Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada groaned a bit as the changing process began and her fur started to shift into her body and her skin was replaced by vibrant red scales with a smooth white underbelly. Her body became lined with more muscle while her tail became thicker and pointed. The vixen's head then started to change with her muzzle becoming more reptilian while horns started to sprout from her black hair. Finally, a set of leathery wings formed from her back and spread out. The dragoness then looked down towards Kyo and smirked. "Well, this is different. My senses, they feel duller, but I also feel more powerful." She moved her claws and wagged her tail. She then smirked a little as her claw stroked Kyo's cheek, "Hehe, I thought you said you couldn't make me into a big dragoness. Did your augmentation spells mix with this one perhaps?"

Crimson then looked towards his transformed sister and blushed deeply. "Damn, nice work, master. She looks great."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"N-no, I just-" Kyosan froze, more out of perpetual shock then everything even though he murred lightly to the claw stroking against his cheek. If at anything it was the only time I was glad I didn't know something! He tried to smile awkwardly, before then saying. "Something must have happened, not sure what."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hey, here's an idea. Ada is kind of tall for a vixen, so maybe that size difference got transferred to dragon proportions." Crimson scratched his head before telling them, "Eh, I see no reason to complain anyways, hehe."

"Indeed and besides, I'm sure it can be reversed...later." Ada then smirked as she pounced the smaller dragon to the ground before she licked him teasingly across his cheek. "So do you like my new look handsome, hmmm?" She think winked as she showed off her new scaly body which had a fair amount of lean muscle and sexy curves.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... w-well, yes," Kyosan had to admit, she did look nice as a dragoness, as he nodded softly and smiled. "You still look just as sexy before... only somehow even sexier-" He tried to comment, wagging his tail very lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada grinned widely before she licked his cheek again. "Glad to hear it, my handsome dragon boy." The queen sized dragoness then started to tease him by sliding her tail down to his pouch, rubbing roughly against the soft scales. "Mmhh, teacher, I hope you're ready. I really want to try this new body out."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Well, I can try~" Kyosan began, murring louder from the teasing to his pouch as it slowly began to erect out once more, his tail wagging just a bit more as his proud meat began to reveal itself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good, then let's get your ready." Ada then brought her tail back as she lowered her rosy lower lips down to his emerging meat and rubbed her hotbox teasingly against his growing arousal. "Mmhh...it feels like you're almost there already, handsome."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-Almost there I guess you can say," Kyosan moaned gently to her hotbox teasing him, his erection slowly becoming stiff at it's full length as it began to throb happily underneath.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Then lets give it a try then." Ada then lowered her wide hips as her slick pussy accepted the thick meat. She growled happily as her rosy walls were penetrated and filled with his meat as they gripped his arousal tightly. "Hhhrrr...y-you feel good...dragon boy..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mhh... so do you, student..." The dragon moaned softly, loving the feel of her rosy slick walls around his member as it continued to slide up into her, throbbing with each inch that continued to slide in.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds