Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"That's convenient. Well, let's give it a go then, I'm curious." Crimson finished his Bacardi before he waited for Kyo to mix up the drinks. Meanwhile, his tail wagged a little more as he became relaxed after his first bottle.

Ada finished her beer as well with her tail wagging from the relaxed feeling flowing through her. "Sure, sounds like a tasty combination, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright then-" Kyosan chuckled, before then quickly grabbing all their mugs quickly- slipping them over before dashing in elegantly the two different intoxicating fluids together, making an almost beautiful blue liquor as he handed it back to them, filled to the brim. "You might want to drink this one slow, it takes a moment for the taste to fully kick in."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I've never really tried Vodka, but now's a good as time as any to try. Thank you, handsome." Ada then took a small sip, taking Kyo's recommendation to drink it slow. She felt a strong flavor amongst the sweet juices as she swallowed, the vixen's tail swishing more. "Ahhh..."

"Yeah, thanks master. Well, down the hatch." Crimson took a good sip of his blue liquor, enjoying the mix of flavors in his mouth as he slowly swallowed. He felt himself relax more as he tried to let the taste sink in like Kyo suggested. "Hmmm, not bad."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking a swig of the fine drink himself, Kyosan took a moment, before sighing relaxedly and resting against the bar- wagging his tail happily in relief before murmuring. "Ahh, that hits the spot... nnh..." He muttered softly, before taking another long gulp.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada took another gulp of her mixture as well, feeling herself relax even more as she became more intoxicated. "Mmhh...you really know your drinks, teacher." She leaned softly on his shoulder while she continued to drink from her mug.

Crimson drank halfway through his mug of Blue Vodka while his tail wags happily, the fox feeling at ease. "Yup, definitely hits the spot...ahh." He sighs happily before chuckling to himself a bit, noticing that his sister was getting a bit overwhelmed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhhh... that definately... hits the spot." Kyosan groaned happily, letting his cup down as he took a moment to put a claw to his muzzle- keeping a firm grip of everything as his tail soon drew close to Ada and softly began to carress her back gently. "Hmm, I wonder. If there really is no-one here, maybe we could... dash up the place and see if we could earn a bit of money at the same time." He laughed gently.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada giggled softly before she told him, "Hehe, it's a nice idea, handsome. I don't know if we'll get any customers though." The vixen then finished her drink and hiccuped sightly, feeling her body becoming quite intoxicated as she clung to his arm. "Mmhh, handsome, so what should we do now? I've already cleaned the rooms and you took care of the bar."

"Well the outside still looks like your stereotypical haunted house, we might want to give it a fresh thing of wood polish or whatever." Crimson then finished his drink and sighed happily, feeling quite at ease. "Definitely going to have to make more of this once we get back to the village."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, just a little spliff of magic here and there on the outside could just do it. But, actually- let me go fix that." Kyosan paused, walking quickly from the bar outside once more, before turning around completely. Focusing his magic, he seemed to shoot out a spell towards the building- suddenly most of the building looking just as brand new, with the tavern sign saying "Bar" neatly instead of where it had said tavern.

Walking inside, Kyosan chuckled as he rolled his arm, looking onto them both. "I think I did pretty well."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson and Ada looked outside to observe Kyo's magic before returning. Crimson nodded in approval, telling him, "Yeah, that's much better, good work. Now this place won't attract inspectors."

Ada hugged his arm softly again before telling him softly, "You're amazing, handsome. Is there anything you can't do?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, I don't know. These are only the basic things I've learnt from the people who I've met and reading from several of our ancient books. A more better dragon could probably do much more then just this-" Kyosan murmured, before then smiling as the vixen hugged against his arm- blushing gently before then looking towards Crimson. "If we set up the tables, and perhaps say make it look spiffy, maybe we can get some customers- some money too, then close for the night. How's that sound?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds