Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex and her fucked. They fucked long and hard. They fucked for five hours straight. Of course, to the world outside the room, it would seem as though he only had the woman for one hour.

Alex was young, when he first saw Rangiku, and when he found her, he masturbated to the thought of her for months. He still did some days before becoming all powerful. He loved her long, beautiful blond hair. Her sexy body. Her wonderfully large breasts. He had dreamed of a moment like this.

The only reason he chose Orihime as his first was because of her kind, sweet nature, which he did enjoy, just as much as her sexy body. Now that he had confidence in his powers, and he had no pressing events nearing, he had time to fulfill his fantasies. He could have this beautiful woman all to himself.

For the first hour, he mostly just fucked her standing up, as they had began. His hands traveled up and down her body, and his lips kissed her sweet flesh, moving from her lips, to her neck, down to her beautiful tits, and back up to her lips. His hands would move between her sexy ass and her breasts, slapping and groping both.

By the second hour, he cast away the chains and poles, doubting Matsumoto would be able to resist him, and even if she could, she had no sword, and he was far stronger than her and able to withstand anything she could probably deliver. He would carry her on to the bed, and fuck her there, laying her on her back. For a half hour, he ignored whatever she said, be it moans or threats.

By the end of the half hour, he took a small break, pulling away from her and, unless she could counter it, chained her hands and feet to the corners of the bed. He knew that Matsumoto was probably at her brink by now, probably pass it, just as he knew he had probably shot aronud a dozen loads of his cum into her. He began to change her physiology, doing something to her. He wasn't making her breasts or ass bigger, he could do that later. He didn't cause her to become addicted to his cock, she would do that on her own. He didn't turn her into a cock loving slut. All he did, was make her stronger, like Hinata.

She would see it, feel it. Her muscles grew, but not to the point of ugliness or over masculinity. He made her stronger, but kept her breasts and ass just as large, and her body lean. She was far stronger though, and she would feel as though her heart was stronger than it had ever been.

Alex knew what he was doing though, and before she could try to break free, with his cum inside her and dripping out of her pussy, he made the chains disappear. With them gone, he pounced on his prey, grabbing her hands in his own and holding them, before he returned to fucking her for the next few minutes.

"You will notice you have become stronger. You can thank me for that. It's not because I want you to fight me, or someone else later on, though I may have that take place in the future. No, I want you stronger so I can fuck you more, and more, everyday. You are my slut now, Matusmoto, and you will always be my slut."

By now, this was the end of the of the second hour. He pulled away from her and stood up on the bed, his cock still erect and full of his seed. "Suck on it," he ordered, placing a hand on her head. "Take my cock, in your mouth, clean it, and make me shoot another load into your mouth." If Matsumoto did refuse, if she could, he would glare at her and threaten he would fuck Orihime twice as hard, in public, if she did. If she continued to refuse, he would just hold a sword to her neck, and order her to do suck on his cock again.

Either way, if it went as planned, Matsumoto would suck on his cock for about 30 minutes. Once he shot his last load on to her face, he ordered her to clean herself. He released her arms, and his sword floated to the side of them, ready to strike like a snake. "Use your hands to clean, and wipe the cum into your mouth, I want it all going down your throat."

Once she was done, Alex ordered her to turn around and lay down, with her butt in the air. He wanted to test something. If she did so, he would move behind her and look at her asshole. He first put his index finger in his mouth, wetting it with his own saliva, before trying to use it to probe the sexy lieutenants ass. If it pleased her, he would continue to finger her, stretching her ass, and maybe even rub his dick against her butt, wondering if it would fit now that it was wet thanks to the girls juices. There was no denying that the three and a half hour long session did not make the girl cum even once.

He continued to play with her ass for the next few minutes, not going as far as anal sex, though definitely considering it in the future. It was now the fourth hour, and both he and Matsumoto would be tired. Even with her stronger heart, she would be tired, just like Alex was.

"And now...the grandfinale," he whispered into her ear. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her lips, just a peck, and looked into her eyes. "This is your future now...To be fucked, like a good little slut by your Master," he said, and kissed her lips once more as he slammed his cock into her wet pussy. Within her, the cock began to change, thanks to Alex's powers. He made it grow or change, to become the perfect cock for Rangiku. He pounded upon her G-spot, he himself moaning like a wild animal as he shot yet another load of cum into the girl.

In the last, closing minutes of the hour, he pulled his hands away from her waist and stopped for a second, taking a moment to breath as he looked down at the girl. His slave...The great Matsumoto Rangiku....

"Pleasure of Eternity Jutsu!" he yelled, before resuming his fucking with the girl's ideal cock. The surge of pleasure hit both of them, and he let out a loud moan, maybe even a scream, as he unleashed a massive flood of seed into her body. During mid climax, he grabbed the woman and pulled her into a passionate kiss, her chest pushing against his own as he kissed her lips.

When the mind blowing orgasm finally subsided, at least for Alex, he would pull out, and fall down, onto the cum stained bed. He attempted to catch his breath, his cock slowly returning to normal, sore and happy. He took one last look at the blond bombshell and wondered, how she had taken his animal lust. "Who...is...your master?" he whispered to her, unsure if she could hear him.

Whether she could or could not, he would soon fall asleep, holding Rangiku close to him, as a blanket covered them both. He was tired...truly, truly tired. He had fucked the woman for five whole hours...He was tired.

((Editted to include the other parts))

---------------------

Peach nodded, and ran off to find Daisy. She stopped though, and looked down at her clothing. Her clothing looked like something one wore for their honeymoon, where they and their lover would... She wanted to ask her Master for a change of clothes, but she decided against it. She did not want to bother her Master. She quickly ran off, kissing her Master's cheek before she left to her old room. She shuddered at the memory of the horrid place, and opened the door just a crack and peeked in, wondering what laid inside and what condition her friend was in.

--------------------

"Are you sure? If I do this, this won't stop any memories of girls Alex wants. If he brings a girl he wants to the base, they'll remember you. Everyone in your world, will forget about you, as long as they stay in your world. This does not include Matsumoto. She'll remember you, no matter what," the clone said. "Absolutely sure?" he added. If Orihime was, he would nod his head. The world around them stopped, just moments before Ichigo saw Orihime. Holographic lights and screens appeared in front of the clone. Alex made sure that whatever Orihime wanted, the clone would supply. He looked over the programs and information, and looked at Orihime. "You sure?" he asked again. If she was, he would begin. An almost total memory erase. He didn't destroy the memories, so much as cover them up. They forgot Orihime, they being all of her friends and family. They were covered up with false memories, and walls so that they could, hopefully, never remember Orihime, without Alex's hand at work. Everyone, the Hollows, Soul Reapers, and humans, would forgot the bubbly, sweet girl, as long as they stayed in the Bleach world.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rangiku cursed and screamed for the first half hour, putting up her best defense against Alex. But that hardly lasted long. Now they were on the last bit of the hour, and Rangiku was exhausted. She had never fucked like this for this long, ever! The experience was a blissfully draining one. One at last the first hour came to an end, Rangiku had cum at least seven times despite her best resistance, and was hardly able to understand that she was being freed as Alex took away her bonds and tossed her onto the bed.

As She was laid onto her back, Rangiku began to attempt a resistance again, pounding weakly on Alex's back with her hands as he fucked her weakened body. "St-Stop..." but her weak pleas were ignored, and afterward she was done, completely out of strength and she passed out. But her rest did not last long and soon she awoke the sound of metal chains as she was bound to the bedposts. Dimly within her mind, Rangiku wondered why he bothered, she couldnt move as it was, muchless resist further attention.

Her pussy was overflowing with her juices and his cum, and every touch to her soft skin brought a moan o pleasure or groan of pain from her, now sore and tired from all the fucking. Suddenly, Rangiku felt a power growing within her, making her stronger, and revitalizing her body. She began to get back to struggling before the chains disappeared and her hands were seized by Alex.

She growled into his face as he resumed fucking her and tried to fight back, but he was far to strong and held her down easily. Also, with the new orgasms, although Rangiku's body had been refreshed, her mind was still weary and tired, and she could hardly take the pleasurable shock waves that rocked her arching body with each orgasm. Another hour of pure fucking passed and Rangiku was powerless to stop it, her body limp and aching from the continued assault.

