Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
'"Let me talk to her," Alex suggested. "She does not know me. Perhaps she will take pity on me, if I lie that the girls are my slaves...." he said.

Serenity again came to his mind, and while the idea of her turning him into a girl was great for sex, the thought of him, Hunter, or Alexander being turned into a girl and then treated as a slave for Mike felt....less than good...

"Or maybe we'll get lucky and find another woman willing to help. Either way, it is all we have," Alex sighed. Hunter also sighed, and looked ath is Champion for suggestions. While Cassandra might not attack the boy without warning, he doubted she would help a stranger.

"Perhaps...we can fool her into thinking Alex is also an enemy of the Saxon? Or that Mike is a Saxon or a wizard who trapped us all here?" he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Alex and her already met, and parted on...less than favorable terms)

Alexander shook his head. "No..we wont be able to trick her, she doesnt trust us enough to be tricked in that way, and Mike does not use any spell craft I can recognize...she will see through us instantly and might even join forces with him. This we can not have. We will have to buy her off somehow, offer her land or servants...lots of both probably." Alexander sighed heavily. "We could try to go for the old fashoned instant kill assassination...but we wont get another chance if it fails and the girls will likely be lost forever. You, Alex was it? You got your woman back from him. What did you have to do aside from capture Grace? Or was he just offering an exchange? He must have a weakness..."
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...." Alex looked at Alexander, and he realized he had no choice. "I have an idea, but....Alexander, Hunter, how devoted are you two on saving these girls?"

"If this is what Grace wants, I would give up almost anything."

"And you, Alexander? How devoted are you to this?"

((I remember, but I don't think they learned each other's name))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Ya but a face is a face, and she will remember his)

Alexander bowed his head and said "I am loyal to my War Leader. I would give my life for any cause he deemed worthy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My lover, Serenity, she is a fairy and she has a power to turn a man, into a female. If one of you allow her to do this, you can have one of us give the other to Mike, or perhaps just wander into Mike's territory. From there, we can get him, maybe even turn him into a girl for some payback. Either way, one of you has to be the girl, Serenity isn't strong enough to turn both of you into one."

"Why aren't you an option?" Hunter growled.

"My idea, my lover, my deal. I'm not going to serve the same bastard one hurt my lover, not again."

Hunter looked at Alex, and then at Alexander. He placed a hand on his Champion's shoulder, and said, "I will not order you to take this humiliation, my brother. Give me a true answer, do you wish for me to take this mission, or for you to take it...?"
The champion was rather taken aback by the sudden plan and what was involved in it. He sighed when Hunter asked him and shook his head. "I am...hesitant to expose myself like this to the enemy...It is not something I have any experience with, and I must admit that I do not look forward to it. But I can not call myself a champion if I were to force my War Leader into this position. If I must, then I shall." He took a deep breath, trying to formulate a new plan, a way to escape this plan, but when that failed he tried to mentally prepare himself for what was possible to come.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter nodded and placed a hand on Alexander's shoulder. "If there were another way, then I'd pick it, my friend. I am sorry." Alex left the room and walked off to his own, and knocked on the door. "Serenity, Silvia? It's Master, open the door please," he said. Once they did for him, he would look at Serenity, and ask if she was able to cast that gender changing spell. If they did not open the door for him, he would simply walk into his room and see what the two were doing.
The door did not open, and so when Alex walked in, he would find his girls still at it, Serenity was still in her fairy form and was on her back in Silvia's hand, her hands running through her own hair as she moaned helplessly, Silvia's tongue licking and lapping between the fairy's spread legs. "S-Silvia..." She moaned cutely as she arched her back and came. Silvia continued to lap until at last all her juices were gone and then smiled down at the small panting fairy that lay in her hand, her small breasts rising and falling as she took deep heavy breaths. "Master..." Serenity said softly, making Silvia look at Alex and blush slightly, placing Serenity down on the bed and bowing. "Hello master...do you need anything from us?" She asked her beloved master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and closed the door behind him. He walked over to Silvia and Serenity, and kissed his albino skinned lover, wrapping his arms around her waist as he passionately kissed her. They would passionately make out for a minute or two, before he would pull back. "Sorry, but every time I see you I just want to take you. I actually need Serenity's help," he said to the two, and pecked Silvia's lips again before releasing her and looking at Serenity. "Serenity? You said that you can change the gender of someone, yes? Do you have the strength to that to someone at this moment?"
Silvia blushed cutely and wrapped her arms around Alex as he kissed her and held her against him, accepting his kiss completely and moaning softly into it as it became more and more passionate. When he finally stopped she looked longingly at him but nodded her head when he said he needed Serenity's help. The fairy stretched her arms and legs a little before flying up to Alex's pocket and tucking herself inside saying, "I can...though I might be a little rusty...I cant remember the last time I was allowed to use magic at all." She blushed a little at that but was determined not to fail her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)