Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Mike put up his arms to defend himself and began to block the burning blows, but not without damage as the energy cooked his arms. Growling in anger and pain he used his good fist to punch the ground and created a small quake to try to make Alex stumble as he kicked and punched before raising his claws into the air and attempting to rake Alex's body with them. "I will tear you in half and suck your soul!" He roared as he did, mad with rage.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whoa!" D yelled as the ground beneath him quake. "That seems to be a bit over doing it!" he yelled, and he saw Mike raise his claws to the air. "Crud," he whispered, but suddenly smiled under his helmet. The hand that Mike held suddenly began to glow, and the demon would soon feel blade and spikes with his grasp. D was changing his armor, making spikes and blades grow out of the hand the evil being held.

If that wasn't enough, the young boy summoned a white sword in his other hand, which erupted into a holy fire. He held up the burning sword, in hopes it would provide defense against Mike's attack.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike screamed in pain and released D's hand, but it was stuck due to all the blades and spiked that now covered it. Then his other hand ran straight into the burning sword, and it never even touched it as his hand melted and evaporated inches from the blade, not even leaving the bone and leaving Mike with a bloody stump up to his elbow. "DIE!" He roared as he pulled D forward with his stuck hand and breathed hellfire right into his face, submerging D in the burning evil.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex screamed in pain as he felt the fire burn his insides. He retracted the blades and spikes, and he tried to fight the hellfire back with a holy flame. His sword turned into a ball of holy fire, which D used as both a shield, and a beam of holy fire, trying to counteract the hellfire. "Is that all you got!?" he screamed through the flame as hellfire and holyfire met.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The holy fire devoured the evil flames of hell as though they themselves were flammable and covered mike from head to toe. The demon cried out in utter agony and fell onto his back, squirming and roaring. "Quickly! Destroy him!" Rena shouted over his anguished pain. "Send him back to hell!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and suddenly his sword returned to him and he held it tightly in both hands. "I'd like to call this finishing move, ADVENT SWORD!" he screamed as the sword turned into a massive stream of fire, the fire blade becoming taller than Mike, which made a hole in the basement's ceiling and tore through the roof as he brought the sword down upon Mike. "AHHH!" he screamed as he slammed the massive fire sword down upon the demon.
Mike was obliterated in a storm of fire hand burning. His ashes strewn across the floor and scattered about. The fire ceased as soon as the attack did and D would feel his power return to normal, but Aurora did not appear. Rena hung on the wall, groaning softly. She was weak, this whole thing had taken all the fight out of her and she could scarcely remain conscious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took a deep breath and sighed. His armor disappeared, and he walked over to Rena. "Hang on, I'll get you out of there," he said, and began to try and help her. "So...What exactly just happened? Where did Mike go? Where's Aurora? Why did he attack us? And are you okay?" he asked, as he tried to pull the nails out of Rena and help her.
The nails flew out of the walls as D reached for them and Rena fell into his arms. "I...I will explain....but first...please...let...let me rest here...awhile." She groaned softly and closed her eyes. She was pale from blood loss and needed to get out of there. If D took her to a hospital, and they asked what had happened he would not be able to tell them anything other than a demon had kidnapped both of them, raped and maimed her, and left him mostly alone until he gained angelic power and, in a duel of fire, defeated and utterly destroyed the demon, leaving no traces of its existence save for its ashes. Not a good story, and one that would probably land him in jail. Still, they couldnt stay there, who knows what else thus house held?!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D nodded and sat next to her. "What's the plan?" he thought aloud. He looked through his powers, and if he could we would use his own angelic powers to heal her. "I can bring you to my house, you can rest there," he offered. "How do we get out though...? More importantly though...I'll see Aurora again, right?"