Bondage queens.
10-07-2009, 04:56 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Oh please, you can't fool me." Mindy laughed, reaching up and grabbing one of Yumi's ears and rubbing it softly, "I'm not stupid, I know how sensitive you felines are." she cooed.

Cyan's eyes lit up a bit, her tail wagging like a dog's as she smiled up at Vook, eagerly continuing her blowjob.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

10-07-2009, 08:40 PM,
"Rrraahhh....one drop outside your maw, and you'll regret it, dragon slut." Vook growled in pleasure, her cock beginning to twitch and throb powerfully, her orgasm just about to hit. "And here...rrggh...it comes...SLUT!" she roared, thrusting her hips forward as her cock erupted with her thick, hot herm seed, flooding into Cyan's mouth.
10-08-2009, 04:18 AM,
Yumi bit her lip hard as she felt Mindy's hand slide to her ear and began to flick her ear in an attempt to avoid the pleasure she would create there, moving her head as well. But Yumi was tied up and already purring softly deep in her chest, and when Mindy captured the ear she would find that it was an even greater weak point. Yumi clenched her eyes shut and stopped breathing, trying to resist the sensation, and even lasted for a minute or two, but she was what she was, and with a soft gasp she began to purr full force, her head automatically rubbing into Mindy's hands adorably. "St-stop that..." She protested weakly, though in reality she wanted Mindy to never cease.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

10-08-2009, 03:00 PM,
Cyan's cheeks bulged slightly as she attempted to keep anything from spilling out, she did a good job too, a large load of herm cum sliding easily down her throat. She moved her head back when she felt it stopping, unnoticing a small drop dribbling down her scaled chin, dripping onto the ground below her.

"Now why would I stop? You're enjoying it so much," Mindy smiled, releasing Yumi's tail she pressed close against the feline, rubbing her own chest into Yumi's back as she reached around and began to rub her stomache, inches away from her breasts and pussy, "You do like it don't you? There's nothing wrong with admitting it."

10-08-2009, 03:41 PM,
"Ahh...please...st-stop..." Yumi half begged, feeling Mindy's warm hand on her stomach now, stroking her velvety belly fur and dragging her deeper into the cat trap. Finally her body went completely limp and her purring resonated loudly throughout the room, her eyes closed as she hung there, unable to do anything other than enjoy the tender treatment being given to her ear and stomach.

10-09-2009, 05:01 AM,
"Rrr, good job, slut. I still doubt that my cock was your first, with how well you swallowed. But, if you really say so, I'll believe you." She added with a grin, patting Cyan's head gently. "And that's why I won't go so hard on you, for missing a drop." she added, pointing to the single white drop on the floor in front of Cyan.
10-09-2009, 05:18 AM,
"Out of fight already? I knew you wouldn't last," Mindy smiled, her hand sliding lower, rubbing closer towards Yumi's crotch, "See how much better it is when you're obedient?" she moved close to the cat's ear, whispering into it and licking it, nibbling on it gentley.

Cyan followed her claw, "Oh, I, I'm sorry mistress, it truly is my first time, my mistress has trained me with toys, but this was the closest I've gotten to a real cock." she insisted, "I'm sorry, please punish me as you see fit mistress."

10-10-2009, 04:49 AM,
"Ahhh! No!" Yumi cried out as she felt Mindy do one of the few things that REALLY got to her. Ear nibbling, she had to keep herself from becoming Mindy's pet right on the spot, and already her body couldnt help but nuzzle to her touch. What was worse, Mindy's hand was slowly creeping down to her pussy. "St-Stop! Im..Im not out of fight!" Yumi growled halfheartedly. "The...the second you l-leave my....ears alone...then you...you will get it..." she said softly, purring between almost every word.

10-10-2009, 05:42 PM,
"Good, breaking a pet is the best part." Mindy laughed, nuzzling against Yumi's head, "You've always wanted this haven't you? Having another female dominate and control you," she moaned softly as she rubbed against Yumi, her hand sliding over her crotch, "Just say it, just beg me to dominate you, and I will." she purred.

10-10-2009, 10:10 PM,
"Rrr, whatever your excuse is, you're still getting punished, slut." Vook growled with a smirk, going over to Katt's toybox and grabbing a few restraints, along with a three-tailed whip, before returning to the dragoness, tying her arms and legs securely, before tying her in a bent-over position, with her rump in the air. "Now, slut. You're going to repeat after me, got it?" she added, stepping behind the dragoness, before cracking the whip powerfully on Cyan's ass. "I'm sorry for disobeying you, Mistress. Please whip me more."