Join our server on Discord

Susie's New Babies (Blankmind & TankCop)
Tina starts to cry hard as the ice cream works into her privates as we dance. "NO!! Not dancy....mean boy put ice cream in my diaper!" Tina cries and points to the taller 5 year old looking all innocent.

----

Ray snarls and says. "Well you smell like cum and ass!" Ray turns to laugh but sees Sora back away as Impmon's eyes rage with fire. "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO MY GIRL YOU DEADMON!?!?" Evil
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Toma stops and quickly helps Tina get the ice cream out of her diaper. Once it's gone he stomps over to the boy and glares at him. Hey, what's the big idea!? How come you're picking on my little sister!!?"

---

While Impmon terrorizes Ray and Sora Yuki takes a moment to smell her underarms. "Phew! I do kinda stink." She says, turning her nose away. "Hey guys how about we hit the water park, we could all use a good soak."
Yuki, Impmon, and the gang go to have some fun while we go back to see whats going on with Toma.

The 5 year old glares back and says. "Cause it was funny to see a baby cry!" He said feeling cause he was a little bigger then you.

Toma snarles at the boy, making sure to show his fangs and that he wasn't intimidated. "You better say you're sorry or else I'll tell on you!"
Just then seeing your fang the boy cries hard then his mommy come over and takes hold of Toma's arm. "What did you to do my little boy? Where's your Mommy I want to talk to her!"

"Bu-But..." Toma stutters, trying to come up with an answer. "But he started it!" He finally cries while pointing at the boy. "He put is ice cream down my Sissy's diapie! I jus wanted him to 'pologize!" He starts to tear up in fear, not even realizing his speech was getting babyish again.
The boy cries harder and says. "No baby was going to bite me!"

"ENOUGH!" The mother yelled. "I am just going to give you both a spanking then I will take this baby to find his mommy and tell her all tht happend!" Just before the lady can make good on her threat Tina hits the lady in the back of her knee and she lets go of Toma. "RUN TOMA!"

Tina said as she waddles as hard as she can out of the ride and into the main park again.

Toma wastes no time and follows Tina into the crowd running as fast as he can despite his diaper. By the time the mother recovers from Tina's kick the two are long gone and hiding behind the nearby snack bar. "Are...are you okay Tina?" He asks her as he tries to catch his breath.
As Tina and Toma catch their breath Tina's tummy starts to rubble. "Oh that all smells so good. I wish we had money or momma was here to get us something. T_T" As Tina gets up to go from this place and away from the yummy smelling food she is by mistake kicked in the gut by a passing Furry with her hand full of food. The kick wasn't very hard but it made Tina brust into tears on the floor.

"WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA!

The female tiger immediately gasps and bends down to help Tina up. "Oh, my gosh are you ok!? I'm SO sorry little one I didn't mean to-"

"Hey!" Toma yells, waddling up to the furry. "Why'd you do that!? She never did nothing to you and I-" Toma cuts himself off when he realizes who he's yelling at. "O_O T-Tigress!?"

"Toma?" Tigress asks, getting a good look at him. Suddenly Tina is forgotten as the two stare at each other. The last person Toma ever expected to see here was his...first girlfriend! (Dun-dun-dun!)