Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Mmm...Then take my seed all over your slutty body, bitch!" he moaned as Kiva shot the first stand of cum, right into her mouth. More strands of cum shot out of the head of Kiva's cock, coating her face in cum. He pulled back a bit, shooting more white seed onto her chest. "There you go. You look so much better like that. It was how you were meant to look. Covered in my seed."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kattrina moaned and purred as her body was covered in cum, now having it dripping from her face, her tits, her pussy, and her ass, "Thank you my King, it's so delicious," she purred, whiping some off her chest and licking it off her finger, moaning in pleasure, "Does my King wish for me to clean off, or should I go covered in your cum?" she asked, happy to oblige either way.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh....So hard to choose....Keep yourself nice and cum covered for now. I want you looking like the real you, my lovely little slut," Kiva smiled and got off of Kattrina and his armored appeared over his body. He looked at his two male sluts and asked, "Ready to go tell your people who the new king is?" he then snapped his fingers, and two, white wedding gowns appeared before the two.

Mindy? he said through a telepathetic message. Ready to show off our sluts to the outside world?

May giggled in girly joy as she hugged the wedding gown. "Thank you, Master." With a quick spell, the wedding gown appeared on her body, letting her look like she truly was a woman.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Of course my King," Kattrina purred, rubbing against Kiva's leg, "I'm ready for the kingdom to see me as your new slut," she smiled, cum still clinging to her fur.

"Ohh it's so beautiful," Lucy squeeled with joy, "Thank you so much master." he smiled as he got dressed, if you didn't know any better you'd swear he was a princess with his girly features.

Mindy yawned as she rolled over, Right away my love, let me just dress Princess up a bit. she smiled, nudging the sleeping girl gentley, "Wake up Princess, it's time to meet your public, but first, we need to work out a few small problems." Mindy snapped her fingers, one of the armored soldiers form before entering the room with a small wooden box which was handed to her before he bowed and exited.

Mindy opened the box, pulling out what looked like a small pair of pliers, a glint of gold on the ends from a seperated solid gold ring, "This may hurt a bit at first," she warned, "But you'll just have to bear it for your Queen." she smiled, snapping the machine shut onto one of Mai's nipples, the pliers began to heat up, sealing the ring into a solid un-removable loop, she then repeated the process with her other nipple, "There," she smiled as she put the tool away, "What do you think, do you like my gift?" she purred, giving both the nipples a soft kiss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Good. Make sure you bring a strap on two. Just in case

Kiva moved his hand, and suddenly make began to apply itself to Lucy and May's face, now making them look like true women. Now the only way someone could realize they were actually both men would be by looking under their dresses.

"You look beautiful, slut," May whispered, kissing Lucy's lips.

"How could you ever love such a cock loving slut?" Kiva chuckled as he made a collar appear around the queen's neck, and a collar connected to it. Kiva took the collar in hand, and allowed Lucy and May to make out for a few more seconds, before walking to the door. "Come on, girls," he said.

--------------

Mai bit her lip in pain at the burning, but relaxed as Mindy kissed her nipples. "I love it, my Queen. You have such a beautiful sense in fashion," she complimented. "I'm ready to go whenever you are, my Queen."

((I'm probably going to sleep now. Night))
"It was an arranged marriage, otherwise I never would've looked twice at such a useless man," Kattrina purred as she walked along obediently.

"Not as much as you sister." Lucy purred, happily returning May's kiss before falling in line behind Kiva as he called them.

"I just knew you'd love them," Mindy smiled, giving Mai a quick kiss on the lips, making it short before she was overcome with her lust for the girl, "Now, help me with my armor, only sluts should be running around naked." she laughed as she stood up, pointing to her armor which was piled nearby. As soon as Mai had obeyed Mindy grabbed her strap-on, hiding it in one of her dagger holsters, then attaching a leash to Mai's collar, "Now, before we go out, I want you walking on all fours like a real bitch, and," she smiled as she walked around Mai, sliding a ball-gag into her mouth and fastening it behind her head, "There, and remember to show off that chest to everyone." she added as she left the room to meet up with Kiva.

"Did I keep you waiting love?" Mindy smiled, leaning up to give Kiva a passionate Kiss, "Well, you were right as usual, nothing more than a bunch of sluts. Hardly put up any fight at all." she laughed as she looked at Lucy and May, "That's suits you two, you make fine girls."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well don't worry. You have a real man now. A man, who is about to fuck you crazy," Kiva smiled, slapping the Queen's ass. "When we get out there, I want you to clean yourself, but make sure it's nice and slow. I want the people looking at you as you clean your cum covered body," he smiled. "And you two girls....I think you look just fine as you are. Just hold each other hand and tell the good people whatever I tell you to tell them, until I give you a real order."

----------------------

"Yes, My Queen," Mai said, obeying in dressing Mindy, finding her body absolutely amazing. "You're so beautiful, my Queen," she said as she was collared and a leash was put on her. Mai went down on all fours, and went the door opened, she made sure to move so her breasts would move and jiggle greatly, letting people see the large orbs move. She turned red, but did not cover herself, as it would anger her Queen.

----------------------

Kiva happily kissed her back, and he smiled as he held her with one arm. "Indeed. All it took was a kiss and the 'King' and 'Prince' became my little sluts. And the Queen...Well, she now knows her place."

"Mother..." Mai said, though her voice was muffled by the gag as she saw her cum covered mother.

"My, look at your new doggy! She's so cute!" he laughed. Kiva looked at Mindy and asked, "Would you mind loaning her to me sometimes? I'd happily loan you Lucy, May, and the queen sometime."

Once the talking was done, Kiva looked at all the sluts. "Listen up, all of you. We're about to go out the front gate, and you will all declare, Mindy and myself, the new Queen and King of the land. You will also tell everyone what sluts, girls, and whores you are? Understand?" he said, moving his hand up and down Mindy's body.
"Sorry dear, Princess here is all mine," Mindy purred, rubbing Mai's head, "Don't worry, I don't plan on playing with your two little girly whores, as if they'd let me." she laughed, "Though Princess did say how much she would love playing with her slutty mother, and looking at her I'm sure she wouldn't argue." she laughed as she examined the queen's cum covered body, "Hmm, trying for an heir by any chance?" she asked as she grabbed Kattrina's crotch, getting a moan from the old queen, "Hmm, looks like we'll have another slut to add to our collection soon."

Kattrina moaned softly, "I would be honored to give my new king and queen a new slut, as many as they wish." she purred from Mindy's skilled fingers.

"Glad to hear, we'll have our very own breeding slut," Mindy smiled.

"Yes my king, we will tell all of the kingdom what worthless sluts we are." Lucy said, bowing slightly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Saying no? To me?" Kiva gasped, though he was obviously just playing around. "I'll have to punish you later," he growled, wrapping his arms around Mindy and kissing her nose, before kissing her lips again. "Really? You want to have sex with your own mother? Well....We're not heartless, are we Mindy? I'm sure we can make that wish come true, can't we, my dear?" he said to Mindy as he slapped Kattarina's ass. He looked at the old queen with a smile, loving the idea that soon, he would have his own beautiful daughter to make love to. "Very good, my little whore. Now then, let's go see the people. OPEN THE GATE!" he commanded.

The other knights nodded, and soon the large wooden gate began open, allowing the group to leave. They stepped out of the castle, and over to a large wooden platform, where hundreds of people were awaiting their new King and Queen.

"My fellow people! I am Sir Kiva, Knight of Justice. This is my lover, Mindy, one of the greatest female warriors on this fair planet! You already know your king and his royal family. They have something to tell you. Go ahead, your Highness," he chuckled, looking at May.

The 'girl' walked forward, and many people became confused. Was that truly the king? It looked like a woman though!

"My people...I have been a terrible ruler! I see this now. I belong to the New King and New Queen! King Kiva and Queen Mindy! I am, but their slave now, and I embrace the role. As does my family," the slut said, and looked to the old queen and old prince to join in.
"I'll make a deal," Mindy whispered, "You leave her to me, and you can punish me for it anytime you want." she cooed.

Lucy stepped forward next, drawing a few gasp of surprise from his outfit as well, "We are nothing more than sluts to our new masters, and embrace our new lives as cock-whores."

Kattrina walked forward, "I too have welcomed them, as my masters, taking my place as their slave, and breeding slut." she bowed to the crowd.

"You next pet," Mindy smiled, undoing Mai's gag as she walked her up to the front of the stage, standing next to her like a proud owner showing off a pedigree dog at a show, "Why don't you introduce yourself Princess, and show off those new rings I gave you." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad