Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Glad to hear it. Let me know if you want seconds, hehe." Crimson then smiled softly before he started eating through his sandwich and fries, enjoying his meal as well.

"Hehe, this should be fun then. Let's check out our room then, girls." Nikki grinned happily as she opened the door to Room 215. "Hmmm, looks okay. Plenty of room and beds, so it's a good start, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I guess I can get used to having a cute ghost scaring everyone." Kyosan laughed softly, enjoying the concept as he tapped his foot gently. "So, what might your name be? I'm Kyosan."

"N-Nathan here." The purple haired teen muttered in surprise still.

"A-And Vayne."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nah, one is enough" Shiva murmured and poked her tongue out playfully. Murring gently, she keeps eating the Gyros until finishing up and grabbing a napkin, gently cleaning her lips. "You do this really greatly." she commented.

"Lots of space for us to do whatever we want" Sara commented, happily stepping inside the room and jumping to one of the beds. "They are really comfy too"

Jess giggled, watching the beastgirl acting so playfully. Soon she too stepped inside and smiles. "Not bad at all indeed"

Pamela blushed lightly once Kyosan complimented her. "I am Pamela" She replied quickly yet sweetly before hovering closer to the boys. Getting between them. "Nice to meet you all. You guys are pretty nice"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson finishes his dinner as well and smiles happily as he wipes his muzzle clean. "Hehe, thanks, cutie." He then takes their plates to the sink before he returns and asks her, "So Shiva, what do you want to do tonight, hmmm? It's still early." His fluffy tail then slid over and softly curled around her.

Nikki dropped her bag and happily sat down on one of the beds, her tail wagging softly. "Yeah, this is great," she declared with a giggle. "Hmmm, well we have a little time before the lights have to go out. What do you girls want to do, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why thank you, the scare definately livened things up." Kyosan laughed, knowing the other two would object before smiling and chuckling.

"Well, I guess scaring us is a very nice welcome..." Nathan stuttered, much to Vayne's approval before the brown-haired man cut them short as he asked.

"Say, have you seen Flay anywhere?" The green-eyed man asked, his tone a little more serious then before.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva blushed again. Her crystal blue eyes gazed Crimson and she neared him, while lovingly wrapping her arms around his neck. "Well, why I get the feeling there is something in your mind huh?" She chuckled playfully.

"I don't know, I wish it was tomorrow already. It was nice to be with the guys in the workshop" Sara commented while sighing dreamly.

Jess once noticing that, giggled and approached Sara before sitting on the edge of her bed. "Someone is in love" she teased Sara and looked at Nikki.

"Nuh huh" Pamela adorably snuggled her teddy bear closer to her chest. "I haven't seen Flay yet. It's so hard to know where he is all the time" she commented softly, knowing Flay for some years by now already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, maybe." Crimson smirked a little before asking her, "Would you like to join me in my bedroom, sexy?" His tail then slid over and playfully slapped her butt.

"Hehe. Aw, you have a crush, eh Sara?" Nikki giggled a little before smiling before telling them, "Well, I guess there's a guy in our workshop that I like too." The blonde beastgirl then grinned as she thought about the mysterious Kyosan.

"There you three are." Flay casually walked over to the group and smiled as he saw Pamela. "Ha ha, hello Pamela. I see you were eager this year."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Flay! Finally you showed up," Kyosan huffed disappointedly, but grinned nonetheless as his arrival meant action - his coattails seemed to flap with approval and ruffle near his ankles. "So, any idea what we can do?"

"You know, that Kyo guy seems very... eager." Nathan commented, with Vayne nervously nodding at the same time.

"Yeah, what do you have in mind Kyo?" Vayne asked quietly, only to have a small glare from the corner of Kyosan's eye. "Okay, I-I won't ask."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"AHH.."Shiva meeped surprised once his tail slapped her behind. Blushing gently, she looks up at him. "Well if you carry me in your strong arms, then I wouldn't mind"

"Am I the only one that does not have a crush with one of the guys in the workshop?" Jess commented playfully. She felt really great around Vayne but she had no idea if that meant she had a crush on him.

"Aww don't feel bad Jess" Sara then looked worried at first towards Nikki. "And who is the one you like then?" she asked curiously, eagr to know the answer.

"I couldn't help it Flay. It's so hard to wait until summer break, to scare them all up." Pamela admitted while floating to near Flay.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, I can do that." Crimson winked playfully at Shiva before he picked her up in his red furry arms and gently carried her towards the bedroom. "Hehe, you're such a cutie, Shiva." He then leaned down and kissed her nose softly.

"That Kyosan guy. He's nice!" She then thought for a little bit before adding, "I think he's hiding something though. He seems a little old for a freshman."

Flay chuckled softly before telling Pamela, "It's alright. It was good training for these three anyways. They need to learn to be able to face unexpected danger." He then looked toward the trio of male classmates before suggested to them, "Hmmm, you three should go to the dorms. You're still training. I'll handle the evils of the night for now!" Flay then dramatically stood towards the campus's clock tower, the young man bathed in moonlight as he wore a determined expression.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions