Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
Shiva meeped surprised and looked at Crimson. "So I can see that, that's hard for you to behave" Shiva giggles and then nods. "sure thing, I'll chop the tomatoes and onions." with that, Shiva went to get all she needed and started to gently chop the tomatoes first while humming happily.

Sara kept clinging to Nathan's neck for a while longer before then unwrapping her arms from around his neck and got herself back to her feet. "I guess I'll see you tomorrow" the beastgirl said it rather sadly and then went to near the others. Her tail swished softly back and forth.

"Well let's go then girls" Jess murmured happily and looked back at the guys. "Now behave while we are gone" she poked her tongue out cutely and opened the door to then head outside the workshop.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meanwhile, Crimson was finishing cooking the lamb as he started making the sauce for the Gyros before he turned to Shiva. "Almost done over here, how about you, cutie?"

"Later boys!" Nikki waved to all of them before she left with Sara and Jessica, her tail swishing softly. "Hmmm, now where are those dorms again, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Looks like we're on our own again guys," Kyosan sighed, shrugging as he led them out and began to head for their own dorms, with Nathan and Vayne in tow. They couldn't help but admire his coattails, which seemed to flap crazily as he walked forward. "So what do we do? We haven't got an Enemy Controller to mess around with or anything."

"I don't know, I heard we don't even have rooms together. They're all isolated, one by one, if I recall. No doubles unless it's customized that way further in the year." Nathan murmured, ruffling his hair slightly with another hand.

"Well, we can always see where's Flay... maybe he can give us something to do." Vayne pondered, but it seemed his idea gave Kyosan the life he needed. With a dramatic swirl and a confident ego, Kyosan grinned.

"Let's go find that goof then! The night's still young and I'm raring to go!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shiva once finished chopping the tomatoes, she started chopping the onions. "Oh just a bit more and it's done" she murmured adorably, taking only a few minutes to finish with the onions. "and ta-da, it's done" Shiva giggled adorably.

"Wait, I know the way, I have a map of the Academy." Jessica murmured and smiled while pulling out a piece of paper from her bag, taking a close look at it before pointing to their right. "it's that way"

"You sure you are seeing that right, right?" Sara asked, concerned whether Jessice was looking at it properly or not

"She is" replied the Mana of wind as it floated next to the girls.

Meanwhile, Pamela poutted adorably while clunching to her pinky teddy bear. "This is no fun. It was suposed to be more crowded so I could scare them a little more" as she talked to herself, suddenly some noise caught her attention. "Footsteps." Grinning gently, the female ghost disappeared before reappearing next to the Kyosan, Vayne and Nathan. "Isn't it late for you boys to still be out here?" she asked innocently.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Great!" Crimson smiled happily towards Shiva and told her, "Hehe, go ahead and set the table, cutie, and I'll assemble our Gyros, okay?" He then nuzzled her cheek softly.

Nikki peeked over Jessica's shoulder at the map and nodded, telling Sara, "Yup, that seems like the right way to go. Let's get going, hehe." The blond beastgirl then followed her two friends towards the lovely girl's dorm.

Flay was walking back from the teacher's offices as night fell on the campus. As he walked around, he saw the male half of his new recruits walking towards the dorms before he grinned, seeing Pamela sneaking up on them. He hid in the shadows and thought to himself, She's impatient this year, but I suppose this will be a good experience for them. Let's see how they respond to a ghost.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"G-Ghost!"

Nathan and Vayne both seemed to jump out of their skin and yell in unison with Pamela's sudden appearance, however Kyosan seemed to laugh confidently and fold his arms. The brown-haired man seemed amused as the other two stared on nervously, hearing him speak quite confidently. "It might be, but then, maybe we have our own places to go, ma'am."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Murring gently, Shiva smiled and nodded. "Alrighty" planting a soft kiss on Crimson's cheek, Shiva then gets everything and starts setting the table for them both.

"Do you think we have separated rooms?" Jessica asked while walking ahead of the girls, leading the way.

"Well that wouldn't be fun. I wouldn't mind a pyjama party" Sara giggled at her sudden suggestion. Then her tail wagged happily as she could see their getting close to the dorms. "and here they are"

Pamela smiled in delight once seeing both Vayne's and Nathan's reaction. Though her happiness didn't last long and she frowned while staring at Kyosan. "How come you are not scared?" she pouted and clutched her teddy bear close to her again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson quickly got the tasty wrap sandwiches ready before he went over to the table and nodded. "Ah, that look good, cutie." He then took a seat with her and set down her plate which held a tasty Gyro with French Fries. "Hehe, let's dig in, Shiva."

"Sure, that sounds fun." Nikki grinned happily before they went inside of the dorms. As she noticed some of the other girls sharing rooms, the beastgirl asked Jess and Sara, "Well, when I arrived, I got assigned to room 215. What about you girls, the same?"

Flay shook his head, but then chuckled a little. Heh heh, they have potential, but they have a lot to learn. ...That other one though, not a flinch...hmmm.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ah, I got out of that old habit of being scared by things when I was kid. Plus it'd be offensive to scream at a lady." Kyosan laughed, almost finding the humour in himself once more before then folding his arms. "So, you're a regular "ghost" in the academy, I take it?"

Wow, we literally jumped out of our skin and he didn't even flinch. He's macho! Nathan groaned, refocusing back onto what was going on at hand, staring at Pamela gently. "You apparently love getting scares out of everyone, huh."

"D-Don't scare us like that next time!" Vayne mumbled, rubbing his arm nervously as he tried to coax himself to calm down. Sulpher stifled a chuckle under a small devilish meow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm sure it is delicious as usual" Shiva poked her tongue out playfully and then smiles, gently starts eating the Gyro. The girl murrs happily and looks at Crimson. "Yup, tasty like always" she commented gently.

Sara's tail swished frantically behind her as soon as she heard the room in which Nikki was assigned too. "Mine is the same. I'm so glad, I ended up with my new friend" she commented happily

"Girls." Jess started, pausing for a bit as she pulled out of her pocked, a piece of paper in which she had wrote down the number of her room. "I knew that number was familiar to me. I got assigned to the same room" she smiled widely.

Pamela couldn't help but pout rather adorably. "I'm not a regular ghost. I'm the only ghost in this academy" she replied to Kyosan before she turned her attention to him. "Yup I definately do love to scare people. Freshmen are so easy to scare. Each new year means great fun to me" The female ghost smiles adorably while snuggling her teddy bear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions