Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex nodded, and he closed the door after Alexander left. He then sighed and walked over to his girls. He sat on the bed, and pulled both girls into his arms as they spoke. "I do not want to risk you. I can't risk you. My heart felt such horrible pain when I lost you Silvia. Yo lose you, or Serenity, or even both...I could not take it." He sighed and gently petted both girls' body, feeling their soft skin. "Honestly girls, I don't know what we'll do. Whatever we do, I hope it's a good plan," he said. "Don't worry about it for now, girls. I'll be fine," he said, and looked at them both. "But how about you both give me good luck kiss?" he suggested, licking his lips.

----------------------------

Once Grace was good and naked, Hunter took her right breast in his mouth and began to lick and suck on it. Grace... his mind whispered as he tasted her flesh. As he sucked on her right orb, his other hand moved down to the Princess's slit, rubbing the beautiful cunt with his fingers, careful not to hurt her perfect body. His cock also began to harden, and Grace could feel it against her leg, rock hard.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity and Silvia moaned softly and laid on their backs for the their master as he began to stroke their bodies. Already so obedient, they were ready for him to continue fucking them if he pleased. When Alex asked about a good luck kiss, they would both wait for a moment to see if he wanted to kiss them, wanted them to share a kiss on his dick, or if he simply wanted to resume fucking them. If it was none of these then they would both get up and kiss him at the same time.

-----------

Grace blushed as she was stripped naked and once what little clothes she had were removed, she spread herself a little so that Hunter could take her with ease. She shuddered and moaned softly as he went down to her soft tender breast and began to suckle on it, quickly making her nipples fully erect. His other hand slid across her tummy down to her pussy and bean to gently rub it. This made Grace take a shuddering gasp and clench the sheets with her hands as she was teased. Her blush only became larger as she felt his hard cock rubbing against her. Despite her shame and bashful nature, she did not shy away. Her body belonged to Hunter now, she had no right to deny him and was thankful that he treated her so tenderly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex ordered the two to kiss, and then once they were done kissing, he would kiss both of their lips. His hands moved down to their butts and gave their soft, hot asses a slap, one each. "Oh...Look what you girls did," he chuckled, seeing his pants now had a noticeable bump. He pulled his pants down to reveal his erect cock and said, "Would you girls be kind enough to lick and suck Master's cock and balls?" If they did so, they would feel tentacles groping their tits, and two others rubbing their pussies, making sure they were probably lubed first.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The two slaves kissed each other softly and moaned softly as Alex joined in and squeezed their sexy asses. "Master..." Serenity moaned as her cute little but was cupped and held. Silvia smiled and looked down at his hard on. If allowed, she would unzip his pants for him and began to gently suck and lick his shaft, lining it up with kisses before taking it into her mouth. Serenity attended to his balls, kissing and licking them lovingly as she lay on her back on the bed, right under Silvia, her legs spread. Suddenly they both moaned and whimpered in pleasure as Tentacles found their way to their tits and pussies, stroking and massaging their soft sensitive skin, making them both wet and needing as they continued to pleasure him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Grace...Beg....Beg for my cock," Hunter ordered. "Beg for me to fuck you," he, ironically, begged. He sniffed her hair and kissed her flesh, finding himself becoming entranced by her smell and features. He began to finger her with one digit, as his other hand played with her tits. He moved his head up and pecked her lips, and began to lick and kiss her neck, awaiting her plead for his cock. Speaking of which, his cock was now throbbing, as it waited to be squeezed by Grace's walls.

---------------

Alex moaned as his slaves both worked together on his cock. He placed a hand on both of their heads, and the tentacles fucking them moved faster and deeper. "My girls...I love you both, so much. I am honored to have you two wonderful slaves as my own," he moaned, closing his eyes and letting himself ride the waves of pleasure. After a few minutes, the tentacles playing with their tits shuddered and unleashed streams of cum on to their chest. The tentacles quickly moved, shooting cum on the girls' backs, their butts, and stomach as the other tentacles continued to fuck them.
Grace blushed softly as she listened to Hunter's order, and plead. She could hardly hear him over the sound of her own heart beat and moans as Hunter's hands and body lit her own flesh in a fire of passion and lust. She arched lightly against him as she felt him sniff her hair and kiss her skin, just behind her ear. She gasped and her whole body shuddered softly as she felt Hunter slide a probing finger into her tight inner sanctum, her silken walls holding his finger tightly. His other hand busied itself with her firm, soft breasts, her smooth white skin softer than silk beneath his finger tips as he rolled her nipples between his fingers, each in turn. Grace could hardly withstand it all, her mind cried out for love and lust and her body did the same. Only her spirit wept, but it would go ignored.

She felt a soft kiss on her lips and Grace's two, deep blue eyes focused on Hunter for a moment before he assaulted her neck with pleasuring kisses and licks. She arched her burning body towards him again, feeling his throbbing hot member against her leg. "Hunter...Oh Hunter please make love to me." She begged softly. "Please let me forget about all my sin...please take me away and protect me. Love me Hunter, please....put it inside me, please make me feel your hot needing flesh inside me!" She looked up at him with pleading eyes and waited, completely under his control.

---------

Serenity moaned softly as she felt a warm hand come to rest on her head and stopped for a moment, closing her eyes and flinching slightly. The moment only lasted a few seconds, but Alex would notice. She had thought he was going to strike her, beat her, do something bad to her, and although she resumed quickly, it was clear she was still very very scarred deep in her mind. She gasped as she felt the tentacle rubbing her pussy suddenly enter gently and begin to speed up, making her grunt softly with each thrust, her own pussy being even tighter than Silvia's due to its small size. Her breasts were rosy with color and flushed with arousal as the tentacles over her played with them, making her moaned even more as she pleasured her master. Her small body began to tremble as an orgasm began to grow, slowly allowing lust to over take her.

Silvia didnt flinch when her master placed his hand on her head but did nuzzle it as she continued to work on his cock. Her own pale breasts were firm and flushed with blood from the massage they were being given and even she moaned softly as the tentacle at her pussy pushed into her and began to fuck her tight walls. She moaned happily she heard her master, and continued her work, more than eager to please.

As the cum splashed onto both of them, again Serenity flinched a little, but kept going, moaning and grunting softly as she was pushed into again and again until her orgasm was nearly upon her. She was on the verge, she was trying to hold back, but suddenly the little fairy let out a soft cry and came hard around the tentacle what was fucking her. Silvia could last longer, since she was better trained sex slave, and not an abuse slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and leaned forward, looking into her eyes. "So...amazing," he commented. The pure, sweet Princess Grace of the Angelos, begging for his cock. It was...perfect. He kissed her lips, trying his best to be a kind and gentle lover. His fingers continued to play with her body, the one at her pussy especially.

He pushed in two more fingers, now fucking her with three digits. "I have to make sure you're nice and wet. I don't want to hurt you," he whispered, before kissing her again, his skilled mouth and tongue gently kissing and dominating the Princess's mouth. His cock throbbed, and never had it been this hard or big. He felt like he was going crazy, and this was shown, or rather smelled, as his aroma flooded out of his pores, surprising even him as he was aroused by his own scent.

"I love you Grace," he whispered between kisses. "I'll always protect you....I am yours, and you. Are...Mine," he whispered as he kissed her lips.
"Th-Thank you..." Grace moaned softly as she felt two more fingers join her extremely tight pussy. Her lips were then captured in a kiss and she moaned softly into it as Hunter's tongue invaded her mouth and began to dominate her. She could only moan and wiggle a little beneath him as he kissed her and whispered to her, her body pressed against her. She rocked her hip back and forth slightly as she was fingered, her mind being driven wild by the pleasure of his touch and the scent he produced.

Her lightly gyrating hips rubbed the rest of her body agaisnt Hunter's fur, her nipples hard and throbbing with pleasure as they rubbed against his furry chest, each hair stimulating her more. She could hardly take it, she was going to cum soon! If Hunter wanted, he could pull back and let her calm down a little before going at it again so that they could cum more or less together, or he could drive her wriggling body to orgasm after orgasm if her wanted to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Sigh, sorry Silver, but due to my computer crashing, I may not be able to post as much, and I will have to be using a (Hopefully) temporary name for a while)

As Serenity came, Alex moaned and unleashed a geyser of his own cum, blasting it into and on to his two girls. "Share my cum," he ordered, closing his eyes as he surfed the waves of pleasure he felt from his after orgasm.

Once the girls did so, they would find this was far from over. More tentacles came out of Alex's body, and the two girls were lifted up. Their pussies continued to be fucked by his tentacles, their breasts rubbed and played with, and now tentacles rose to their hands, silently begging to be stroked and rubbed. "Who is your Master?" he loudly asked, his cock hard and erect as he saw his two lovers being fucked by his tentacles.

