Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
This still was not over yet. Who knew how long the three would go at it? The more Alex fucked his girls, the more lustful he became instead of tired. True, he had to be careful with them, especially Silvia, but he would pleasure them as much as he could.

The tentacles continued to fuck them, but now their bodies were moved. Now, they were in the air, face to face. Tentacles were playing with both of their breasts, rubbing, squeezing, and massaging the orbs, while other tentacles lightly pushed their faces together, meaning he wanted them to kiss. Finally, inside each of them was a tentacle fucking their wet cunts. A smaller one for Serenity, hopefully fit for her small stature, and a larger one, fit for Alex's slut.

As the tentacles fucked them, flooding them with seed, Alex moved behind Silvia, and rubbed her asshole with his fingers. He tried to push his index finger into her, wondering if it hurt her.

------------------

Hunter placed his cock between her breasts, and took both of her large flesh orbs in hand, using them to massage and pleasure his cock as Grace kissed and sucked his cock's head. He suddenly pulled away though, and moved above Grace.

Once again, his large cock was before Grace, and he ordered her to kiss, lick, and suck it, and to use her hands to play with it and his balls. Before did though, she felt Hunter lick her own pussy. He had put her into a sixty nine position, with him on top and her on the bottom. "As you pleasure me, orally, I shall pleasure you, my lovely princess," he said, licking her slit with his dog tongue, followed by a kiss. "Now get to work..." he commanded, as his hard cock throbbed before her, and his mouth went to work on her sweet pussy.
Silvia and Serenity both lost count of how many times they came when they suddenly found themselves kissing and moaning. They kissed passionately and couldnt stop their trembling locked lips from moaning as their tongues played with each other, their whole bodies slick with cum and being stroked and fucked by Alex's tentacles.

Silvia groaned softly as she felt a finger inter her ass and began to wiggle her butt encouragingly, wanting the extra stimulation. Both sluts were basically fucked senseless as the hovered above the ground. But although they were covered in cum and moaning, Alex would notice that Serenity's eyes were overflowing with tears, though the reason was not obvious at all.

---------------

Grace did her best to pleasure Hunter as he used her breasts and mouth to please his cock. She moaned and blushed as she worked on him, particularly when he used her breasts to squeeze his cock. But then she suddenly felt his warm tongue over her bare pussy and a shudder ran through the princess's body.

She cried out, the stimulation was great for he, and Hunter's warm tongue was far better than his clawed fingers. She sucked and licked his cock as best she could while moaning and wiggling, her pussy already wet again and needing Hunter began to bring her up again for another climax.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex wiggled his finger within Silvia's shaking ass. He used his other hand to deliver a slap to her other cheek, and then gently massaging the spot he hit. He would have used this chance to try fucking his albino skinned lover and soulmate, but something caught his attention from the corner of his eyes.

His fairy, dear little Serenity, was crying. Tears were gushing out of her eyes, and he suddenly became worried for her. He pulled back his tentacles from her, and used the last of them to bring her to him. He caught her, and gently petted her head, holding her bridal style. "Serenity...What's wrong? Why do you cry?"

------------

This went on for a few minutes, and Hunter loved it. Already this was better than any session of sex he had ever experienced. Having an orgy with the queens and princesses of the kingdoms he helped conquer, fucking his one of his favorite slaves, Mai. All of it was second to this.

Hunter probably made Grace go crazy with orgasm after orgasm until his seed was finally launched, landing inside Grace's mouth, on her large, young breasts, and on her face.

Hunter pulled off of her, and sat in the corner of the bed, sniffing the smell of sex in the air. "Grace...It's time. Are you ready?" he asked, looking down at her pussy, and then at his hard cock. "If you are...Let me hear you beg, once more my dear, whore...My dear slave. My dear lover...." he said.
Serenity wept softly in his arms, moaning and wiggling weakly still, slick with cum and sweat. She looked up weakly at her master and reached up weakly with one of her small hands and cupped the side of his face. "Master...Im still so confused...Are you really real? Do you really love me? Love me like...like a person?" Serenity suddenly looked like she had been slapped and her tears gushed out a little stronger, shaking her head as she internally scolded herself for even suggesting it, but at least she did not outwardly berate herself.

-----------

By the time Hunter pulled away, Grace was far gone. She stared almost blankly up at the ceiling, fresh cum on her lips, face and breasts. For a moment the only sign of her even being alive was the rise and fall of her breasts as she took slow, deep breaths. But Hunter had seen this before, though not to this degree. He had done it to plenty others, over stimulation. Grace was still in the midst of her own pleasure, and dangerously close to losing some of her sanity. Each Lick Hunter had given her had been like a mini orgasm, and she was likely tired out and completely overwhelmed by his skill. Thus was the price of her purity.

But what Hunter did with him was up to him, she was his slave after all, and he could choose to hold her in his arms and keep her warm until she returned to her senses, or fuck her senseless body until she was foaming at the mouth with utter ecstasy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter stared down at Grace lovingly, his cock throbbed with lust as he looked down at her. God how he wanted to take her, fuck her, make love to her, do the deed, whatever may one call it. He raised his hands so that he could take her, but they shook in the air, before falling to his sides. No....He couldn't, and he knew why. He loved Grace, but for her body, but her purity.

Her body was perfect, no it was heavenly. He could not believe it was not a goddess he had just taken. But her purity is what made her stood out. He couldn't...at least not yet. He couldn't take her purity away from her. He slowly laid down beside her, naked, his warm fur brushing against her skin. He held her in his arms, and whispered 'I love yous' into her ear, awaiting her return, his cock now throbbing so much, and so hard, it was slightly painful.

--------------

Alex smiled, even as her cum covered hand was placed on his cheek. "Look at me, Serenity. I am real. I do exsist. And I do love you," he said, and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love you, not only for your body, but for your sweet nature..." he assured. "Now, if you are able, let us finish this beautiful session of love," he grinned, and if Serenity allowed her, his tentacles would return to her body, fucking her body skillfully.

Oh how Alex loved these girls. Submissive....wanting a lover....Strangers to true love. He loved to watch their faces light up with happiness. It brough a good feeling to his soul.

If Serenity was well taken care of, he would return to Serenity. Once he was to her albino skinned lover, he rubbed hsi hard cock against her ass, teasing her, before slowly pushing into her, doing his best to be slow and gentle.
Grace's warm body cuddled lightly against Hunter's as she slowly came out of her stupor. She shivered despite her warmth, and had two orgasms despite the lack of touch between them. It was as though Hunter's love were bringing her extreme pleasure, sending her over the edge again and again until finally she was panting softly into his chest, her body slick with sweat as she hugged him weakly, hoping her would hug back. She groaned softly, now awake, but very tired. Hunter had to remember who she was, what she was. Grace was no Saxon love slave, she was not trained, had no experience, and her purity kept her mind as fresh and virgin as ever. She was a treasure, he had to care for her as much as love her and make love to her. The trembling goddess now lay against him, weak but awake enough to here him and maybe even respond, her body and soul in his hands.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter hugged her back and he rubbed his snout against her neck. "How was it, my love? I hoped you liked it. I enjoy it," he said, but the wolfman's cock was still hard, and Grace could feel it brust against her legs. "You looked so beautiful, moaning and screaming in pleasure. It was Heaven for me," he stated, kissing her neck.
Serenity moaned softly as her small body was taken from her master's arms and slid back into place among the tentacles. She moaned gently as they began on her body again, and with a soft whimper, as close to a plea for care as she would ever dare to utter, she fell back into the rhythm of the fucking. Silvia moaned loudly as the tentacles around her continued to stroke and stimulate her body, and wiggled her ass when she saw her master returning, desiring his attention.

She moaned gratefully and happily when she felt his hard cock lay against her ass and as he teased her she wiggled her cute butt to tease him back before he pushed into her incredibly tight rear passage. Silvia gasped, not quite used to anal sex, but didnt complain once as her master penetrated her deeper and deeper.

-------

Grace blushed but said nothing as she lay there, still breathing hard from her exertion. She cuddled up against Hunter even more, trying to escape the cold of being naked and covered in cooling sweat. As she did, Hunter's dick slid between her legs, pointing outward, grinding against her sensitive pussy with its shaft, coating itself in her juices and making the soft creature in his arms moan in soft delight.

If Hunter fucked her all the way after this then she would probably be unable to or unwilling to move when she next awoke But the good thing about Grace was that she was so pure and sensitive, Hunter could play with her for hours with only soft touches and enjoy her trembling cries of ecstasy and shaking, arching body for as long as he wanted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex slapped Silvia's beautiful ass as he fucked her, filling her butt with his cock. As for the tentacles, they were fucking the girls and pleasuring them in many different ways. Their breasts were played with, their pussies fucked, and their mouths were filled with tentacles, covering their insides in cum. The tentacles suddenly moved Serenity face to face with Silvia, so that their clits would rub and touch whenever they were fucked. The tentacles in their mouths pulled out, letting the girls breathe out their mouthes. "I'm gonig to cum, Silvia...Kiss your fellow slut! Show her where she belongs! With us, as our lover, and slave!" he moaned as Silvia's ass squeezed his cock.

--------------------

Hunter smiled and hugged the girl more, not being able to resist placing a hand on her ass. "Tell me, Princess Grace....Are you ready for Round two?" he grinned, kissing her lips as he heard the pure woman moan from his cock. "The main event..."
Serenity and Silvia came, came and came again. Soon they lost track of where they were, what was happening or who they were. But the one thing they did know was that they loved it. Suddenly the two girls were pressed against each other, both moaning and whither against the other as they buds rubbed against each other, making them moan loudly and warp there arms around the other. Serenity was so small, the picture looked like a beautiful portrait of mother and daughter holding each other in climax. Suddenly, there lips were locked, and both Serenity and Silvia came blissfully as Alex commanded them to kiss. Silvia's ass tightened around Alex as she reached her last orgasm. After this, both girls would be spent, thoroughly and completely. There was hardly any strength left in them now, and they were both sore from the rough love making and covered inside and out with cum.

--------

Grace trembled a little and moaned softly. "I...I cant..." She whispered lightly. "I-Im so tired..." She added, still unable to do anything but hug hunter and try to stay warm and safe. Grace was so tired that if hunter decided to go ahead and fuck her, she would be unable to do anything against him, her delicate body having expended all its strength by now. The mind shattering orgasms that this would lead to would probably knock her unconscious at some point, and she would likely be to sore to move afterward. But Grace was a slave, she had to do whatever Hunter wanted, and if he wanted a fuck, she was honor bound to oblige him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)