Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex let out a cry of ecstasy as his seed filled Silvia's hot ass, not pulling out until she was filled with his sperm. He looked down at his girls as his tentacles unleashed their seed upon them, and left them on his bed. He then looked at the door as he fell on the ground, sitting there. He wondered if he should await Hunter and the large man, or go after Alexander. He shrugged and decided if they needed him, they would fetch him. For now, he forced his body upon the bed with his girls, and fell asleep there, next to his cum covered slaves.

------------------

Hunter stared at Grace, deep into her eyes. He wanted her still. He wanted to fuck her like mad. He wanted....But we can't all get what we want. "If you deny me my pleasure..." he began, possibly scaring Grace. "Then... at least allow me to kiss your sweet lips," he said, and if Grace accepted, the wolf man would placed his on her body, one hand on her delicious butt, the other around her neck, before pulling her to him and kissing her lips.
Grace gasped softly at the remark, ready to give herself to him, despite her protesting body, for the sake of the girls she had helped damn. But sighed softly when he finished. She blushed lightly and nodded, and moaned gently as her bare body was pressed up against his, her tender ass smooth and desirable under his touch, her fragrant hair silky and soft as he placed his other hand around her neck. Her lips willingly touched against his and she returned his kiss, filling Hunter with an angelic warmth while the tender moment lasted. Grace would need to be cleaned and need to rest, but she would not be very worse for ware later, and would come to think much more of Hunter and his restraint...and mercy.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter kept the kiss going for as long as he could, passionately kissing and exploring the beautiful girls' mouth. To his own amazement, the simple realization that Grace was willingly kissing him back, her naked, sexy body against his, that his cock suddenly shot out a few streams of his seed, on to her naked body, landing above her pussy, and on her belly and a little bit on her tits. When the two finally pulled away from one another, the wolf man looked into Grace's eyes and smiled. "For what it's worth...You are a very good kisser," he chuckled, before pecking her lips again, just for a moment.
Grace blushed and remained where she was, afraid of getting Hunter dirty. She knew she would need a bath after this. She was also thinking about where Alexander was, he had been gone for quite awhile. In truth, the Champion was standing outside next to the door, waiting for their love making to end. He would not interrupt his master when he was enjoying his prize. When Hunter wanted to find him, he would have to do little more than simply sniff the air to tell where his champion was waiting.

Grace on the other hand was a current event. Hunter could either let her go take a bath, let her sleep, or give her a warm bath himself, and let her rest as he had the privilege of washing her beautiful body with his own hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace, why don't you and I take a nice bath together?" the wolf man suggested. "We're going to be doing such things together anyways. I think it is best to start, rather than later," he said. "Also, I've always dreamed about giving your sexy body a wash," he grinned. "Too bad Mai isn't here," he mumbled under his breath.

If Grace agreed, the room would suddenly shift. The walls became white tiles, smooth as stone and empty. A large shower appeared in the center for the two of them, with warm water falling upon both of them.

No matter what she said, Hunter would look upon Grace and say, "Grace, may I ask you something...What do you think of me? If you had to describe me in words, what would you call me?"
Grace blushed at the idea of showering together, but could not reject him, not when it was his right to do whatever he liked with her and her body. And so she accepted the offer and gasped as the room changed. She waited for Hunter to lead her into the water, and would sit wherever her led her or wherever he placed her. She thought for a moment about his question before answering. "I would have to describe you as an enigma. I do not know you Hunter, and I can not draw a harshness upon you, nor a kindness if I do not understand you thoroughly. At first I thought you to be just another lustful lord looking for power...but my opinion has since changed. IF you ask me later, when I know you more, I will answer you completely. For now, however, you are a kind of mystery to me, and I do not know what to think."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...." Hunter suddenly pulled Grace closer to him and he allowed himself to fall on the ground, on his back as the water poured down upon them within the giant shower. "I hope...one day, you can think of me as a good man and a decent husband," he said, as he kissed Grace's lips, his arms wrapping around her waist as his tongue pushed into Grace's mouth.
Grace cried out and clung to Hunter as he fell onto his back with her in his arms and looked down at him as water poured over her angelic body. She soon found her lips occupied once more with a kiss as Hunter passionately frenched her beneath the water, and Grace could do little more than kiss back, her life was in his hands, good man or not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter slowly pulled away and he found a bar of soap just laying nearby. This place is amazing. Anything we need appears for us. Who made this place? he mentally wondered before he looked at Grace, soap in hand. "I'll wash you first, then you wash me, okay?" he asked. If Grace accepted, Hunter would sit on the ground, his cock still semi erect. "Sit in front of me, facing the wall. I'm starting with your back."
Grace blushed and agreed, sitting with her back towards him, either on a place to sit or on his lap if she had to, that was for Hunter to decide.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)