Join our server on Discord

Xeno panic!
"Well...after you left they came back for us. They..umm, cleaned us and the room so that when you came back we would be ready for you." Silvia said nervously. Although they had been cleaned, being shackled to the wall and blasted with freezing water and stinging ant bacterial spray was in no way the bath she had been longing for. That must have been why they had left him in the room for so long. "But what about you master? Where did you go?" She asked him as she blushed in front of him, wanting to hug him but not sure if he wanted to be hugged.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It is of no importance. They just brought me to one of my fellow kind. We talked a bit, but nothing important. They also fed me some food. Have any of you girls eaten?" he asked, sitting on the bed, and motioning Amy to come jump on his lap so he could pet her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Amy gleefully jumped up onto his lap and flipped over so he could stroke her tummy and breasts, purring innocently all the while. "Well, we ate the um..the stuff." Silvia said as she sat down on the bed with Angela. Agatha was there to, but silent as she sat at the edge, simply observing Alex. Rhona did much the same, but with a different, more longing stare. She wanted to be the one on his lap, but she also didnt want to be attracting to much attention...from her feared master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex nodded and looked at Rhona, and saw her stare longingly. "Rhona, come here. I want my girls together," he said, motioning her over. He then turned his head to the side, and saw Agatha. "And how are you, Agatha? Have you been behaving around my girls?" he asked as he gently played with Amy's breasts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Amy purred happily as her breasts were played with. Alex had done a good job of turning her into a sexual minx, and she just loved it when her master pleased her body. Rhona got up timidly and sat down next to her master, blushing slightly and looked down at her feet. As for Agatha, she winced and looked away. "I-I um, I." Silvia looked worriedly over at her and said "She has been nice master. Amy really likes playing with her." Agatha blushed hard and Amy purred cutely. Agatha definitely knew something, and it had to do with Alex, otherwise she would be studying him so closely. Maybe she had seen another Xeno's true form before, or maybe she over heard something. Whatever it was, she wasnt talking.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm..." he mumbled, looking at Agatha. "Well I'm glad you were all behaving," he smiled. "And Agatha, you're eyesight is coming back? Good, I'm happy," he said. "I was worried about you," he stated, and motioned her over, before he kissed her lips and gave her ass a squeeze. "Did anything else of importance happen while I was gone?"
Agatha blushed as she was kissed and had her but squeezed. Silvia shook her head. "No not really..we have just been waiting for you to come back." She smiled helplessly and sat down on the floor. "I mean...we dont have very many rights. We just sit her all day with you and you make love to us and we wait until it happens again...we dont get to see our friends or family or go outside so...we dont really do anything when your not around." She said softly. "Not that being with you isnt good master! But we havent been allowed to run or walk outside this box for days...I think. I cant tell since we are always naked and they dont have a clock."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hearing Silvia's words hurt Alex, and he frowned and sighed sadly. Damn these human emotions and the things they make him feel! He then looked up at the speaker. "Is there any way my girls could get some fresh air and sunshine?" he asked. "Something to cheer them up? A walk outside?"
The speaker came to life a few seconds later and said "We are in a ship in space. No. They can not leave, they cant not walk outside. Everything they need is in this room." Silvia frowned sadly but said nothing. Technically, she, Rhona and Amy had never actually seen the outside, since they were clones, but they thought they had and even if it wasnt real, the large fake sky out in the park was something every single girl in that room except for Amy used to sit under and look up at.

The time of escape may be drawing near, or not. It was all up to Alex and how he did things.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex sighed and laid down and closed his eyes. He quickly shook his head and got up again. "How about we stop dwelling on the bad things for a bit? Hmm? Have a little fun?" he suggested, and squeezed Silvia's ass with his hand, smiling. "Relax? Try to feel better?"