Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"I...I suppose both. I have never felt any of that before..." The angel said with a small sigh. "Im just...confused, I dont understand." she said, having felt pleasure, and then rejection, right after the other and with no clear reason why.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D nodded his head and kissed Aurora's nose. "I'll try my best to help. First off, the first feeling was love," he expalined. "I love you, and you love me. So when you and I....kissed like that, we expressed our love to one another," he explained. "Love is a good feeling, and only people you care about should make you feel loved," he said. "As for the second part...."

"You felt rejected. I pushed you away, but don't think for a second it was your fault. It was mine. I was afraid. You see, Aurora, I have never felt loved before..." he said. He couldn't tell her he was afraid of the fact that if he tried anything with her, God would bring his wrath down on the boy. Besides, this was partly true. Daniel's parents were rich and usually off getting richer, leaving him all alone. He had no real friends, and no one reallty liked him. Aurora was the first one to ever love him in any real way.

"I'm sorry Aurora. I promise, I'll do my best to make sure you never feel rejected like that ever again. I love you. I'll always be there for you," he said, and kissed her lips. "Do you understand now, Aurora?"
Aurora blushed a little and nodded. "Can...can you make me feel loved again?" she asked with a small blush. "My body keeps...tingling whenever I think about it. Especially here..." She said as she lifted her shirt to show him her swollen breasts. "And here..." she added pointing to her virgin pussy. "Its confusing...but it felt...good." she said softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D turned bright red and gulped, fighting a nosebleed as he saw Aurora's body. The young boy slowly nodded his head as his trembiling hands rose up, hypnotized by the angel's body. One hand placed itself on her right breast, and began to squeeze and move it aronud a bit as his other hand moved down to her pussy, rubbing her clit with his fingers. As he did so, a bump appeared on his crotch, though Aurora might not have noticed as he played with her body.
Aurora blushed heavily as D placed his hands on her soft, warm body and began to grope her. "Ahh...D...that feels so..." She moaned softly as he played with her breast before arching her back slightly and clamping her legs shut as his finger found her clit. Of course, this didnt protect her from his fingers and she moaned softly as pleasure began to fill her once more. "I...I feel so...so strange..." she whispered, her wings slowly enlarging from her back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Does it feel good?" D asked, gaining confidence within himself as he heard his Aurora moan. He moved closer, and began to kiss and lick her neck, as his hands worked on her body. His lower body began to move on it's own accord, and every once in a while during the next few minutes, Aurora would feel his hard cock rub against her clit, only being seperated by the boy's boxers. The hand down at her clit, moved a bit, and began to gently rub Aurora with three of his fingers, between the rubbing of his cock and her clit.

((Sorry if I don't post quickly enough. I'm playing Borderlands right now. Fun game.))
Aurora could hardly stand the strange new feeling and as her voice poured out in a series of moans, sighs and gasps. She pressed herself against D as she felt him tease her body and particularly her clit, quickly making her moist and hardening her nipples. Each stroke, soft touch, and slight tickling he gave her soft body was rewarded with a soft moan from her naive lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um....A-Aurora?" D whispered, trying to get her attention. "C-can you love me?" he asked, and gulped as he slowly moved his hand down and moved his boxers. his hard cock popping out, rubbing itself more against Aurora's clit. He then took one hand from her breast, and moved it down to his shaft, and made her hold it. "Now squeeze, and move back and forth," he instruced, taking deep breaths. His other hand was still playing with her pussy, rubbing her lovely slit.
Aurora's small hand suddenly found itself delicately holding D's member and she gasped. It was so hot and hard! She nodded at the instructions and moaned sweetly as she began gently jack him off, her soft hand running up and down his shaft as his finger ran up and down her slit, bringing her closer and close to her very first climax!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"F-faster, Aurora. Hold onto it tightly and go faster," he moaned and suddenly D pushed a finger into the angel's wet cunt, fingering her faster and deep. "Aurora..." he moaned, looking at her face. His hand moved away from Aurora's, and he grasped her cheek lightly. "I love you!" he moaned, before kissing her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth, kissing her passionatly.