Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"Silent, my dear? You seemed to have made a lot of noise earlier...When I was fucking you hard and fast," Alex chuckled as he looked her over. He then placed a hand on her stomach, gently rubbing it. "I shot so much cum inside you, there's little chance that you're not pregnant," he smiled. He then leaned down and looked into her eyes, and pecked her lips. "Keep that angry front up as much as you want. We both know, that it'll only to take a few kisses and strokes to get you nice and horny again. Maybe I'll fuck your ass this time. Do you want that?" he asked, one hand moving to her tits, playing with one of them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The ex-soul reaper blushed at Alex's words and looked away, blushing even harder when she felt Alex rub her taught stomach. She tried to shy away from his kiss and shivered as he continued to talk and grabbed her breasts. "Please...I dont...." She whimpered as he began to play with her tits. "why are you...you doing this?" She asked Alex, looking up at him, afraid of his power, trying to bury her new lust beneath it.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Why? Because I am a lustful young man. Because I love you. Because I know that you are a slut deep down there. Because I enjoy making sexy girls like you my slaves," Alex said. "Because I know, that you love what I'm doing to you. Don't bother arguing, we both know it'll be a lie. Tell me, has anyone in the human or Soul Reaper world fucked you like I did? Five hours long? Making you cum every minute, making you scream in pleasure?" Alex asked. "I doubt it. So why don't you just relax, and accept me as your lover, and we can do it all over again," he whispered, kissing her lips again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rangiku shied away from the kiss but could not avoid it. "St-stop...we arent sluts...I...I cant believe what you did to Orihime...she wasnt a slut." Rangiku said sadly. She was defeated and all that remained now were her laments. "Your...your a beast!" She suddenly yelled, but that was the extent of her rebellion, she had nothing left to scream, and no power left to fight. And aside from that, deep down, she herself was as Alex said, though Orihime wasnt, which was what caused Rangiku such pain.

---------

"Really?" Mike asked, seeming shocked as his hands traveled around Peach's body. "So you want to suffer? You want Peach to suffer? Look, see how happy she is, how content she looks? I have removed the terrible burden or freewill and responsibility from her. I take care of her, and give her pleasure, a home and a purpose. Is that really so bad Daisy? At this point your only options are to either submit, or cause pain to yourself and to peach." He tweaked Peach;s nipple a bit to make his point then, and looked at Daisy. "Lay down on the ground and spread your legs Daisy." He commanded.

------

Orhime shook her head and blushed a little as she was kissed and picked up. "Im...Im OK...really." She said softly. She would go to bed, but wouldnt sleep. Instead she would lay awake or pretend to sleep...she could do nothing else...she had not friends, no family, and no life anymore...she would just wait...to be useful.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The clone nodded and kissed Orihime once more. "Go to sleep then...When you awake, you can ask for almost anything, and I will do my best to make it come true," he said.

Once Orihime lied down and began her false sleep, the clone would sigh and look at Hinata and smile slightly. She and Sakura were ones Alex and his clones knew would always be happy with him. He quietly moved closer to Hinata, and suddenly became curious. He held a hand over the sleeping Hyuuga girl, and performed the same jutsu the original Alex first used on her. The Dream Jutsu, allowed the clone to peer into, and slightly manipulate, whatever she was dreaming about.

Of course, whether this dream was of Alex or Naruto, had yet to be seen.

----------------------

"A beast? Perhaps. As for Orihime, well....If I am a beast, at least I am a beast with a heart. A heart that does feel guilt. But I try, to be a better Master. A kind Master for her. But what of you? I can try to give her the best life I can, but you will always be something she cries over. She will always blame herself, that you are here. Before you say it, no. Releasing you two are not an option. My only option, rather your only option, is to accept, no. Embrace, your life as a slave, and try to make Orihime's life here better. You are one of her closest friends, so you can do this. It's your choice my dear. Willingly become my slave, let me make love to you, and you can help Orihime, or keep fighting, and hurt her even more..." Alex explained.

----------------------

Peach whimpered a bit as she felt her nipple being roughly handled. "NO!" Daisy instinctively said. She grit her teeth, and forced back her tears before silently obeying. She laid down on the ground, on her back, spread her legs, her face red with hate and embarrassment.

Thank you, Daisy, Peach thought.

"Now what?" she mumbled as she looked away from Mike's and Peach's eyes, instead staring at the ceiling of the room.
Hinata's dream was surprisingly...empty. It was all white in all directions, and the only things that seemed to exist in the world was Hinata and Alex, who sat in the middle of the emptiness. Alex was cradling Hinata in his arms, kissing her head and face gently. Hinata was submissive and sleepy, cutely moaning and whimpering to his affections. Both were naked, and Alex sat in an invisible chair as he cradled his love slave in his arms.

-----------

Rangiku blushed and looked away. "But how can you ask me to just...leave everything from my former life behind? I worked hard, trained hard to get where I am...where I was. And then you come out of nowhere with no right to take us away and expect us to just what? Give up? Worship you? People need us! Our friends and family will miss us, will want for us...and you take us against everyone's will." She became silent then, her hate for Alex rekindling. Alex was a selfish beast to take them as he did! He didnt just hurt them, but hurt all their friends by doing it! And he didnt even care!

--------

"Begin pleasing yourself." Mike said without hesitation. "I want you to start slow but slowly work yourself up to a full orgasm." A chair appeared and Mike sat down on it, bringing peach with him and setting her down on his lap, where he continued to grope and feel up her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Clone smiled, and would have gone ahead to joy little Hinata. He suddenly felt another message from his lord, and sighed. The Master wanted information on Ino two. The Clone released the jutsu and freed himself and looked at Ino. While Sakura would obviously be his, due to Sauske making her a clean slate, but Ino.... Alex needed to know Ino loved both him and Sakura.

This raised the question on what Ino's feeling were to Sakura beforehand. The clone walked over to Ino and placed a hand over her head. Maybe he'll find out, as he performed the jutsu, entering her dream world.

----------------------

"You talk like I'm Heartless! Like I'm some cold hateful demon! Trust me when I say, I am not," Alex sighed. He looked into her eyes, and slowly said. "Look into my eyes. See into my souls. You'll see guilt. Regret. I don't always enjoy the things I do. My only way to justify the sins I commit, is the illusion I create. The illusion, that somewhere, deep down, you love the things I do," the boy whispered as his hand groped one of her breasts and kissed her lips.

-------------------

"WHAT!?"

"Daisy...please..."

Daisy glared at both of them, before closing her eyes. At least this way she couldn't see Mike's horrid stare. She led one hand to her right breast, and lightly touched it, while her other hand barely stroke her clit. She did it slowly, and without any real emotion. Still, it would only take a word from Mike, or Peach, for her to get more into it.
Ino's dream was much different from Hinata's. It was back in Konoha, and Ino was a little girl, running with Sakura, having fun, innocent fun. The cheery blossoms were in bloom and they played amongst the piles of pink petals, throwing them up in the air and trying to catch them all before they touched the ground. This would continue for some time before finally both girls were tired and fell down together on a pile of pink, giggling as they sat amongst the fallen cherry blossoms.

"Sakura?" Ino asked suddenly, turning toward her friend with a small blush on her face. "Do you think it will always be like this?" Sakura seemed to think for awhile before saying "Of course it will! Why would things ever change?" Ino smiled a little at that but her blush persisted. "But what if we...want it to change?" She asked cutely. "What do you mean Ino-" Sakura started to ask before suddenly Ino kissed the other girls full on the lips and embraced her. Sakura struggled in surpise for a few moments, but soon gave in and returned the kiss.

---------------

"Ahhh..n-no sto-" Rangiku was cut off as she was kissed, her nipples becoming quickly erect and her pussy starting to dampen as her legs trembled. She tried to wiggle free but, tied up as she was, there was nowhere to wiggle to. She was easily stimulated, he found, and her lustful body could be enticed to override her mind.

--------------

"No good enough." Mike said flatly and twisted Peach's nipple hard, probably making her scream. "You know she asked me for this? To let you get eased into your life? She put the responsibility of your training on herself in order to make it easier for you. The least you could do is not make me punish her so much." He said as he twisted Peach's other nipple.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The clone watched them, invisible to the girls. He smiled as he watched them kiss, hinting that Ino did have feelings for Sakura beforehand. The clone wanted to join them, but just chose to watch, wondering if Alex would be brought into the mix,or if things would get...hotter.

------------------------

Alex began to move lower, kissing down her body. "I justify myself, by knowing you feel a sexual pleasure to my actions," he said between kisses. He stopped at her rack, and began to suck on her right tit, his hand rubbing and playing with the other. "And I know you do enjoy this," he added, before moving to her other breast and sucking one it, rubbing the other.

After a minute of playing with the tit with his tongue, he moved down again, and stopped at her pussy. He didn't do anything to it though.

Instead, he pulled back a bit, and his tongue grew into a tentacle, about as big as his cock. The tentacle moved forward, and down and rubbed against her asshole, before slowly pushing into her sexy ass.

---------------------------

Peach cried out in pain, both times, and Daisy needed no more threat. She quickly pushed a finger into her cunt, fingering herself as her other hand began to rub and squeeze her C sized tit. She bit her lip, suppressing a moan, but thinking about it, she released her lip, allowing a soft moan to come out of her lips. Mike probably wanted to hear her moans of pleasure.
Ino and Sakura kissed and made out timidly in the pile for a long time, but it didnt get much hotter than that. Eventually it ended with Ino Hugging Sakura as they both rested in the leaves, cutely snuggling each other. Alex was no where in sight.

---------------

Rangiku moaned and withered beneath his tongue as he played with her beautiful big tits. "Ah...b-but there is more to life th-than sex!" She protested weakly, quickly losing the battle for her mind. Suddenly she felt something rubbing against her ass and knew she would lose. "No wait! Not there please!" She cried out as he pushed his tongue into her sensitive ass. She arched her back and released a loud steady moan. "P-Pull it out..." She begged softly, though it was clear from her aroused body and hard blush that she was enjoying it.

--------------

"Better." Mike said as he began to pleasure Peach again, stroking her nipples gently and kissing her neck and lips. "Now I want you to tell me what you are." As he said this he maneuvered Peach so that she was bent over his lap. He then produced a short, thick buck whip and stroked Peach's peach ass with it. "Now each wrong answer will get Peach a hard whipping. Every extra word will give her a hand spanking, and every right answer will give her a soft stroke....Though feel free to add as many extra words as you want, especially if you like watching Peach here get spanked. I wouldst recommend doing anything stupid though." Mike said, again stroking Peach with the thick painful whip.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)