Join our server on Discord

Mistress of Ice (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Jedrek nods and embraces her tightly, his claws gently rubbing her smooth back. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as well, my sexy mistress." The dragon then playfully licked her nose. "So does my mistress have any ideas of what we should do now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giggling gently, Shiva looks up at Jedrek. "well we better find something else, other than just do this whole day. I'll run out of stamina pretty quickly" she murmured sweetly and then gently crawls off from ontop of him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Jedrek thought for a moment before a playful grin crept across his muzzle. "Hmmm, has the blizzard stopped? Maybe we can have some fun in the snow outside after some breakfast."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"hmm most likely it stopped indeed" The human of ice chuckles. "but hmm since you are still my pet, how about if you carry me to the kitchen so then I can prepare breakfast?" she added.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, mistress, right away." The shadow dragon then chuckled lightly before he carried the ice human carefully in his arms, marveling at her smooth, light body before he set her down in the kitchen. "There we go, mistress. Is there anything I can do to help you make breakfast?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"well try to not be naughty" she poked her tongue out cutely and then puts a finger to her lips. "mhh I wonder, is there anything you would want me to prepare for you? You have been such a good pet that I think you deserve it" she giggles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, I promise not to be naughty, mistress," he declared while sticking his tongue out. "Oh, I'd love to have some steak and eggs, cutie, if that's okay." Jedrek grinned towards her while the dragon's stomach began to growl as he thought about some tasty food.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The human of ice couldn't help but giggle once she heard his stomach growling. "oh it's okay, I'll prepare that for you then" smiling gently, Shiva then gets all she needs to start cooking their breakfast. "can you set the table, pwease?" she asks sweetly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, mistress, I'm on it." Jedrek laughed softly before he started to set up the table for two by getting the plates and silverware arranged. His tail swished lightly as he got the table ready.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Smiling and humming happily, Shiva put all her effort in preparing a really tasty breakfast for him. She was happy, and she definately felt lucky for had had the chance of had meeting that dragon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions