Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
Without warning, Dawn was now the one pinned, with Alex smiling over her. "Looks like I have you, my little kitten," he said as the clothes stopped almost instantly. The demon boy's was tight, but not too tight, as he did not want to hurt her. He leaned forward and pecked Dawn's lips and looked into her eyes. "Such a cute, kitty," he whispered as he kissed her lips again.

-----------------

The cat girl was a bit more than a B cup, and it was obvious that if she was allowed to naturally grow up, she would be a very sexy girl. Her ass a bit bigger than the normal cat girl's ass, but it made up for size with just how smooth and soft it was. "Ahh...I feel good. Really really really good!" she moaned as her nipples were played with. "I feel hot...I...I feel loved....Is this love, uncle?" she moaned as her body was stroked and pleasured. "It feels so...good."
Dawn struggled a little below him as she realized what he had done and mewed for freedom. But by the second kiss she was calm and licking back sweetly, she was just an innocent, playful little kitty and purred as she nuzzled his face if she was allowed to.

---------------

Suddenly De Shen ceased his playing with her body and pinched her nipple painfully. "Now now, this is the second time you have said that. What did I tell you to call me?" He would not release her nipple until she answered, and held her still against his body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"AH!" the cat screamed in pain. "Master! Master! I'm sorry Master! Very very sorry!" she cried. "Please forgive me, Master!" There were already tears beginning to form in her eyes, not from the pain, though that was harsh. No, it was from the knowledge that she had upset the only real family she had...

--------------

The clothes on Dawn's body faded away, and Alex slipped the mittens off her hands. He then laid beside her on the ground, holding her waist and kissing her lips on the floor, his cock hardening and growing.

((Night, Maero)
De Shen Released her nipple then and began to soothe it with more gentle touches. "Thats better. We all make mistakes, but we are all punished for them. Dont forget that. Now, tell me again, how does it feel? Be specific." He cooed as he began to stimulate her once more, moving a bit faster and and massaging both her ass and breasts more.

---------

Dawn automatically embraced him as they kissed, Dawn licking as he kissed her and making it a french kiss. She purred as she did this and nuzzled him if allowed to, as innocent as could be. Suddenly however, a sharp pain would streak across Alex's back as Dawn's claws sank into him. She was not doing it on purpose, her claws were not the kind that could retract, and as she held him tightly, so to did her claws. Now the reason for the mitts was clear, she was a potential danger unless he had her nails pulled, a cruel and painful process.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes, Master," the kitten nodded. She then moaned again as her body was pleasured, and looked up at him with clouded eyes. "It...it feels like I have to pee, Master. It feels good. It feels warm. It feels...like heaven," the young girl moaned. "I like feeling like this, Master..." she moaned.

----------------

Alex's eyes shot open as he felt her claws dig into him. He would have to do something about them. He would have try and find a spell to retract them painlessly. He did not even consider pulling them up the painful way. Such an act is only for bad kittens. Dawn, so far, was a mostly good girl.

As for now, as a half demon, Alex's skin was much tougher than that of a human's. Still, the claws were rather painful, though it's not like they drew blood. For now, he did his best to ignore it. He moved his hands to her breasts and squeezed them as the two passionately kissed one another.
De Shen smiled and moved his hand away from her ass, sliding it onto her belly and moving it down to her pussy. He teased her clit a little and ran the edge of his finger up and down her moist folds. "How do you feel here Kitten? Are you going to pee already?" He whispered, his other hand continuing its pleasant work on her breasts.

-------------

This extra stimulation only made Dawn claw even harder as she pressed herself against Alex, even as they kissed. She mewed and purred and nuzzled and moaned, her sexy form pressing and withering against his own body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ah! That feels good, Master!" she moaned, nodding her head. "I-I do feel like I'm going to pee! Can I, Master?" she asked. If De Shen did not allow her to, she would not. She would follow any order her Master gave her. "Pwease, Master!" she pleaded as her clit was teased, moaning and panting as the pleasure grew.
"No mo, thats enough for now." De Shen said, petting her head gently and stroking her stomach, bringing her down from her orgasm gently. "Only good girls get rewards, so when you are good, you will be rewarded." He said before picking her up in his arms and carrying her into his room, where there was a large bed for him and a small kitty bed for her. He placed her on it and then summoned a saucer of milk and put it on the ground before her. The milk was warm and delicious, and the dish was magically almost never ending. "Drink kitten, you will need your strength." He said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The neko let out a moan as her orgasm shook her tiny little body, her juices landing on De Shen's hands. "Master..." she moaned as he pet her head and stroked her stomach. "But I am good," she replied, before being picked up and placed on a kitty bed. A saucer of milk appeared, and the cat girl looked at it. "Thank you, Master!" she smiled, and grabbed the bowl, happily licking and drinking the warm milk.

-------------

Alex groaned into Dawn's mouth as he felt her claws go deeper into his skin. This is starting to become unpleasant, he thought, and began trying to gently push Dawn off of him. If the cat girl did not release at this first attempt, the demon boy tried a new tactic. He moved his hands to her sides and began to tickle the girl's sides, hopnig that would make her release.
De Shen watched the small cat girl drink up the milk and smiled. She was adorable, maybe even worth keeping. But he digressed, not wanting to get ahead of himself. Whether she left or stayed, she would have to be trained first. He waited for her to finish before picking her up again and laying her down on his bed, stroking her stomach to help her digest as he looked her over. "Are you OK? Do you feel tired at all?" He asked her as he dis this, his expert finger massaging her tummy gently.

---------

Dawn seemed confused and after a moment, did begin to release him. She mewed softly, wondering what had happened and licked her lips cutely. She then saw that the tips of her claws had a little blood on them, and mewed sadly before she began to clean them carefully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)