Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"N-no one, my Queen, I swear...I-I'm just doing to you what felt good to me...I used to touch myself at least four times a day," Mai admitted. "That and....maybe I'm just a natural lesbian slut," she said, with a strange sense of honor. She then licked Mindy's clit again, and forced three digits into her. "My Queen..." she moaned as her clit was rubbed and her pussy filled.

----------------

"It...it feels good..." May whispered as the pain began to leave him. "Harder Master! Fuck us harder! Fuck us like the sluts we are!" she begged, and Kiva obeyed, fucking them both at the speed of sound, his large cocks fucking them, and his balls slapping against their butts.

"You want my seed? You want to get pregnant with my babies? Huh, you sluts!?" Kiva roared.

"I want your baby, Master," May moaned. "I want you to make me forget about ever having sex with that other girl...!" she begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ohhh, four, times huh?" Mindy moaned in pleasure, sliding one finger into Mai's ass as she continued with her pussy and clit, "I'm going to have my work cut out with you slut, can't give you any less than that." she purred, sliding her fingers away from her clit, wrapping her lips around it and suckling on it gentley, teasing it with her tongue while she continued to finger her ass and pussy.

"Yes, yes master, I want your cum in me, I want to be your cum dumpster, and have your child." Lucy moaned, thrusting back against Kiva's thrusting.

Kattrina was struggling anew with her bonds, but this time instead of trying to escape she was desperately trying to free her hands and pleasure herself, Ahhh, need, cock, can't take it, so horny, she growled slightly as she struggled with her restraints, her dress showing a large damp spot from her crotch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHH! Can I cum, my Queen? Please, can I cum?!" Mai moaned, pushing in a finger into Mindy's ass. "Please, let me cum, my Queen, you're so skilled, so sexy, I need to cum!"

------------------

"Very well! Take it! Take my cum!" Kiva roared, and cast a spell on himself, letting him cum three times as much as he normally could.

"MAAASTER!" May screamed as he felt his body being filled. The spell also had another side effect. The huge amount of cum inside the two sluts moved within them, and soon both son and father looked like they were pregnant with Kiva's seed.

"Get up," Kiva ordered. Once the two were up, he ordered them to share a drink in celebration of their new roles in life. ""Share this," he ordered as he began peeing on them, streams of hot piss shooting out of both of his dicks and coating the two.

May moaned and opened her mouth, swallowing some before kissing Lucy, the piss rain continuing to hit them as May tried to make out with her fellow slut.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Don't you dare," Mindy warned, "A slut must never cum before her Queen," she grinned a bit as she continued to finger Mai, flicking around her clit with her tongue, "Keep licking me Princess, I didn't tell you to stop." she growled a bit.

"Ahh, oh god it's so much," Lucy moaned as his stomache swelled, indeed making him look almost siz months pregnant. After he got up he quickly began making out again with May, purring as they were both covered in their new master's urine, marking them as his sluts.

"Nyahhhh," Kattrina cried out in frustration, "Please, I can't, I can't take it, it's been so long since that bastards fucked me, I need it so much," she begged, her eyes a bright yellow and looking more feral than before, "I don't care what it means, I want to be fucked so badly."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva smiled and looked at the two sluts, who were covered in his pee. "Play with each other, while I fuck a real woman," he ordered, as he snapped his fingers, freeing the queen. He laid on the bed, his single, hard cock pointing at the ceiling. "Come on then, my love. Strip out of your clothes. And take a real man's cock."

May wrapped his arms around Lucy's neck, and the two fell into the large puddle of piss. "How does it feel, Leo?" he whispered into her ear. "Knowing your 'proud father' is nothing more than a cock loving slut?"

-------------------

"Yes, my Queen!" Mai moaned, quickly pushing four fingers into Mindy, and kissed her clit. "Oh god, my Queen! You're so good! You're so much better at fucking women than me!" she moaned, trying to hold back her orgasm. "Fuck me like the horny slut I am!"

((BRB))
"I should ask you, how you feel having a cock loving slut for a son, or should I say daughter?" Lucy purred, nuzzling at May's neck, "Would you like to fuck me May?" he asked, smiling lustfully.

Kattrina purred softly as she nearly pounced onto Kiva, impaling herself onto his cock, "AHHH FUCK YES!" she screamed out in pleasure as she slid down to the base, raising up and lowering herself rapidly, "I needed this, so badly, that gay bastard could never please me with that tiny dick," she roared out, nearly drooling in pleasure.

"You'll get better," Mindy cooed, between sucking on Mai's clit, "Just need practice," she smiled, she was secretly doing all she could to keep from cumming, wanting to punish Mai, but not without a reason, "Look at this dripping pussy, I bet you've been waiting years for someone to come along and rape you, probably why you dressed like such a slut all the time."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes...Yes, my Queen! My beautiful, sexy Queen!" Mai agreed, doing everything she could to hold her orgasm. She licked and kissed her Mistress' pussy as much as she could, before pushing her entire fist into Mindy. "Please, my Queen can I cum!?" she begged.

----------------

"No...You're not my daughter or my son. From now on, him," May pointed at Kiva. "That man, that handsome, well hung, hunk...he is your father. I am your sister. Your slutty, older sister," she said, licking her lips just by looking at him. "And I feel proud to have such a slutty sister," May smiled, kissing Lucy's cheek. "Fuck you? Sluts like us shouldn't fuck...I know!" She giggled. "Lay on the ground, and I'll lay on you, and we can suck each other's cock and finger each other's ass. Sound fun?"

Kiva pulled himself up and he looked into her eyes. "You haven't seen anything yet. If you really want to get fucked, then swear, looking me into my eyes, swear you will always love me, and will treat me as your King and Master, forever. Then...I will really fuck your wet pussy."
"Well, you have been a good girl," Mindy let out a loud moan of pleasure as Mai's fist penetrated her, "Ooh you naughty girl, who said you could fist me?" she moaned, sliding her entire fist into Mai's pussy in return, "Go on slut, cum for your Queen, cry out how much you love being my pet."

"Mmm yes fa, uhm, sister." Lucy purred, lying down on his back, his cock sticking up into the air still dripping with cum.

"Y-y-y," Kattrina struggled a bit, her common sense in a death fight with her animal instincts. She stuttered for a bit, almost looking in pain before one side won over the other, "Yes, yes my King, my Master, please take me, take me as your mate, your lover, your Queen, your slut, please just fuck me." she begged.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kiva passionately kissed Kattrina, one hand groping her large tits while the other held her by her waist. He then whispered into her ear. "Now, my slut...Scream for young King." Suddenly, Kiva began to fuck the old queen at increasing speeds. He went faster, and faster, and soon enough he was pounding on her G-spot at what seemed like light speed. The Queen would feel her entire body absorbed in pleasure, as though hundreds of skilled hands were stroking her body. "Scream for me, slut! Let your Master hear your slutty cries!"

May went over him, and soon they both had each other's dick before them. "You're such a whore, Lucy. I never knew that you were such a slut. Is this why you didn't want to marry any princess?" she teased as she grabbed Lucy's dick and began to squeeze it, going up and down. She also pushed in three fingers into the young slut's ass.

-----------

"AHHHH! MY QUEEN! I love you! I love being your pet! Your whore! Your lover! Your slut! I am yours forever!" Mai screamed as she violently came, harder than she had ever in her entire life. It didn't stop though. Right after the first orgasm, she had another, and then a third! Finally, when her multi-orgasm ended, Mai was left a tired, covered slightly in her own juices, slut. "...My...Queen....I love you..." she whispered, panting for air.
"AHHH FUCK ME!" Kattrina roared in pleasure, digging her claws slightly into Kiva's shoulders as he thrust into her, her pussy juices pouring out of her over his cock, "Fuck me my king, fuck me hard, fill me up with your wonderful cock!" she cried out, her purrs of pleasure audible over her cries of lust.

"Yes, I could never find a girl attractive, I'm too much of a cock-whore." Lucy moaned softly, dragging his tongue over May's cock, taking it into his mouth easily, teasing it with his tongue as he sucked on it.

Mindy closed her lips around Mai's pussy, drinking up her delicious cum, whiping her mouth off when the princess had finished, "So I see Princess," she giggled, turning around she suddenly sat down onto her chest, grabbing Mai's head and grinding it into her pussy, "Come on slut, I haven't cum once, lick my cunt you filthy little slut." she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad