Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Rena giggled a little as D continued to sputter and stutter his way through one awkward moment into another. She waved him away and said "Dont worry about me, I will be stronger tomorrow. Get some rest." She said kindly, snuggling lightly into her blanket, though she couldnt move much, and closing her eyes.

Aurora was not heavy at all, this D would find as he picked her up easily and began to carry her upstairs. For a moment it may have occurred to D that he was stronger, but in reality it was all Aurora's wings, which actually made her lighter the larger they were, almost like anti gravity. As D laid Aurora down on the bed, she whimpered softly and gently held onto his sleeve. When he joined her in bed she would be quick to hug him softly and snuggle into his side, her naked body pressed lightly against his.

If D managed to find sleep. he would awaken the next morning to the smell of fresh breakfast and to the feeling of soft warm skin and feathers surrounding his body. During the night, Aurora had pulled him into a better hug, now holding his head protectively and lovingly between her large beautiful breasts, her legs tangled sligjtly with his as they both laid down on her wing, the other coming up and wrapping both of them in a fluffy, soft cover,
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I could get used to this..." D smiled as he found himself hugged by his angel, her breasts holding his head. It was now that he realized they had yet to have sex. The thought made his dick hard and erect, and his face red and hot. He quickly tried to shake it off, and kissed the angel's lips.

"Aurora? Aurora, time to wake up," he said, smelling the yummy scent in the air. Rena must be cooking. That or another demon got into the house... the thought sent a shiver down his spine, but it was washed away when his dick, unintentionally, rubbed against Aurora's slit. He tried to ignore the wonderful feeling, and continued to kiss Aurora, asking her to awake.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The angel moaned softly as she was kissed and kissed back lightly, only hugging D tighter as she did. This, of course, brought D's dick even closer to her virgin slit and caused it to rub against her even more. Her lovely moans filled the air for a moment and her soft lips kissed D repeatedly as she held him in her arms, never wanting to let him go. Her body was pressed against his, warm and so very soft. D was only inches from her breasts, he could lick and suck her cute pink nipples if he so pleased, or reach up a little further and continue to kiss her innocent lips. His dick was constantly rubbing against her soft folds now, and if D thrust forward, he would bury himself in her. The situation was very intense...But should D take advantage of Aurora while she innocently slept?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D wanted to thrust into Aurora. Finally, no longer be the virgin boy, but become a man. A real man! He had faced impossible odds, stood up for himself, and already did some amazing things. All he needed to do was show he was a good fucker. Just thrust in D. Take this angel....Angel.... he thought, before sighing.

He couldn't. Aurora was an angel! When if....when her virginity was taken, she was stuck here on Earth. Never to see her friends in family in Heaven. Or worst....what if making love to him was sinful to whatever god she served? What if she was sent to hell....because of him?

He quickly returned to trying to wake up Aurora, now by shaking her body, and trying to pull away from her at the same time. "Aurora. Time to wake up," he said.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora groaned softly and awoke a few moments later. "D..." She said with a smile, still sleep and weakened from yesterdays fight. She pulled him into her, D's dick slipping just under her virgin folds, making Aurora moan and tremble softly. But now D's cock was safely beneath her sacred flower and grinding her butt cheeks a little, and she pulled him into a tight huge and wrapped her wings around him. "Dont go to school today." She said softly, yawning a little as she held his body to her own, enjoying the warmth and contact greatly as her soft skin rubbed against D. To her it was innocent snuggling, and she wanted to be held there, intimately with D as she showed him her great affection. To D though it would probably be something else. She was a beautiful woman, and so innocent and pure. Her alabaster skin rubbed against his and it was like taught silk, Her large breasts pressed into him, and he would feel every curve on her body as she hugged him, warm and safe within her wings. "Stay here with me..." She begged softly, closing her eyes again to go back to sleep with D in her arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D opened his mouth to argue, but he stopped and nodded his head. he wouldn't argue. He could miss one day. He kissed her nose, and just wanted to snuggle the day away. They could do that, of course, but they couldn't spend ALL day in bed.

"Aurora...I promise, we'll spend the whole day together. But we still need to eat. I smell breakfast cooking," he whispered, kissing her lips. "Let's go eat, maybe watch some TV, and then we can cuddle up on the bed as much as we want...Okay, babe?"
Aurora groaned softly but nodded and began to get up, stretching her arms and huge white wing all in one motion. This was the first time she had allowed her wings to be this large since D found her and the spectacularly large feathered limbs were stunningly beautiful. As she did this she smiled at D as a small fluffy feather drifted down and landed on his nose. She giggled and picked it off for him before she began to stand and stretch some more displaying her gorgeous body to D, unintentionally, but attractively.

She would then sigh softly and begin to head downstairs, remembering to put on a large white shirt that was way to big for her and thus reached her knees, but only if D told her to. Otherwise she would go down stairs stark naked to meet Rena, who was surely the one cooking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled, and moaned as he felt his hard cock rub against the bed. He watched as she began to walk out the room, and he was barely able to force the order out, pass his lips. "Aurora, please put something on," he said, and mentally sighed as he saw her sexy body being covered by the shirt.

He sighed, before he just sat there, waiting for his erection to die down. After a few minutes of thinking about anything not to do with sexy women, like Aurora, his dick finally began to shrink. He then put on a shirt, and some shorts, before walking after Aurora into the kitchen.
Aurora was sitting at the table eating some pancakes that Rena had made. She was wearing an apron and some clothes she had found in Alex's moms room. She smiled as she saw him and served him some blueberry pancakes and some milk with a side of hash browns. "Hope you like them. Its the least I could do after you saved my life." She said as she then served herself and sat down to eat. Aurora was thoroughly enjoying her food as she sat at the table, her sexy but just covered by the shirt she sat on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, you saved my life two. I owe you just as much," Alex smiled. "...If you want, I could try asking my parents could buy you a new store to use..." If I do I'll have to come up with some kind of excuse for it...Not to mention how much it'll cost...I probably won't be able to buy anything for myself for a while...But I owe Rena and I have to pay her back!

He also turned beet red as he caught a glimpse of Aurora's sexy butt. He quickly looked at his food, eating his breakfast quietly, hoping Rena didn't see his blush. "H-hey. I'm taking school off, so we can all hang out together if you want..."