Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded and followed him back. But when they got there they couldnt even recognize the mall. Half the damn thing was blow away, and paramedics were rushing to and fro while police and fire crews patrolled the area. And to make things worse, neither the girl nor the strange man were accounted for, both had disappeared.

----------

Silvia's blush could hardly get stronger as she listed to Alex complement her breasts and moaned as she felt him began to suckle on one. "Ahhh, Alex...I...Im not sure how big they are..." She said softly, moaning gently with each touch Alex gave her soft body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whoa..." D whispered, seeing the massive destruction. It was like he watching A: The aftermath of a terrorist attack, or B: A scene right out of an anime. "Come on," he whispered to Aurora and the two tried to get closer to a police officer or paramedic. "What happened here?" he asked them if they could fine one.

---------------

Alex smiled and couldn't help but love her cute blush. "How many times have I played with your body? Pleased you? Made love to you? And yet, just a comment to your big tits and you blush...You're so innocent, and sweet. So perfect," he whispered, before moving his hands, where they gave Silvia's ass a squeeze. "And your ass! So big. You act so perfect, so pure, but you're really a slut. My little slut. You're perfect, Silvia. Let no one ever tell you different," he whispered as he spanked her ass with one hand, only once, and then began to kiss and suck on her neck. "So perfect....and all mine...right, my dear?" he said, between kisses.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The police officer they found simply shrugged. "Dont know, get the hell out of here!" Aurora suddenly came forward and said "Please mister, we may have lost a friend in there!" The man seemed touched, but more magically then normally. He rubbed the back of his head and said "Its hard to say, there were explosions and screams. Half the people here say there was a monster fighting some girl. It had to be some kind of panic gas or terrorist attack. No trace of either of them could be found at all afterward. But we have identified the woman as a Rena Malsa, who helped run an antique shop. We are searching for her right now, but so far no luck."

Aurora nodded and thanked him before pulling D away with her, leaving a very confused police man behind. Unaware of what she had done, Aurora simply said "We have to help find her! She...she feels important. Maybe she knows more about me."

-------

Silvia blushed harder and moaned softly when spanked and kissed. "Y-Yes Alex...all yours." She said softly, still blushing. She didnt like being called a slut...but she didnt want to lose Alex, and didnt want to insult him. She loved him so much, he was the only one that had ever treated her like any kind of human once he found out how timid she was. He took care of her like no one else did....

Silvia wiggled her butt in his hands cutely as she felt his kisses on her neck and hugged him a little tighter. "Alex...I love you so much." She whispered softly, never wanting to be abandoned again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm with you, one hundred percent, but how?" Alex asked. "I mean, how do we find her? It's not like we can look in the yellow pages for her," he sighed, pulling Aurora from the crowd as they tried to think on what to do. What did Aurora do to that cop? he wondered as they walked out of the crowd. "With all this going on, we should consider asking a fortune teller," he joked quietly.

------------

"You do? Why do you love me?" he teased, rubbing his erect shaft against her pussy. He then grabbed her panties and pull them down. It took all his will not to simply tear it apart, and he kissed her lips once again, gently though. "I love you for your personality. Your beautiful body. You're so perfect, Silvia...I cannot believe a woman as perfect as you even exists...My life would be nothing without you, Silvia. I need you, with me...forever, until the day I die..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora only shrugged and held onto his arm. "I have a bad feeling...like bad things are going to happen..." She said softly. After that she would follow D wherever he wanted to go, frightened and just wanting to be near him.

----------

Silvia hugged him tightly then and cried a little into his shoulder. She had never been told that, she had never been told anything like that by anyone else. She was special, she was unique and important, at least to one person, the one she cared about most. "I love you Alex..." She moaned softly into his ear lovingly. "I couldnt live without you...I couldnt go back to my old life." She said, some tears still fresh in her eyes as she kissed him tearfully.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know the feeling," D sighed, and wrapped an arm around Aurora and smiled. "But no matter what, I'll always be with you. I'll do my best to protect you," he promised, and kissed her lips, blushing red, before they walked back to his home.

--------------

"You don't have to," Alex said, and kissed back, wiping her tears from her eyes. He suddenly picked her up, bridal style, and laid her down on the bed and licked his lips. He took off her socks and undies, leaving her in the nude. He rubbed his cock against her wet pussy and looked at her. "I will always be yours, as long as you want to be," he promised, before pushing his cock in, nice and slow.
Aurora kissed his lips back just a little when he kissed her but didnt involve any tongue. She stayed hooked to him as they want home. When they opened the door the house was dark, almost ominously dark, and suddenly the hairs on the back of D's neck would rise. The feeling of something unnatural and evil began to flick at the edges of his perception and Aurora clung to his arm even harder. "D..." she said nervously, looking at the blackness.

------------

Silvia moaned softly as Alex pushed into her and timidly kissed his lips. "Alex..." She moaned gently, hugging him tightly if she could, and allowing him to do as he pleased with her pale, soft body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D gulped and moved Aurora behind him. Even in the blackness he could see the lightswitch. "Aurora, stay behind me..." the boy bravely ordered, and reached over to the switch, before flicking it on.

-----------------

Alex began fucking Silvia, moving faster and faster like piston. He looked into his lover's eyes, and kissed her lips as his cock grew within Silvia's tight love tunnel. His pre cum helped lube her, and his hands began to rub and squeeze her large tits. "I love you, Silvia. My whore. My lover. My future wife. My soulmate. I love you..."
As D flicked the light switch the light predictably shuddered for a moment and then flickered to life...and yet even though they could see the light bulb, the light coming out of it didnt seem to be able to breach the darkness, revealing nothing but itself even as it hummed softly. Something was terribly wrong, and Aurora was shaking with fear, literally trembling in fright as she clung to D. She said nothing, her wide eyes just staring at the strange darkness from behind him as she held his arm.

--------

Silvia couldnt answer back, not with all the pleasure she was receiving from her lover. Her large breasts were soft yet firm in Alex's hands, and her pussy was as tight and warm as ever. Finally she managed to moan, "I..I...Im going to cum, Im going to cum!" She hugged him and, if he allowed it, kissed him as her walls clenched him tightly and her juices flooded over her hips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex tried to breathe, but it was hard. He was afraid. Very afraid. Sweat poured down his head, and he took a slow, deep breath. "I know someone is there! Are you the same man from the mall? What did you do with the girl?" he said, trying to be brave. "Aurora...." he whispered to her, but stopped. What could he do? Tell her to run? Would she be safe? Stay close? Would she be safe? Would she be safe no matter what he did? He shook his head and tried to stay as brave as he could be. "COME OUT NOW!" he ordered, feeling like he was about to pee in his pants, but trying to keep up his spirit.

---------------

He kissed her lips, and as her wet walls clenched his cock, he moaned into the kiss. "He puleld back the kiss for a second and began repeating the words, "I love you." Silvia was his only friend, not including Mr. Blank. She was all he had. No friends. His family never with him. Barely enough money to get around.... "I love you, Silvia!" he declared as his cum flooded Silvia's body, filling her womb, his moans muffled as he kissed his love.