bulk of his strength, now being built more like Grace was, save more elven and thus more angular. Her eyes remained a stunning red, her face was beautiful and fair, and her breasts were surprisingly large C cups.

There stood Alexander, beautiful and somehow sexy, despite his former appearance. Looking around her room, she soon found a mirror, and gasped slightly at her new appearance. Unbuckling her belt, she let the over sized armor slide off and stood in bare chain mail, which further displayed her new body, and studied herself more closely. She was not sure to take her own extreme attractiveness as a complement or not, but decided that it was...best for the mission. Turning around, she picked up her sword and found it was no heavier than before, and sighed with relief, at least her previous strength had not diminished despite her appearance.

The new Alexander turned to Hunter and bowed her head, unsure how to address the war leader now that he had become a she.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter and Alex stared in surprise at the sight of the beautiful Alexander. "...I'm...going to go back to my room to drop Serenity off. You two get ready for the plan," he said, leaving with his fairy. As soon as they were out, with the door closed behind him, Alex kissed Serenity's head, and said, "Good job, Serenity. I am very proud of you. But later, you can change him back, yes?"

Hunter looked at Alexander, and could not help, but find her rather beautiful. In a way, like a black haired Grace. He looked her up and down, analyzing her beautiful body, before saying. "You look....good, Alexander."
Serenity smiled wearily and hugged Alex's thumb, tired out from her efforts. She would fall asleep in his pocket if allowed to, never having used so much magic before. She nodded a weak yes to Alex, though she, in truth, was not so sure. She couldnt think of why not though, since a repeat spell should just reverse the process.

"In-Indeed?" Alexander stammered with a slight blush. "Well...I suppose we should discuss the plan. How are we going to get myself into Mike's custody? I could wander close to him and hope for capture, or maybe you could trade me for one of the other girls. That way, even if I should fail, it will not be a total loss." Alexander waited to hear from Hunter then, also wondering what name he should give Mickal if asked. Alexander would probably not fly over so well.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I agree...Okay, we'll go to Mike, and tell him I will trade you, for one of the others. Once we're there, we have to put up a good act. I will act cruel to you, and you must act weak, and pathetic. Hopefully that will put him in a false sense of security. You can tell him your name is Anna, or Ali, or something. We should also change your clothes, make you seem more innocent. Do you have anything you could wear? If not, I shall go to Grace's room and take one of her outfits....You look her size," Hunter said, looking at the ground. "...Is this conversation as awkward for you as it is for more?" he chuckled, looking at Alexander as he walked to the door, just in case.

Alex soon returned with Serenity to his room, and walked in. He placed the sleeping Serenity beside the probably sleeping Silvia, and kissed both again, before leaving the room, the door closing behind him.
Alexander sighed heavily and a closet appeared out of the wall. "I think I will chose my clothes." she said sternly, making it clear that he was not wearing one of Grace's princess dresses or any of Hunter's...whatever he made her wear. Instead she took out some black trousers and tunic, looking more like a commoner now. "I suspect he will see through the clothes well enough, and I can just as easily be your servant, whom you are giving up for the sake of whoever you want to save for Grace's sake." She then walked behind a veil to change, not wanting to make this anymore humiliating than it was. The mere thought of having to act weak and terrified and possible run the risk of being raped by Mike made her stomach churn, but she had little choice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
As Alexander hid behind the veil, Hunter looked at the wall. "Alexander....I am in your gratitude. You serve me at this moment, not just as the Champion of the Saxon Kingdom, but as my friend. I doubt many others would do this action...In the future, if there is anything you want or need, that does not have me betraying or hurting Grace in any way, I will be completely willing to help you. Do not say that what you are doing is simply the duty of the Champion. I doubt many Champions would be so loyal to their War Leader. I am in your debt, my friend..." he said,
Alexander shook her head and sighed. "No, I am always in your debt war leader, for even allowing an elf like me to become a Champion. For that I will serve you to the best of my ability, even if it means doing...this." She came out from behind the veil and blushed slightly at her new breasts, which were taught and perky. "..In any case...I shall go on your command Hunter. Will I need any restraints?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)