Bondage queens.
12-15-2009, 08:20 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Eureka knew what that tapping meant, although she wasn't fond of it. She slipped her hands through the bars and let the assistant do his job. Not much fight in me, huh? she thought, she can be quite rebellious sometimes, but that led her almost nowhere. However, she almost always wanted to prove quick, disliked assumptions like that wrong and she knew of one way to prove she isn't completely mindless. Once the leather harness came on, Eureka spoke to the assistant, "You've got strong grip, I'm surprised you even need a prod. I guess it just makes you look like the big, important one, huh?" She smiled, whether if it was bold or stupid to speak, she believed it was well worth the consequence, considering this would perhaps be the last time she had to put up with this store.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-15-2009, 07:42 PM,
"Why don't you put a gag on her while your at it?" Mindy smiled, she wanted to make sure her authority was obvious immediately with the new slut, she already had one to break and didn't feel much like trying to break in two, "I just want to make one thing clear to you two, I don't know what training you've already had but I'm sure you know that I'm in charge now, and these two," She motioned towards Kitt and Silvia, "Are two of my slaves, they outrank you, meaning whatever they say, you do, so long as it doesn't go against one of my orders, I hope that's clear." she grinned.

Thorne chuckled softly as she pulled the cock out of her mouth, murring softly as she hosed it over her muzzle and Cyan's ass and back, "And what happens if I don't?" she teased.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

12-15-2009, 10:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-15-2009, 10:19 PM by Erethzium.)
"Mmmnhh, then you don't get to taste all of it!" Vook growled in joy, her shaft throbbing in Thorne's claw, releasing a thick gush of seed onto Cyan's ass and back with each throb, easily painting her white. "And...mmmnhhh...there's the punishment for not swallowing it all." she added with a smirk and a wink toward Thorne. "Don't want to be a bad example for your slut, do you?"
12-16-2009, 02:38 AM,
The man nodded and zapped Eureka for her mouth, and gagged her with a red ball gag. When Mindy began to lay down the law, Snow nodded timidly and accepted it all as her new life. Silvia stayed close to Mindy, blushing and avoiding eye contact. She was still new to this, and was not used to "outranking" anyone. Snow would follow whoever her leash, since she was still blindfolded, and do her best to be compliant and good.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-16-2009, 09:32 AM,
Eureka felt the painful surge of electricity through her body,but had barely any time to scream as she was gagged. She had overheard that Mindy had another stubborn one and she was eager to see who. She made no struggle the rest of the time she was being transferred. To be honest, she wanted to see how one could break the mind and body of another, in a first-hand experience. She has had training, but barely paid any attention, however, she basically knew what was what and when.

[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.

12-17-2009, 03:26 AM,
"Hmm, maybe that is where she gets her naughty streak from." Thorne teased, giving Cyan's covered ass a playful slap, the blue dragon whimpering from it.

"Good, looks like your a fast learner," Mindy smiled, taking Eureka's leash, "I trust you'll be on your best behavior from now on. Silvia, why don't you bring along our other new pet, I doubt she'll put up a fight." She smiled.

12-18-2009, 06:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2009, 06:05 AM by Erethzium.)
"Rrr, well? Are you gonna clean it all up, or what?" Vook grinned as her orgasm slowly subsided, Cyan's ass and back soaked in thick, warm seed, the silver dragoness slowly getting up and off of Cyan, giving Thorne access to the blue dragoness. "Don't want all that delicious seed going to waste now do you?"
12-19-2009, 05:30 AM,
"I don't know, her ass looks sexy covered in your cum." Thorne grinned, "Maybe we should just let her walk around like that, let everyone see what a little slut she is."

12-19-2009, 05:54 AM,
Silvia brought along snow, and, if nothing else happened, they would all find themselves back at Mindy's house soon enough. Yumi was screaming her lungs sore in the basement, but it was unlikely that any of them would hear her unless Mindy opened the door to let them hear her.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

12-19-2009, 07:39 AM,
"Mm, doesn't sound like a bad idea." Vook grinned and nodded, her tail stroking Thorne's back gently. "Any ideas where we could go?"