Join our server on Discord

In the Year 100X... (Crimson / Kyosan RP)
The vixen murred for the light tease before she declared, "Mmhh...that's right. Well you mentioned you wanted to make a wolf disguise. Go ahead and try, handsome." Ada then smiled towards him while her tail slapped his butt playfully.

Crimson meanwhile worked on the medicine, slowly mixing the medical herbs with the healing gel in a separate bowl until the water came to a boil. "Ah, almost ready." He then very carefully poured the mixture in slowly so the water wouldn't become volatile. The water took on a bright green coloring as a light white smoke started to rise from the mixture. "So far, so good." He then gave it some light stirring to keep it nice and smooth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright then, let's try." Kyosan smirked, before then sitting down on the side of the bed as he began to slowly focus. White magic quickly began to form around him as glitter soon began to envelop his body- cloaking his body as his scales seemed to simply melt into his core, before being replaced by fur. His draconian muzzle soon was replaced with that of a snout, as the white magic faded. Sitting before the vixen was now a brown-haired, purple and white furred wolf, his tail both fluffy and bushy while keeping the same muscular build as his dragon form, before chuckling. "I think the disguise fits well... don't you think?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Indeed, you look like the real thing, teacher." Ada then thought for a moment before she chuckled, "Although, I don't think I've ever met a purple wolf. Oh well, we can just say you magically colored your fur if anyone asks."

Crimson meanwhile kept stirring for a while longer before he put out the fire below. "Ah, all done, I think." He then poured some of his potion into a glass before he took a drink, cringing a bit from the taste. "Ugh, I think added too many herbs." However, he then felt a refreshing feeling throughout his body. "Well, at least it did it's job, I feel better save for my tongue. Would you like to give it a try, master?" He then turned and was a bit surprised by Kyo's wolf form. "Hey, not bad, although you need disguise your smell a bit."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, good point. The smell will give it away, won't it?" Kyosan remarked, before then making a series of hand gestures- slowly the scent of his body fading away to resemble something more like a wolf's scent before then getting up and slowly heading over to the fox. "But anyway, let's try it." Giving himself a moment, the dragon then took a soft swig of the potion, leaving it for a moment before then chuckling. "Hm.. guess my taste-buds aren't as well as yours on sour or bitter stuff."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Better, I think you'll be able to pass for a wolf now," declared Ada as she took a small drink of Crimson's potion. She then cringed a bit from the bitter taste, but she did feel the healing effects. "Not bad, but yes, definitely cut back a bit on the herbs or use more gel. An injured person needs a potion they can stomach easily."

"Hey, at least it didn't explode," declared Crimson with a laugh before he answered Kyosan. "Anyways, canines have more acute senses than reptiles, so it would probably be easier for us to notice these things." Crimson then asked, "Ah, whatever. So did it work on you as well, does your body feel refreshed?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Taking a moment to notice, Kyosan quickly felt his body buzz with life once more as he chuckled and wagged his tail happily- giving a moment before stretching. "Yup, definately worked! Without much of a side-effect too, haha." He chuckled, before looking on them both. "So there's some basic and new things. Want to cover anything else or do you have any sort of suggestion on what to do now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"No idea really, handsome. We could leave right away for our hometown. It will take us at least three days to get there on foot." Ada then hugged him softly and nuzzled his cheek. "We could always spend more time together before that though."

Crimson then hugged Kyo from behind and licked the back of his neck playfully. "Yeah, maybe you can demonstrate another one of your "special" spells."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well I've got a few special ones... Some you might like," Kyosan murred happily from the teasing lick to his neck, shivering softly as he then slowly slid his claws down and carressed the vixen's waist- his bushy tail slowly sneaking around before then wrapping around Crimson. "If you want me to try them, though most of them are for females and one or two are for males."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson blushed a bit as Kyo's tail wrapped around him. "Alright, just as long as it doesn't change my gender."

Ada chuckled softly before smirking towards Kyo, "A lot of them are for females, eh? How about telling me what you're thinking in that handsome head of yours, dragon boy?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, well then..." Kyosan smirked, before then resting his claws upon Ada's shoulders, before sliding them down to their chest. "Luksvan." He muttered, before his hands seemed to transfer energy down from his body into her chest- slowly expanding it evenly more in size before stopping it as they were a single size up from their previous. "...How about that?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds