Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((I was in a rush when I made it!))

"Now now, if you let your anger get the best of you you'll never beat me," Alex replied, and blocked the attacks with his arm blades. They probably continued to do this for a quite a bit of time, before the boy placed his finger on her forehead.

She saw back in time, back to when Alex was fucking Orihime. The orange haired girl was moaning and screaming as he fucked her pussy, and her breasts were massaged. She was dripping with the pleasure cream and was screaming. "Ahhh, master! I love master! I am owned by master! YOU ARE MY MASTER!" Orihime screamed as she came hard, her G spots pounded and fucked into to ecstasy.

And then it was gone, and Rangiku was back in the forest, naked, with Alex armored and standing there. He pulled back his finger and chuckled before stepping back. "Surprised? She has come to love my cock, and love me. I'm sure she'll love having you with her. I can make you lovers, and have you make out with one another! It'll be fun!" he laughed, and before Rangiku could attack or do anything, he jumped up into the trees, and the woman heard his voice everywhere around. "You should see her! I have her making out with girls and sucking my cock...Sure, she was a bit rebellious at first, but now she adores me! I own her, and she now sees me as her lover and Master! Just like you will!"

---------------------

Peach turned red as Mike rubbed her breasts and she moaned in joy. Suddenly though, one of Mike's minions tapped his shoulder. Mario, Wario, Bowser, Yoshi, Daisy, Donkey Kong, and Waluigi were all coming here! Not to mention they were being followed by Bowser's massive army of Goombas, Koopas, and Bo-ombs!

----------------------

After a few more cups of milk, the clones stopped giving her the milk. They smiled down at her, and the lead clone leaned forward, their lips brushing. "How do you feel now, love?" he asked the docile woman, kissing her gently, his hands massaging her large orbs.

------------------

The clone rubbed his cock against Temari's pussy and kissed her lips. "You want to feel good? Beg...Beg for Master to make you feel good..." he ordered, teasing her body with light brushes on her body. "Come on...Beg for it...."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Rangiku was at a loss of words at what she had just seen. Orihime, pure goodhearted Orihime had been corrupted and enslaved. She grit her teeth as rage took over but before she could actually do anything, Alex was gone. "Damn you! Give her back!" She screamed as he taunted her through the forest, using her zanpacto tto cut down tree after tree as she searched for him.

--------

Mike waved the minion away and it disappeared, obliterated. Why would they bother him with such trivial things? He had an thousands upon thousands of armed, blood thirst, grim minions in the castle, easily a mach for Bowser's pathetic excuse for an army, which one man, an Italian plumber no less, had managed to defeat again and again without any real weapons aside from the occasional fireball. Each of his minions used a different weapon and all were made to fatally wound anyone they attacked, the worst Bowser could do was make a bad turtle soup.

Mario was no threat at all, and neither was his even dumber counterpart and ridiculous mount. Mike had bested Mario easily by himself, and without using even a fraction of his hacking power. Wario was more likely to run and save his own hide as soon as Mario died or the battle looked to be going in the wrong way, and Yoshi wasnt even a lethal opponent, unless someone was allergic to eggs.

As for Donky kong, he would be easily flayed by his army like the rest of them. They had no hope, no chance. These were not dumb minion turtles, they were not coming at only two or three at a time, and they could not be beaten in two or three punches or by jumping on their heads. In fact, the whole thing could be easily avoided by simply transporting the island to no space where they could never follow.

But two things made Mike rethink this. Daisy would make a fine addition to his harem, and could even double as a Peach he could fuck. Aside from that, he wanted to test Peach's loyalty and have a bit of fun. He silently commanded his army to assemble at the shore and await their arrival. One battle was joined they were to kill Yoshi, Wario, and all of bowser's army as well as the troublesome turtle king. But they were to bring Daisy and Mario to him, Daisy unharmed and unspoiled, and Mario...alive enough to be awake.

Suddenly Mike realized he had forgotten all about Wario's little side kick. He laughed, Waluigi was so useless that he hadnt even considered him in his original battle plan, and had him added to the kill list. "My Princess, given the chance, would you ever return to Mario and leave me?" He asked Peach, stroking her back all the way to her butt, giving it a little squeeze before doing it again.

---------

Tenten felt much much better. Her skin was warm again, particularly around her tummy, which had a slight bulge from the milk, and was not hungry or thirsty anymore. More than that, the milk had basically drugged her, and she couldnt help but moan and smile dumbly as her body was petted, her breasts pleasurably massaged and her lips tenderly kissed. She returned the kiss softly, some milk still in her mouth, allowing the clone to taste Hinata's delicious milk.

-------

Temari moaned and gyrated her hips, grinding her pussy against the clone's cock. "Ohhh...please...please make me feel good..." She begged softly, still under the effects of the pleasure. "Ahhh...ohhh...its all I ever wanted...please..." She added with a soft moan.

(What position is she in? Dogy style? Missionary? Lotus?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't worry! You'll be reunited with her soon..." Alex's voice said. "Don't forget our deal! If I beat you, you have to grant me one wish...Guess what I wish for? You to be my slave!" Alex declared, and suddenly Rangiku saw him. He picked up a fallen tree, with one hand, and tossed it at the female fighter.

If the tree didn't hit her, he would then jump into the air, and unleashed his King Assault down upon Rangiku once more, before once more disappearing into the endless dark forest. "You'll make a good slut..."

--------------------

Mike's army was powerful, there was no doubt in that. But in the months he was gone, Wario, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Bowser, and Mario all had a Smash Ball. Waluigi was the first to die, and Bowser's army was beaten with enough ease, but a Super Bowser was smashing his way through the army, with a Super Wario breaking through the army by his side. In the air, Yoshi was shooting blasts of fire from the air, igniting the land. Donkey King was on top of Bowser, making loud, earth shaking music that made some minions go deaf. Mario was beside him, with Daisy by his side.

Their Smash Ball powers would probably soon end, but before they did they would have taken a good chunk of Mike's army with them. He could go out and deal with them himself...Either way, he won.

Peach blushed as Mike gave her butt a squeeze. She looked at the ground, and then at him, before opening her mouth. Mario....Daisy....Her fellow slaves. Her Master....Her Kingdom...Everything.... "I...I...." the hesitation was noticeable, and maybe Mike would punish her for it. She closed her eyes for the whole time she paused, before a single tear fell out. A tear that represented everything from her past.

It fell to the ground, and she opened her eyes, smiling a truly loving smile. "I would rather be with Master....the man I love."

If there was any part of Peach that did not accept her new role, it had just died.

-------------------

((Doggy style))

The clone smiled and pushed his cock into her, but only the head. He was teasing her. "You got to do something for us," he said, and another clone walked over and held his cock in front of her lips. "Use your mouth on my fellow clone's dick! Do it, and I'll fuck you," he said, and if Temari did so, he would begin fucking her pussy, slow at first, but gaining speed at every thrust, going deeper each time.

-------------------

The clone licked his lips, savoring the taste of Hinata's milk in his mouth before swallowing. "Delicious..." he whispered, before looking down at Tenten. "She looks docile...." he stated, before moving back down, kissing her lips passionately, his tongue playing in her mouth, as one of his fellow clones began rubbing his cock against her slit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The tree was cut in half, but she could not stop the storm of energy that rained down on her. In mere seconds Rangiku was down. She was bloodied and naked on the ground, unconscious, Alex's words still echoing in her head as her eyes closed.

------------

Temari moaned softly as she felt the clone behind her enter her tight passage, but sighed in disappointment when he stopped. She wanted his cock so badly. when the clone in front of her presented his cock, they hardly had to tell her what to do as she took it into her mouth and began to suck and lick lustfully, wanting pleasure at any cost. She loved how the cock in her mouth felt as it slid down her throat and on her tongue, and that made her tremble as she imagined the other cock fucking her.

When lead clone began to fuck her he would find her very tight and warm, and very wet. She moaned loudly as he entered her and ground her hips against him, moaning all the while, her tits swinging freely beneath her.

-----------

Tenten moaned softly, hardly returning the kiss, but returning it non the less. She moaned softly into it as she felt a dick rubbing her entrance. She wiggled a little and humped up a bit, rubbing her wet pussy against his rod, covering it in her juices as her own tits began ti dribble milk, the same kind as Hinata.

-------------

Mike smiled as Peach accepted him and only him and hugged her. "Very good my Peach, my beautiful princess." He said proudly, kissing her neck and finally her lips. "Now I have to go deal with something real quick. Your old friends are here to try to hurt me, and so I must show them who the master of this island is...bit dont worry, Daisy will be here soon to play with us. Wont that be fun? Do you want to watch?"

If Peach did then she would be lead to a balcony and dressed in a sexy white dress that went over her undies. She would then watch as Mike emerged from the front gates of the castle, his hands in his pockets, walking down the long walkway to the battle across the bridge, all clearly within Peach's view.

As he walked, Mike began to slowly change. Armor built over him over and over and over until finally he stood before the intruders in his favored battle form. Speaking out in a booming voice he yelled "Intruders on my island, flee now and be spared, or stay and taste death. I, in my great mercy, am giving you this one chance to survive this day. No power can save you, no force will aid you. Run and live, stand and DIE!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled down at Rangiku and walked over to her fallen body. He placed both hands on her body and began to heal her...

When she finally awoke, she found herself in a wedding dress, in a Chruch, with all of her friends, her captain, her fellow Lieutenants, even Orihime.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=547593

They all looked so happy, like this was her real wedding...She would look down and to her side to see her Captain, Toushiro, with her arms around him. He smiled and began walking forward, taking her with him, his grip on her strong. The young captain was leading her to her future husband, and she would see that future husband was Alex, in a black tuxedo.

"Congratulations," her friends said, and they clapped as a musician began playing, Here Comes the Bride. Toushiro led her to Alex and stood aside as the priest, who looked exactly like Mike said, "Alex, do you take Rangiku Matsumoto as your love slave? Through health, sickness, pain, love, joy, and dramatic moments?"

"I do," the human smiled.

"Rangiku, do you take Alex, as your Master? Through health, sickness, pain, love, joy, and dramatic moments?"

Alex looked at her and behind her she would see the contract floating behind his head, ignored by all others. If you don't say anything that isn't, I do, then these will be all over the Soul Society and Mortal Realm! and then she would see the pictures Alex had created, framing her for rape, torture, and murder of children. I know you feel I'm harsh, my dear, but simply say I do, and you will see life with me is not bad. You will be fed, loved, taken care of. Orihime will be happy to see you...Now say it...

-----------------

And run they did. Yoshi, Bowser's army, and Wario and ran off to live. The only ones left were three badly injured heroes. Bowser, Mario, and Daisy. THey saw their old friend, Peach, in her sexy white dress, and if they weren't so injured, then Bowser and Mario would have erections. "We will not run....Kill us if you want, but we're not running!" Daisy yelled.

"Princess....I'm....sorry," Mario coughed. He saw her, and she was beautiful...But to see her with him, that sick freak. "Damn you..." he directed at Mike as he fell to his knees.

Peach simply looked away, to ashamed to look into his eyes unless ordered.

"You....punk...give me...my Princess...!" Bowser ordered.

-------------------

"She's...good..." the clone moaned as his cock was sucked. "I hope we can keep her like this...It feels good..." he moaned, petting her head. "I bet she's done this quite a few times."

"Maybe we should leave her with Temari's. See if the two don't start fucking each other," the lead clone moaned as he fucked her pussy. He then gave her ass a slap, and then squeeze, imprinting a chakra seal on them, just in case.

She would feel cum rain down on her every now and again. The only clones were around her, jerking themselves off and shooting their seed down onto her body.

---------------------

THey didn't bother asking her to beg, she seemed to lost for that, so the clone began pushing his cock into her. Inch by inch...The other clone began to kiss Tenten skillfully, one hand petting her head as the other rubbed her large tits.
Rangiku felt as though she were floating through a dream, simply following the flow of things as she stared, almost glassy eyed, at everything around her. Before she could even begin to comprehend her situation, she was at the alter, being...sold or enslaved to this child. She heard the words come from the priests mouth and looked back at the crowed, wondering if they had heard him like she had, if they knew what was happening. She looked forward at Alex and gasped softly as she saw the pictures. "But I-I never..." She stuttered softly. Then she was hearing Alex in her head and came to understand. Her shoulder's slumped in defeat. "I...I do." She whispered, her eyes down cast as she tried to wrap her mind around what had just happened.

----------

Mike laughed and stabbed his blade into the ground, leaning on it as he firmly entrenched it within the stone. "Why are you here?" He asked them both, casually grinding a stone between his fingers into dust. "Why can you possible achieve here? You know you cant defeat me. You are injured, you are weakened, and you are," He paused and snapped his fingers, spawning his army all over again. "Surrounded." He finished. Standing up straighter and pointing his sword toward the entrance, he commanded the ocean of his soldiers to split and create a way out.

"I on the other hand, am strong, backed by endless allies, and loved by your princess. Ask her yourself, she will not leave me, and if she wanted to, its not her choice any longer. It never was. Free will does not really exist, not for anyone but me. There are only the actions I order, and the actions I allow. I am now allowing you to choose, leave now, live in peace, find a new land, and live to fight another day, or remain and be slaughtered before the one you came to save." Mike lowered his sword and looked at Mario. "Plumber, you love Princes Peach, but is there really any doubt that you will die if you stay? You want to fight to the death to save the one you love, but that is being selfish! You want to uselessly before her? To have her see you slain? Are you truly so self centered that you dont care about the damage you inflict on her after you are gone?! What if I return her one day and she has only your corpse to greet her? What if in taking your own life, you take a part of her with you to death? Make the right choice, turn and leave, and live."

He then looked at Bowser, and stomped his foot once. "Bowser, you are defeated again and again by Mario, a mere plumber! I am a god! I do not need to seize your tail to defeat you, and I do not need to use anything other than my own strength to crush you. So ask yourself, really, is this the way the Koopa king wants to die?! Here, next to Mario, your sword enemy, fight to SAVE Princess Peach?! Are you even a villain anymore? Have you no higher aspirations then capturing a powerless princess? You have a kingdom to run! A land to conquer! Why are you even here?! Why do I have to tell you this?! There will be no second chance, no tomorrow after this defeat King Koopa. Sink or swim, its your choice. Leave or be slain by my hand."

Finally Mike turned to Daisy and smirked. "Fine Daisy, I am actually quite happy that you are among those that did not flee. For you I have a special offer. You can choose to fight, and be defeated, flee and live another day, or come with me and be reunited with Princess Peach. I am the master of all you see, and Peach has been having a hard time adjusting to her new life. Im sure a personal friend would ease the transition, at least a little bit. But, of course, you could uselessly fight me, and be taken, or flee and abandon peach when you alone hold the power to improve her life, if only a by a little." He then swept his arms out and addressed them all. "Make you decisions now, I will wait no longer to know what you intruders will do. Choose and leave, one way or another."

------------

Temari moaned as the warm rain fell upon her, and she continued to lick and suck the cock in her mouth as the clone behind her continued to fuck her. She was nearly at another orgasm now, her thighs trembled with anticipation. Just one or two more thrusts and she could cum again and be shrouded in blissful ecstasy.

------------

Tenten moaned gently into the clone's mouth as she felt another slowly inserting himself into her wet pussy. She sighed and gasped as skilled hands found her breasts, each nipple dribbling a little milk. She felt so good, but her body just couldnt seem to move properly, and she felt as though all her muscles were only work at half power...Of course that hardly mattered to her addled mind at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A cheer of applauds came from the crowd, as the Priest said, "Then in the power invested in me. I now declare you, Master and sex slave!"

Alex agonizingly slowly wrapped his arms around Rangiku, and he leaned forward. He pulled her against him, her breast pushing against him as his lips brushed against her own. "Is this your first kiss?" he whispered to her, before kissing her skillfully, both hands around her waist, his hard dick rubbing against her clothe pussy.

Suddenly, the world around them began to change, and fade away. They were in one of the many rooms in Alex's home, and after a full minute of French kissing Rangiku, Alex pushed her down on to the only bed in the room.

"Relax, my dear. I'm going to go get Orihime. She'll love seeing you. Oh, and don't try anything. This isn't your world, so I doubt your powers and abilities will work," he said as he walked out to fetch Orihime, the door locking by itself from the outside..

------------------------

Mike's words sunk into the three, and Mario looked up at Peach. "Peach..." he whispered, and the girl looked down at him. While she no longer cared for Mario like she used to, she still had a platonic love for him. They stared into each other eyes before Mario turned around, and began limping away.

"MARIO!" Daisy and Bowser screamed as he began to leave. The Koopa King looked at Mike, and growled, before following the plumber, and running off, or rather, retreating from the powerful being.

Only Daisy was left, and she looked at Mike with hate, and Peach with astonishment. "She would never care for a sicko like you! There's no way I would surrender to y-"

"DAISY STOP!" Peach ordered. "I love my Master! He has give me a new life, a better life than I ever had! I love him, and I want to be with him forever!" she declared proudly.

"Peach....Peach, you...you can't mean that...You bastard! What did you do to her?!?" she cried, tears falling from her eyes. "She doesn't love you! She can't!" she cried, before falling to her knees, tears falling from her eyes. "She can't...She's my best friend...I....I accept....I'll be your slave....for Peach."

-----------------------

The clone fucking Temari let out a moan, and after Temari's walls clamped on his in her orgasmic bliss, he unleashed a wave of cum into her, filling her with his seed. The clone used his link, to influence other clones in the room to follow suit, shooting their cum on to Temari's face and body, and the cock she was licking began shooting streams of sperm into and on her mouth.

------------------------

Other clones began sucking and licking at her tits, tasting the milk, Hinata's milk. As Tenten was continued to be fucked, the clone kissing her pulled back and held his hard cock up to her lips. "Take it in your mouth, slut. Suck on it..." he ordered.
Mike grinned beneath his helmet as they all retreated, all but Daisy, who was now his slave. He smirked as steam blasted from every part of his armor, creating a thick cloud around him, shrouding him from view. His greatest weapon was not his blade, but his words, he had no doubt won all of Peach's heart now by sparing her friends and even enemies from a death everyone knew he could swiftly bring. And now he had Daisy as well, another princess not unlike Peach, whom he would enjoy training.

Suddenly mike stepped from the thick white smoke, walking out towards Daisy in his normal clothes, the steam trailing behind his back as though attacked to him and transforming into a long black and red cape, easily twice as long as Mike himself. He reached out a hand towards Daisy and said "Then come, my new slave, take my hand, so that I may begin your training." He spoke softly to her, but his voice was also cold and held an underlying ruthlessness. She was already his, she had no choice.

If she did take his hand, all her wounds would disappear instantly and he would gather her up into his arms and hold her bridal style before turning and starting to head back toward the castle. When he reached the narrow bridge he jumped, his cape dancing behind him as he flew high into the air and landed on the balcony with Peach. "Come my love." He said to her as he placed Daisy down. Instantly three guards appeared behind her and grabbed her by the arms. "Take her to Peach's old room and keep her there until I am ready to deal with her." He instructed. They would do so and take her away. He would then allow Peach to take his arm and lead her back to their room.

"Come, let us finish breakfast." He said to her as he walked in. Inside the castle, time and space had slowed down so only three minutes had passed since they left. Entering, he looked around to see if any girls had yet awoken and come to the kitchen, if not then he would simply take a seat with peach and eat his own food while he waited for the others.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Daisy's tearful eyes looked at Mike, and she nodded her head. She rose up, and took his hands, and tried to stop her crying as she was carried off, bridal style. Her burns, bruises, and cuts were healed, and that gave her some comfort, but she feared the man who's arms she now rested in.

She tried to say something to Peach, but before she could, Mike's minions grabbed her and began to carry her off. Her urge to cry returned, but she fought back the urge, and looked at Peach. As soon as she was left alone, she would burst into tears overr what had just happened. Maybe she would cry even sooner.

Peach took the man's arms, and the two walked into the kitchen, where Rukia, Hinata, and Ino were in. They saw their Masters and bowed their heads, looking at the ground. They blushed as they saw their Master, and lover. They didn't look at him until he allowed them to do so.
(Whoops, sorry, the rest of my last post didnt come through, reposting... Also, Sakura has her legs locked into the stirrups, and only three minutes have passed since they left, at least inside the castle. So Sakura should still be in her bed, Mike had plans for her)

"Go ahead and eat girls, I picked out your favorite breakfasts today so dont just let them go to waste. Im very proud of all of you for behaving at the party." He walked peach to the table and let her get back to her breakfast, kissing her lips and making her dress disappear, leaving her in her sexy undies. He then walked up behind Hinata and reached around and grabbed her breasts from behind and began to play with her nipples with his fingers as he kissed her neck and asked "So, how does my love feel today?"

---------

It was far from Rangiku's first kiss, but it did end up being her longest and she couldnt help but moan very softly as she felt Alex's dick rub against her. Suddenly she was in a new room. still kissing Alex as he held her close. Her tongue was not timid, but not dominating either. She had yet to really submit, but she knew she was defeated. When he pushed her back onto the bed she looked up at him, still in her wedding gown as she lay on the bed. "Your getting Orihime?! Is she OK?" She asked urgently, but alex was already gone.

---------

Temari sucked down all of the sperm they were feeding her, and moaned loudly and came again as she was filled and covered in their white seed. Afterward she would collapse, not quite uncontentious, but panting softly as she lay on her stomach, spent from the continuous pleasure Alex had blasted upon her.

------------

Tenten moaned lustfully into the kiss as she felt Alex's lips against hers, his tongues invading her mouth and licking, sucking and playing with her lactating breasts. At the same time she felt the hard shaft inside her and released a husky cry of need. Suddenly a dick was before her and she licked and kissed it a little but did little else as she neared another orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)