---------------------

"Grace..." Hunter moaned, rubbing himself against her, his fingers probing her insides. "Cum, my beautiful princess. Cum for your Master. Cum for me," he ordered, and now pushed four of his fingers into her, finger fucking her with great skill. Once she climaxed, he rose up, and his hard, throbbing cock appeared before the princess. "It's not over yet. I made you feel good, now you will use your mouth to please me..."

"But first..." he then rose his hand between them, and he licked a bit, tasting her sweet cum. "Now you lick up the rest," he ordered, holding his fingers before her. Once she did so, licking her own cum, he would order for her to use her mouth on his cock.
Serenity and Silvia cried out as they felt themselves being covered and filled with the waves of white seed. Serenity came so hard she couldnt even think as her pussy shot her juices against Alex's, crying out and tensing all her muscles as her small body was filled with pleasure. Silvia came as well as she felt the cum flood her body and moaned loudly, opening her mouth to take in as much cum as she could, licking her lips as she came less hard then Serenity.

Serenity was already on her back and her breasts and body were covered in cum as she arched her back and held herself like that for nearly a minute. Then Alex said something in the background but she couldnt understand him, the roaring orgasm in her body shaking all meaning from his words. But suddenly she felt arms wrap around her small waist as the tentacles left her and Silvia suddenly kissed her opened lips, sharing her masters cum with Serenity as they both engaged in a fierce, cum filled kiss.

And then Silvia was scissoring Serenity, grinding their cum stuffed pussies together and sharing their master's cum in a way that the small fairy had never even considered and moaned as their pussies exchanged fluids and caused the little slave to cum again, convulsing and arching adorably.

And then suddenly they were bother airborne! Silvia and Serenity were lifted into the air, Serenity still senseless with pleasure as she felt the Tentacles reach up to rub her small, slicked breasts, making each stroke a pleasurable blast to her brain, and then cried out as another tentacle penetrated her sopping wet pussy, fucking her again. "Ahhh...Master!" She cried out, her hands gently grasping and pleasing the tentacles near them as best she could.

Silvia was also crying out in pleasure as her large tits were massaged again and her pussy penetrated once more. Her huge soft orbs dripped with seed as they were kneaded lovingly and her sweet moans filled the air alongside Serenity's. Her hands vigorously pleased the tentacles there, lubed already and working them up and down quickly. Her large sexy ass swayed seductively in the air, and if any tentacles were near her feet she would also start to jerk them off as well.

When asked who their master was, both girls cried out in ecstasy. "You are our master! Our loving master!" And both came again as they did, arching in absolute beauty as they did, both the small slave and the larger slut, their green hair matted with cum and their bodies warm and dripping.

-----------

Grace moaned loudly as her body rubbed against Hunter's. Her nipples were hard point of pulsing pleasure, and she felt as though they might explode with ecstasy as the sensitive nubs were constantly made victims to Hunter's coarse fur, his rough hairs acting like a billion bristles on a rough scrub that was constantly molesting her entire body. And that was saying nothing about how his three fingers felt within her tight love passage. She could feel every detail, so tight was her warm, wet pussy, and when the command came and forth was added to the mix she could hardly do anything but obey.

"Ahhhh!" She cried out fiercely, her whole body pressing hard against Hunter's coarse fur and driving her even harder into her orgasm. "Oh my gods!" She screamed as her pussy tightened around the four fingers and she arched hard against hunter and came blissfully. The shape of her body as she experienced and orgasm, the sound of her angelic voice, the expression on her beautiful face, it was all perfect and innocent, nothing less than living art, beauty incarnate, and all Hunter's forever.

She moaned softly after a whole five minutes of fierce cuming, her pussy having drenched her thighs and Hunter's fingers in her sweet love juices. Finally she collapsed against the bed and panted softly, her eyes only half open as her body recovered from her earth shaking climax. She looked up dully at Hunter as he presented his cock, and moved forward to lick it but was stopped and instead given his four drenched fingers to pleasure instead.

Her soft lips kissed each finger and innocently began to suck and lick each one until they were clean. The act was both adorable, and extremely erotic as Grace's mouth caressed and sucked on Hunter's wet fingers, tasting her own juices as she did. Once she was done and Hunter place his cock before her, either laying it on her face or between her large, gorgeous breasts, she would kiss the head of his cock with her velvet lips and suck gently on the tip before taking more into her mouth slowly, her tongue licking even as she sucked gently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)