Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva did not say anything. Instead, he only smiled and snapped his fingers. Suddenly, dozens of tentacles shot out of his back and attempted to grab Katt's arms and legs. After which, two, tentacles, a bit bigger than Kiva's own cock, rubbed against her ass and pussy. "Ready, slut?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mindy smiled at the sight of the tentacles grabbing Katt, "Make sure her mouth is open, I want to hear that slut begging and screaming after what she did." She said, gentley rubbing Mai's back. Her pussy, already soaked from her time with the multible Kivas, begining to burn and ache as she watched the scene.

"St-stop, please I'm sorry, I swear I won't do anything!" Katt begged as she felt the tentacles against her ass and pussy, feeling their immense size and knowing she'd never take them painlessly, "Please, we can talk this out can't we?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmmm...No," Alex said, and suddenly the tentacles rammed into Katt's ass and pussy, fucking her fast and without mercy.

May moaned in joy and kissed Lucy again, making out passionately with her as the double fuck became more pleasurable. "My sister slut. My whore twin. You and I are going to cock slaves aronud the world. A couple of girls, looking for some nice big dicks, but of course, serving the King's cock the most," she said between kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"AHHHHH! OH GOD PLEASE STOP! TAKE THEM OUT!" Kattrina cried out in pain as her ass and pussy were both spread further than she ever imagined possible, feeling like she was about to be ripped clean in half by them.

"Ooh I love hearing a naughty slut screaming." Mindy moaned softly, "I think we should reward you sooner rather than later." she smiled at Mai, rolling around and grabbing Mai's legs, pulling the girl down ontop of her in a 69 position, "Mmm, you know what to do Pet." she cooed, dragging her tongue over Mai's pussy lips, thrusting a finger into her ass and fingering it gentley as she ate her out.

"For all our lives, nothing but his own personal cunt-boys, his cock-whores." Lucy purred, rubbing May's cock as he moaned from the double fuck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"My Queen!" Mai moaned, and quickly began licking at Mindy's pussy. "My Queen....I love you....Please, can you be my new mommy? I don't want that bitch to be my mother any more," she begged between licks.

"I'm sorry? What? Can't hear you," Kiva smiled as the tentacles continued to fuck her sexy body.
"Of course, but don't think it'll change anything," Mindy smiled, replacing her tongue with a couple of fingers while she talked, "You will still be my pet, don't expect anything special just because your my daughter." she moaned softly, "Now, let's make you cum for mommy." she giggled a bit as she moved her fingers free, using them to rub Mai's clit as her tongue skillfully moved around inside of her pussy.

"AHHHH! TAKE IT OUT!" Katt cried in agony, struggling to pull her hands free. She could feel a wetness between her legs and around her ass, but she knew it wasn't from arousal, she knew the size of the tentacles had litteraly split her open, causing her ass and pussy to bleed slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes, mommy," Mai moaned, and happily returned the treatment, pushing three fingers into Mindy's pussy, followed by a series of licks.

"That's not good," Kiva said, as he saw the blood drop. "I hate damaging my sluts, really, I do. Maybe if you would apologize, I would try to stop it," he said to the old queen as the tentacles fucked her ass and pussy.
"Mmmm, that's my good daughter," Mindy moaned in pleasure, switching between rubbing Mai's clit with her fingers and eating her out, to sucking on her clit with her mouth and fingering her pussy, all the while her fingers still gentley sliding in and out of her tight ass.

"Ahhh, I'm sorry my king, I'm so sorry, I promise, I won't do it again," Kattrina cried out, "Please have mercy on me king."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm sorry, what was that? I can't hear you. Those tentacles are fucking you pretty loudly!" Kiva teased. "Better hurry. I think those tentacles are about to cum inside of you!" he added as the tentacles grew even bigger, about to unload themselves within Katt.

"C-cum with me, sister! Let's cum all over each other," May moaned as both clones began to fuck the two faster and faster. May wrapped her arms around Lucy, their dicks rubbing against one another as his orgasm neared. "I'm so close....Let's cum together, sister, before everyone...."

"Ahhhh! Mommy, I'm going to cum! Can I cum? Can your little whore daughter cum?" May moaned, plunging four of her fingers into Mindy and sucking on Mindy's clit for all she was worth.
"Ahhhh, no, please don't, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" Kattrina begged, desperate to have the tentacles out of her especially with their rapidly increasing girth causing her even more pain.

"Nyaaaa, sisster," lucy moaned as he grabbed May closer to himself, roaring out in pleasure as he came, his cum firing up between the two sluts, covering their chests in his sticky seed.

"Of course, cum for mommy my little slut," Mindy moaned from the additional fingers, burying her own muzzle into Mai's pussy, not wanting to miss a single drop of her delicious orgasm, "Go ahead and cum into your mommy's mouth." she cooed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad