Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
Mary looked completely at a loss, having no idea how to handle the situation she was in. she shied from Alex when he approached, and blushed hard at the physical contact. "Its just that...Well...Im a Wagri, which means I like the water...but I hate having to wear things when swimming, it doesnt feel natural." She blushed and looked down at he feet as she continued. "So...You know...I snuck out here to get some privacy and have a swim...this spot is normally deserted." And indeed they were. Aside from Alex and his girls, they were all alone out here.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ahh...I see. That's intresting. Well don't mind us. If you want, go ahead and keep swimming around," Alex smiled, motioning to the lake. He then walked over to Agatha, and whispered, "What do you think? Should I consider bringing her into our little familry, dear?"
Agatha shivered and shook her head. "Sh-Sh-She couldnt...I mean...I...She is a Wagri, she needs to be around water to survive, there is no way our room would have a pool." Mary blushed hard and declined his idea, deciding not to be caught nude again. None of the girls wanted to watch her get plucked off the street and forced into their life, trapped in the science facility except for when Alex managed to negotiate some out time.

But in the end, it was all about what Alex wanted, and if he wanted the cute blue girl in his harem, he could probably force the science staff to accommodate his desires. Even if he couldnt take her back, he could still have some fun with her, since they were all so far away from other people.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex frowned at what Agatha said, before nodding. He then walked over to the Wagrim and during this advance, said, "So what do you plan on doing now, my dear? I hope you don't plan on leaving. It would be such a shame for you to leave before we could get the chance to get to know one another. Why don't you sit down, and we can talk a bit?"
Mary blushed and looked about nervously for a second before giving a timid nod and sitting down on the grass. Alex didnt even have to scare her to make her follow orders it seemed. She offered him a weak smile and said "I-Im Mary. I feel like we didnt properly get acquainted before." She extended her hand for shake, smiling shyly all the while.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My name is Alex," he replied, shaking her hand. "My friend, Silvia, and her sisters, Amy and Rhona, my friends Angela, Agatha, and Kat," he said, pointing to each. He extended an arm around Mary's waist, and pulled her close, smiling. "So, tell me more about yourself, cutie," Alex said.
Shaking Mary;s hand would make Alex realize something. Her skin was super soft and mega smooth, almost frictionless. This would also make him realize what would happen to such skin should it get dry. then he got an even better example of how smooth and slick her skin was when he pulled her into his side. The Shy anthro hid her face to hide her blush, trying to think of something to say. "I-I live around here...I l-like sushi and...blue is my favorite color?" She said quickly, automatically shooting out a bunch of random facts about herself, only making her even more embarrassed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh? Intresting. My girls and I...don't live nearby here. I like pancakes. They are delicious. I suppose I like grey," he replied, looking at his black and grey clothes. He pulled her closer, and looked at her, finding her soft blue skin attractive. "My...You're very soft. Very cute two. Good combination, Mary," he complimente,d leaning close so their noses touched.
Mary blushed at the complement and even more at the sudden close proximity of their faces. "Th-Thank you?" She said softly,, her soft nose rubbing against his for a moment before she pulled back to the best of her ability.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Night Maero))

Alex noticed this and he grinned greatly. "Awww...Don't be afraid. I ain't going to bite. Aren't you cold from swimming? Huddle up against me, warm yourself. Or one of my friends. I'm sure they won't mind," he said, leaning over and sniffing her scent, and then whispered into Mary's ear. "You have a cute blush, my dear."