Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
Ada gasped towards him before chuckling. "You had me thinking it was going to be more dramatic." She felt them a bit, feeling the extra weight in her paws before telling him, "Well they feel good, I suppose. The magic worked rather smoothly."

Crimson then nibbled softly on Kyo's neck before he asked him, "So what do you have for me, master?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hehe, well, I can't exactly do it right now as you need to get a little bit more teased, unlike my student here who has all her assets right out in the open," Kyosan explained, chuckling gently as his tail slowly shifted and began to draw teasing circles around the fox's crotch- while Kyosan suddenly chanted something else. "Alupsis."

Within seconds, Ada's rear would find itself expanding as well, as Kyosan quickly stopped the magic as it became decently bigger. "Now, can you tell what I've done?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada then chuckled again before telling him, "Well once again, it's okay I suppose, my rear feels good." The vixen then asked him, "C'mon now, my handsome teacher. Surely you have something else planned other than a few augmentation spells?"

"Don't worry, I have some motivation now," declared Crimson as he started to rub his pouch softly while looking at Ada's sexy buns. "Plenty of it...mmmhhh..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I have gender-changing spells, augmentation spells, a few tentacle spells and species spells... but I'm still learning myself as well. And tentacles aren't too big a thing with me unless I'm convinced well." The purple-scaled dragon chortled, as he soon then slid behind Ada to then grasp her larger rear, before giving her neck delicate kisses and licks. "Any of those... you'd like to try?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, well I'd love to feel what it's like to be a dragoness. Could you please turn me into a queen sized one, handsome?" Ada's tail then wagged as she thought about what she might look like.

Crimson then groaned as his member grew to full size as he told Kyo, "I'm all ready as well, let's see some magic, master."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm... I don't know about that spell, maybe I can try and learn it, as for my pet back there..." Kyosan grinned, giving a moment to tap his tail against the fox's member, before then speaking. "Judidas." Within seconds, the fox would find his own member growing a good two to three inches extra, and half an inch in width.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson murred from the jolt that went though his meat, before he looked down and marveled at his greater girth below. "Oh, nice. Thanks, master." The fox gave it an experimental stroke, confirming that everything worked properly.

Ada then thought for a moment before asking, "Well, if not a queen sized dragoness, can you change into a regular dragoness then? I really would like to try it out." Her tail swished a little as she waited for him to come up with something. "Or perhaps one of your spell books has the solution?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, gigantic things aren't my expertise. I can change you, most certainly- just like I did me into a wolf." Kyosan rubbed his neck nervously before then smiling. "So, any preferences or additions you want made to your body besides body size, or just a simple switch to a dragoness, hm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, well I'd prefer to have you use something you're more comfortable with, so a simple change to a dragoness will suffice, handsome." Ada then wagged as she awaited the magic spell, wondering how different it would feel.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright then, get ready. It's slightly uncomfortable at first, your fur will retract back into your body. You get more used to this over time-" He murmured, before closing his eyes and focusing again. Chanting quietly under his breath, the same white light that once engulfed him soon began to engulf Ada, beginning to inflict the species swap magic upon the vixen.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds