Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex was reading a book, and sitting on a chair to the side. He had a banana in his hand and he soon finished when the girls awoke. "Good morning, ladies!" he smiled. "How did you sleep?" he asked, walking over and giving both girls a kiss on the lips.

-----------

After a few hours of sleep, Hunter let out a loud yawn and rubbed his eyes, waking up. "What time is it?" he mumbled, before looking down at Grace. She was so cute, she looked like she was trying to fuse herself with him. He chuckled and kissed her nose. He slowly got out of her embrace, much to his reluctance, and took an apple out of his bag of food and began to qietly eat, watching his Grace and kissing her face randomly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Serenity blushed and Silvia smiled. "I slept well master!" Silvia said, though she was still sore from his insatiable love making, she could get up and serve now if he wanted her to. Serenity moaned softly as she pulled the covers away from her naked body and rubbed her stomach. "I feel warm inside master..." She moaned softly, rubbing her cute belly softly. Some of her energy was still running through Alex, and that stuff was capable! It was like a free super charge for having sexy with a beautiful fairy girl!

-------------

Grace moaned softly as he disentangled from her embrace and shivered softly as she curled up under the covers. It was during one of the random kisses that the princess opened her sweet eyes and looked up innocently at Hunter with a cute yawn. Her body was so perfect, even as she stretched from under the covers one could tell her figure was fantastic. She blushed cutely at Hunter and laid her head on his lap if she was allowed to, still sleepy and tired. "Good morning Hunter." She said softly as she nuzzled him lightly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and pulled both girls to him, embracing them. Both hands slowly slithered down, and then both girls felt a hand on their butt, squeezing them. "Well maybe that means you're pregnant with my baby, Serenity. Even if you aren't, don't you want to bear my child?" he smiled, before looking at Silvia. "I know you do, my love. You have wanted my child for a long time, haven't you," he teased, before kissing her forehead.

----------

"Good morning, my love. You looked so adorable while you were sleeping," he commented. "You're attitude has changed greatly...You used to think bad of me, and would blush at even my smallest of flirts. My how you have changed," he smiled, and kissed her nose. "I like it..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
(Whoops, I goofed, it was Serenity who said that, not Silvia. Fixed now)

Grace blushed and said nothing as she remained on his lap, using him like a pillow. She shivered a little and pulled the covers up closer. "Hunter...when you are ready....I have an order for you." She said softly, her eyes closed as she remained on his lap.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Edited!))

"An order? What do you require, my dear?" the wolf asked, his moment of happiness now gone, as he realized Grace was about to order him about, as her soldier. He knew this would one day come, but so soon? Who in this tavern, did Grace want Hunter to deal with?! "You know, I cannot fight Mike. It hurts my body too much..."
"I know." Grace said softly. "Im not sending you on a kill mission. Im sending you on a rescue mission. Find a way to distract Mike and then free those girls. We dont have to make any deals with him. You have to protect him...but that doesnt mean he is your master." Grace looked up at Hunter with her large pure eyes, eyes that wanted only to atone for what she had caused. "Can you...can you please save them?" She asked,

------------

Silvia blushed and nodded as Serenity moaned softly in his arms, still trying to rub her stomach. "A...A child?" She asked as though dazed. "No! Oh no! Master this is so bad!" She said suddenly, terror clear in her voice. She had been pregnant once before with a human child...what had happened to her and the child was nearly unspeakable. She hugged herself and tried weakly to pull away from Alex with tears in her eyes. A fairy was not allowed to bear human children, she was an inferior creature! All her past memories flashed by in an instant and she was suddenly on the verge of a break down. "L-Let me go! Let me go!" She said as she struggled, trying to get away from Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter was taken back and he thought about what Grace said. "It won't be easy. Mike is smart and clever, and it wouldn't be hard for him to put two and two together and go after us. I'll need time to find a way to free the girls, but it may take a while, Grace..." he sighed.

--------------

"Serenity!" Alex gasped, releasing his girls as she pushed him back. He did his best to calm her down, and sent a message to Silvia. Silvia, what's wrong with her!? Can you try and calm her mind, or look into her head to find out what's wrong? "Serenity, please, calm down, and tell me what's wrong?"
"But you will do it right? You will free them?" Grace asked urgently. "This is my only order so far Hunter...and the reason I gave myself to you...please dont tell me you...you simply used me." She said, an icy chill coming into her voice, but more out of hurt than anger. If Hunter had used her...it would break her heart. She had been willing to give him her world and he simply used her as an easy fuck. The very thought sent waved of painful emotions washing through her head. She would know then, if he had betrayed her, that she was to naive, to dumb, to kind to lead anyone or any thing. If he betrayed her then he would have killed Princess Grace and left just....Grace.

---------

Serenity flew to a corner and curled up and began to cry. Silvia did as her master instructed and gasped. "Oh my god master...she...she's a mother...was a mother before...and they almost killed her for it...and worst of all, her master killed her child and bled him dry for his blood...which he sold along with her." Serenity cried softly into her hands. That was just the most recent one. Twice her masters had impregnated her, and twice her children had been killed and bled dry...the experience was to painful, even for her.

She didnt want to live it again, but at the same time she knew she couldnt leave her master. Confused, lost and frightened for herself and her child, Serenity cried in the corner, holding her stomach delicately, as though it were the most precious thing in the world.

"Master...be careful. I dont think you should get close to her unless she allows you to...unless you want me to paralyze her." Silvia said softly, looking with extreme pity at the crying Fairy. She didnt deserve her life, and didnt deserve to end up like this.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter placed both hands on on Grace's shoulder. "I'll do my best, Grace...I promise," he said. HE then kissed her forehead and stood up. "Stay here. Don't leave. There's food in the bag," he said, before grabbing his coat and walking to the door.

He had seen Grace's anger, really her pain, and was actually hurt at the thought she would think he would betray her like that. His face showed only anger though, instead of his hurt feelings. If Grace and nothing for him, he would walk out the door. "I am your weapon, Grace. Use me, order me, and then throw me away when I have no purpose," he said, about to leave.

--------------

"Oh....Poor Serenity," he sighed. He motioned Silvia back with him, and the two moved back. "Serenity...serenity, can you hear me? How many times do I need to tell you. I'm not like your other Masters. I will protect you. I will love you. And if we have a child, I would never hurt them. I would love them, as I love you and Silvia. Please, Serenity, when have I ever hurt you? I don't want to hurt you. I love you," he said.
Grace felt the sting drive deep into her heart as she saw past Hunter's anger and into his hurt. She shivered and couldnt bare what she had become and as he turned to leave she softly said "Hunter...Im so sorry." but her voice was as light as it was sincere. She was a monster in her own eyes, one fault after another building up on her. She wrapped herself tightly in the blankets and buried her face in the pillows. She felt so ashamed...so sad. How much more pain would she cause before she finally ceased doing harm?

-------------

Serenity shook her head and stayed where she was. "It hu-hurts to much...please let me keep my child master...please. I have always been faithful, and I have always followed orders. Please let me keep him master! No please, please stop...dont hit me master, please dont hurt us..." IT was no use, Serenity wasnt even seeing him or talking to him, but rather her old masters as they beat her into submission and took her child from her bloodied hands. "No...please master...I...my head...please...please..." Her tears began to turn purple, and as they hit the ground they sizzled and smoked.

Serenity was crying pure anguish at the moment, pure pain. Bottled and sold to a wizard, a smal veil of just three drops could buy a man a castle! Inflicting pain on a fairy to the point of pure anguish. And this was why her masters always sold her afterward. They could afford elf slaves now, they didnt need a useless fairy. So Serenity was sold and the process more or less repeated.

"Please master...its all I ever wanted....please no master...dont hit us...dont kill us..." She cried, quickly being surrounded by the thick purple liquid.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)