Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
"Sounds good. Especially since "Able to make Bitter Potions" isn't the best thing to put on a resume for alchemy." Crimson chuckled a bit before they continued on the dirt road as the sun continued to sink down slowly.

"Well, that would be nice, teacher. Let's not worry about it now though, we should get going if we're going to make it to the inn before nightfall." Ada continued to gently cling to his arm as she started walking a little faster along the traveler's path.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, if we hurry up, we'll be be able to get there." Kyosan smirked, before stopping for a moment then testing his legs again. With a moment, he concentrated, before tapping Ada's legs and smirking. "Alexo." Within seconds, energy shot through the vixen's leg- almost speeding her up of such almost a half more then she normally walked.

"Hmm, my magic's starting to come back to me as well." He commented with a small laugh.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blinked as he saw and Ada and Kyo pass him on the path at a brisk pace. "H-Hey, wait for me!" The fox started moving at a slow jog as he tried to keep up with them.

Ada smiled happily, enjoying the energetic sensations running through her legs. "My, you can do just about anything with magic, eh Kyo? Thank you."

The skies started becoming a light orange as the sun began to set across the grassy plains. In the distance, a old wooden building came into view. Crimson panted a little before he told them, "Hey this is it. Now how about slowing down a little, huh?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, alright. The magic should wear off now, anyway." Kyosan commented slyly, before then looking towards the wooden building. Gulping gently, the wolf seemed slightly nervous as he stood beside Ada, murmuring to her. "Y-You sure this disguise will work one-hundred percent?" He asked lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada nodded, telling him, "You look fine, Kyo. Your scent, your looks, everything looks just right." Her fingers softly rubbed his as she tried to reassure him that everything would work out.

Crimson took a moment to catch his breath before he uttered, "Glad that's over with. Let's go get a room, eh."

Ahead, the wooden building could be seen better. A sign hanging loosely by the door read, "Traveler's Inn", an apt if not bland name. Oddly, there did not seem be much activity coming from the old wooden building.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, it's quite shabby. Though, at least it's somewhere." Kyosan commented, nodding gently before slowly heading forward- looking onto them both before standing to a side. "You might want to handle this; let me at least get a hang of the dialogue, since they might catch me out on that too."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You speak normally in my opinion, but if you're not comfortable, we'll handle it." Ada continued to hold his hand as Crimson opened the doors for the three.

"Hmmm, looks like no one is home." Crimson looked around the dusty old inn, not seeing any recent signs of life. He then cried out, "Hello!" The sounds echoed through the building without any response.

Ada felt a bit nervous about the dark building before turning to Kyo and asking him, "Well, we have the place to ourselves, but it seems rather shady. I know finding shelter is important, but...well, do you think we should stay here or keep moving?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, if worst comes to worst I can find some things to synthesize with and make this place a little more unnerving~" Kyosan paused while looking onto the two, before then heading in- nervous still at his surroundings for a moment before chuckling. "Well if no-one's here then I say we should stay nonetheless."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah, much better than staying outside. You're likely to be eaten by a Grue out there in the dark." Crimson shivered a bit from the thought.

"What's a Grue? You know what, never mind. Let's just try and make this pace livable." Ada focused her mind and drew all the dust in the nearby rooms into a small ball in midair before tossing it out. "Ah, at least it isn't dirty anymore. Anything you'd like to add, Kyo?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well let's have a look about first. I can probably restore that bar up, or do even more amazing magic after I've rested a bit more." Kyosan laughed softly, looking around at the now clean room before nearing the bar. "Are there any beds here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds