Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase awoke slowly as May was washing him. At this point he was nearly completely cleaned and groaned softly as he opened his eyes. "M-May..." He moaned softly, tears already collecting in his eyes. "May...I feel like...like Im dying..." every muscle in Kase's body was hurting horribly, particularly his ass. He could hardly breath at all with out feeling pain in his chest. During sex one pushes the body to the limit, and what Kase had done could hardly be called sex in its extreme and long duration.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's okay, sis, I'll protect you...Just sleep, and rest," May whispered, cleaning him off, before taking him to the Harem room. "Are you hungry, sis? I can go get you food," she said as she picked him up and dried him off with a towel, before picking him up in her arms, and carrying her to the Harem room. "Please, don't think you'll die, you won't. I'll help you, you're my little sister afterall..." as she walked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase groaned with every movement he or may made. His head was pounding and his body ached badly. "I...Im sorry sis...I...I'm going to die. I w-wont be able to survive this again tomorrow...I dont think I will be able to move at all..." He said with tears in his eyes as she laid him down on the bed. "S-Something soft would be nice." He said weakly when his stomach protested. When and if May left him alone, he would begin to cry softly to himself. He had broken today, honestly and truly broken. Before what had driven him was the attempt to escape pain, but today he had been seeking pleasure. That was the difference, and that was the key. This and his aching body made him realize that until now all his dreams of being a warrior or hero were just that, dreams. "I-Im so weak...I could never have become a swordsman..." He cried softly, self pity and sorrow drowning any resistance he had left in him. Kase was broken.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May left to get something for her sister, and when she returned she saw the poor boy breaking down. She sighed and allowed him to just cry there for a minute or two, before walking into the room, holding a plate of of milk and cookies. "Oh Kase..." she whispered, laying the plate and cups down beside the bed and crouching down to try to look at him eye to eye. "Kase...Is there anything I can do to help you?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase shook his head no, he was beyond anything May could do for him at this point. His body was hurting so badly that even sex with the beautiful May was strictly out the question. He suddenly stopped and said "P-Please...feed me?" He looked at her pleadingly, though the tears just kept flowing. "I...Im sorry May...Im so weak...Im so weak..." he sobbed silently, disgusted by how long he had lasted. He was sure that tomorrow, either when May carried him to the pit or when his Master came to get him he would die, he would be fucked to death. He hoped it was with the tentacles and not the orcs...he wanted to at least die happy in someway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
May nodded, and began to dip the cookies into the milk, making them soft for Kase. She would then hold them up to his mouth, and would await him to chew them, and would continue taking cookies and giving them to her fellow slave. "Why don't you go to sleep? I could go talk to Master, see if he won't give a few days off, tomorrow," she smiled, and kissed his forehead.
Kase nodded weakly and closed his eyes. He ddint, not even for a second fool himself into thinking that, maybe, just maybe, Master would have mercy on him. But he didnt want to be a burden to May, and wanted to sleep away the time he had left. So he swiftly fell asleep in the bed, not shifting or moving at all, since the pain would wake him up. If allowed to, he would sleep the rest of the day away, and awake earlier tomorrow, fully expecting to be dragged out of bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When Kase finally awoke, he found a plate of more cookies, and a cup of milk. Before he could begin eating, he would hear the sound of footsteps. May walked over, smiling as she crouched down to look into his eyes. "Hey, sis," she smiled, kissing his forehead. "I have good news," she said. "The Master said he'll give you every two days off. This means you only have to train every third day, as long as you behave!" she happily declared.

What she didn't tell Kase was that she had sacrificed a good deal of her whole day. Everynight, after Kase went to sleep, she would have to go to the Arena to be fucked for atleast an hour, everynight. Still though, she took pity on the little elf boy, and hoped this news would crack a smile.
Kase did smile, albeit weakly. "Th-Thank you sis.." He said softly, trying to prop himself up. His body protested every movement but then he stopped for a moment to think. "But...does Master think Im good? And why does he care? There are so many prettier female slaves, and even prettier male slaves..." He was jealous...at least not consciously, though he did under cut himself far to much. Given a change of gender and a large rack, Kase could be the hottest girl there, rivaling even May, though he of course didnt see this. He weakly reached for a cookie and nibbled on it as he held it in both hands. And still his master remained a mystery to him. He was a large orc, but that was all he knew. He wondered if Master just got off by watching them get raped in the pit, or if he actually attended to some of the slaves himself. The thought died quietly in his mind though, he wasnt sure he wanted to know the answer anyway.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master thinks....You've improved," May said, smiling as she fed her. "I was able to convince him to go easy on you, let's leave at that, okay, sis?" she said. "And don't think that," she added. "You're very pretty," she smiled, and kissed his lower lip, licking up some crumbs. "How do you feel? Better? I told you, you weren't gong to die," she grinned.