Then suddenly, she was lifted up to her knees by her arms, and was facing Alex's cock. She refused to service him at first, but couldnt bring herself to harm Orihime anymore than she already had, and reluctantly took him into her mouth. She sucked and licked around his cock for a full thirty minutes, forced to swallow load after load if his cum, and when at least he allowed her to stop and rest, she was forced to collect all the spilled cum and lick it up. Again she was forced to abide by his wishes and did as she was told.

The next thing Rangiku knew, she was laying on the bed again, her ass in the air. She had obeyed Alex so fast that time that she had hardly even noticed doing it. Her body trembled slightly as she waited for him to violate her, she knew what he was planning, and it was a secret weakness of hers. Suddenly it happened, and Alex began to finger her ass. Rangiku arched her back instantly and began to moan, having a super sensitive ass. As he continued to finger fuck her back entrance, Rangiku could not help but cum again and again, leaving her as a panting moaning mess by the end of it.

Then suddenly, she was facing Alex again, and he was talking to her. Her arms lay limply at her sides, and she could feel his hard cock just outside her entrance as he spoke. His words were a mystery to her, she was far to tired to understand him then, and only know what would come next. The following hour was the most brutal fucking Rangiku had ever endured, and orgasm occurring almost every two minutes. It all became a blur to her, and pleasure overtook her mind as Alex came in her again and again.

And then finally, at the end she found herself looking up weakly at Alex as he looked down at her. She released a small whimper, her body was sore and her mind was overstressed. She was at her breaking point, and hoped that this reprieve meant that he was taking mercy on her. But she was proven wring as the pleasure of eternity jutsu was used on her, and she could remember no more. Her existence became polluted with absolute ecstasy and her mind shut down. The last thing she could remember before losing all awareness was Alex whispering something into her ear. She responded with a small desperate moan before falling unconscious, drifting into merciful darkness.

---------

Inside the room, Peach would find Daisy, naked save for her long princess gloves, crown, and stalkings. She was in the same place Peach used to sit, but other than that she seemed unharmed.

-------

Orihime agreed to it all and wept softly as Ichigo disappeared. She fell to her knees and hugged herself, as she cried as silently as she could. She had given another sacrifice for her friends sake, and at this point it seemed that the poor girl was incapable of thinking about herself. Every action she took was for another person...she was the least important person in her own life. Such a good matured girl would find her new existence hard, for she would never accept any rewards for herself...
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Orihime felt a hand on her shoulder, and would find the man looking down at her. "No matter what happens, Orihime, you know Master loves you, don't you?" he said. "As long as you are with him, he will protect you, and love you..." the clone of the kind rapist sighed. He patted the girl's back and did his best to console her as best as he could.

------------------------------------------

"Peach!" Daisy cried, and ran to the girl. The two hugged and the brunette looked into her eyes. "I'm so glad you're okay! Are you okay? Are you hurt? What the hell is happening? Who is that psycho?" she asked.

"Daisy-"

"I'm sorry, you're probably tired. Look, now that I know you're safe, you and I have to escape! Did you sneak out of your prison?" Daisy asked.

"Daisy-"

"I can't believe Mario and Bowser abandoned you! Well, I can believe Bowser, but Mario!? Well, I'm not. We're getting out of this place, and we'll find a way to somewhere safe. Maybe we can get Link and Zelda to help," the girl continued as she began looking around the room for an exit.

"Daisy, please-"

"He probably has those monsters of his all over this place...There has to be a way out. Maybe we can sneak out when he feeds us. That is, if that bastard feeds us."

"Daisy-"

"Don't worry, Peach. We'll get out of this mess. I promise, I'll save you from this madm-"

"DAISY!" Peach screamed, silencing the girl and grabbing her by her shoulders. "I love that man! He is my Master, and I WILL NOT LEAVE HIM!" she screamed, silencing the girl.

--------------------------------

Alex groaned after the long sleep. He looked around, wondering if Rangiku had awoke by now. If she did not, as he expected, he would crawl out of bed, his body slightly sore. He had a dream, and that dream gave him an idea. He made sure all of his servants knew not to bother him, unless a new slave was brought in, or there was some similar important matter.

He had work to do....
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Could you remind me were all Alex's girls are?)

Orihime tried to seem happier for the clone, but losing your last connection to your home and friends and abandoning all hope of ever returning was not an easy lose to bear. If the clone persisted in trying to help her then she would break down in his arms and cry hard into his chest. Orihime didnt even exist in her world anymore, all the was left was the girl who used to be Orihime...a girl who was forever enslaved by a man who collected girls like her for fun, and she would serve no greater purpose than to act as a third person in a threesome with Rangiku, and she knew this.

------------

Mike watched with much amusement as Daisy and Peach talked. He was waiting for the right moment to enter, but he needed to give Peach her allotted time. Maybe she would succeed in easing Daisy into her new life...or maybe he would have the pleasure of breaking her himself.

----------

Rangiku moaned softly but remained asleep, and would stay that way unless woken up. When she did wake up she may try to fight Alex, and end up hurting herself. If Alex wanted to be safe, he would need to make sure that she was secure...but for now she was helpless before him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((They should all still be asleep in the bedroom))

The Clone did his best to help the girl. He could not help, but do so. He was like Alex, and like Alex, his heart was kind. He sighed as Orihime broke down, realizing her fate. "Orihime...." he whispered. "I know this is hard, but please, do not think of yourself as only an item. You are loved, you are not alone, and no matter what happens, no matter what you think or are told, you are, first and foremost, Orihime Inoune, a beautiful and strong young girl," the clone said. "Remember, that the Master, and we, will always love you..."

--------------------

"P-Peach...What are you saying?"

"I'm saying, I love Master. And you should start learning to as well. I love him, because he has given me a world of pleasure. Of love. Of joy. He has given me things no one else in the world had..."

"Peach....You can't mean that!"

"I do Daisy. I love my Master. I would do anything for him, because he owns me..." the girl said with a strange tone of love. "I love him...He has given me a chance to do something, no one else has..." she whispered, her cheeks red.

"W-what....?" Daisy whimpered, though what the question was directed at was unknown. The words Peach said, or that this was Peach, her best friend before her!

"This," Peach replied, before pulling Daisy into a kiss, their lips meeting one another. Daisy opened her mouth to argue, but she was quickly silenced as Peach's tongue dove into her mouth, causing her to turn red and accidentally moan.
Orihime cried softly and continued to do so for awhile. She did not voice any of her problems, preferring to cry softly instead. When finally she had released enough of her sorrow to bury the rest beneath a fake smile, she did so. "I-Im OK...I just...just needed a moment." She said softly, wiping her eyes. "I...Im OK..." She tried to convince the clone of this, but Orihime was a horrible liar. What happened next was up to the clone. Orihime would not leave the room without permission, and had no real freedoms or any activities to do aside from serving her master...which would probably just deepen her wound if she was forced to do it at that moment.

-----------

(Tell me when you want Mike to step in, until then he will just watch Peach and daisy)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What would you like to do? I know, life is hard for you, but let me help you. Please," the clone whispered. "I know you hurt inside, so do not lie. Please, Alex cannot be happy, if he knows you are sad. That is love after all, caring for the happiness of another, and being willing to do almost anything for them," the clone whispered. "Just tell me, anything you want, and I will do my best to make you happy...."

--------------------

Daisy did not fight back. Try as she might, she did not push back. Her mind was clouded by Peach's soft lips and loving touches. She tried to fight back, but she could not summon the strength. Suddenly, she was pushed onto the bed, and Peach looked down at the speechless girl.

Master, I think she is ready. Please, be gentle with her she thought, hoping Mike could hear her message as Daisy tried to collect her thoughts from the mind blowing kiss.

---------------------

Alex was nicer than Mike. They both knew that. While Mike could kill with a smile on his face, Alex didn't like the idea of ending a life, at least not an innocent one. He knew that the heroes of Naruto were, for the most part, good people, thus making them innocent. He did not want to hurt good people, only bad.

The boy chuckled at that little fact. He never wanted to hurt good people, and yet look where he was? Torturing and raping good, innocent girls with happiness. Maybe he wasn't all that good. He had, after all, tortured Sakura...He sighed to himself as he began programming somethings into existence. He had yet to take a life in this little adventure, but he knew that sooner or later he would be forced to take at least one life. That was why, a weapon was needed. A weapon, that would keep his conscious clear of guilt.

"Heh..." A conscious? Did he really have that, or was it an illusion he installed into himself to make him feel better? Perhaps, beneath his kind exterior, he really was like Mike? Hell, maybe he was worst. Alex knew that he had a much darker half to his mind, one that scared him. It scared him, because that tiny, innocent child part of his mind only wanted to make others happy. The child and the adult. The good and the bad.

He sighed once more, and decided to focus his mind on his project. He decided that if he really was like Mike, he would not be doing something like this, all for the sake of not wanting others to be die. "Damn my kindness," he bitterly chuckled as he continued on the project. Sadly though, even as he tried to focus, he could not help but wonder something.

Mike? If you don't mind me asking, his voice asked over their link. How can you kill with such.....ease? I haven't even taken a life yet, but I know you have. You have been ruthless to the Mushroom kingdom. I have only injure Chad, Ishida, and a few others...I apologize if this seems a bit out there or random, I was just taking some free time to ponder and I cannot help but wonder how you do it.

((Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Alex has killed anyone....))
Orihime would not ask for anything and insist she was OK, that was just the kind of girl she was. "I-I know master loves me..." She said softly, trying to reassure the clone. Just...not as much as Rangiku or the others...just not like a person. And that seemed true enough. Alex could not declare even love for all his girls, he obviously had favorites, and there could be no favorites among lovers. And so, clearly, Orihime was more of an object than a person to him, and although he may not have liked to see her sad, it was clear that his desires always came first and foremost, and her desires to a back seat to his own, always.

Orihime was a very simple girl, she just wanted to live peacefully with her friends, but that was out of the question. The next best thing now was for them to live happily without her. And now that was done, and so all that was left was the girl that used to be ORihime...but was now no one. She had no purpose, nor friends or family or places to see and to her its seemed that her life had been extinguished...but she was not allowed to die. She would serve Alex, faithfully and completely, and overtime her sadness would fade...but the happy, kindhearted girl that was once Orihime would never return, and what was left of her would slowly fade away. This was the said and invertible truth, she had no future.

---------

Mike walked in then, clapping and smiling as he watched the scene before him. "Well done my perfect Peach." He said as he walked up behind peach, grabbing her ass and groping it. "So daisy, seeing Peach here surely has convinced you to behave right? If not then Im going to have to train you myself...and you wouldnt want that."

--------

(I think random ninja are dead since he constantly attacks the village, even now, and many of the main characters are wounded and such)

Mike took a moment to send his reply after he received Alex's. Because...they arent real? They are all litteral here for our amusement and only that. We can reprogram them if we wanted to, control them directly, or kill them all, it makes no difference. I kill because its easy, its fun, and its a god damn video game.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((True....but what about major heroes? I'm pretty sure Alex didn't kill any-Oh...fuck...Neji! Look let's just stick with Alex doesn't like killing.))

But...to them, this is real. This is their reality. Their world. Their lives. To them, we are murderers and rapists...Sigh...I apologize for this interruption, Alex said, before cutting the connection, though if Mike wanted he could reconnect it. He then returned to his work.

After about a half an hour of work, the program began to create itself. The actual creation would take a few minutes, so in the mean time, Alex would have to find something else to do. He found that, something else, on his bed, in the form of a sleeping Rangiku.

He walked over, and pulled the covers off of her, expecting her to still be asleep. If she was, he would hold his hand up and the girls arms and legs would be tied to the corners of the bed by metal chains and cuffs.

With the beauty bound, Alex began to snap his fingers and call Matsumoto's name out loudly, trying to awake her.

----------------------

Daisy was speechless as Peach happily moaned, her scarlet blush growing as her ass was touched. "W-what have you done to her?" Daisy whispered.

"He has loved me, Daisy. As he will soon love you," the blond said, causing the brunette to shake with fear.

"No...No! I...I'm not gonig to submit," she yelled, though it was obvious that the kiss, and seeing Peach like this was affecting her greatly. Now was the best time to strike for Mike...

-----------------------

The clone was hurt watching the girl, but he nodded. "Why don't you get some sleep?" he suggested, and moved down to gently kiss the girl's lips. "If you want, I can fetch you some food two," he said, picking her up bridal style.

((Sorry if I don't post quickly. I think I'm coming down with something, and I'm playing this fun videogame))
Rangiku groaned softly as she woke up and found herself chained to the bed. She weakly pulled at her bonds, but gave up a few seconds later and looked up at Alex with eyes full of fear, cation...and desire. She didnt say anything, instead waiting for him to say something as she tried her best to cross her legs, the only action she could take to try to hide her body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)