Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
((Damn it! Sorry! Again))

The girls did as told and pulled away, and Peach fell back on the bed. The constant teasing making her pussy wet with lust, and a bit sweaty. "What are you?" Ino asked. Peach took slow deep breathes, before looking at them, she reached down to touch herself, but Ino and Hinata quickly stopped her. "What. Are. You?" Ino asked again.

"I...I am Master's slut. His slave. Forever," Peach whimpered back.

------------

Alex growled and ordered Hinata back to her seat, with the others. "Stay here. Do not go anywhere," he ordered all the girls, before running off, using his powers to create a Desert Eagle in his pocket, which he pulled out. He quickly ran into the hallways and began kicking open all the doors, looking for Sakura, though he did leave Room 69 alone.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
A shining blue portal appeared before the bed and Mike exited it, smiling wickedly. "Good girl! I think you deserve a reward..." He snapped his fingers and he was naked and already hard from watching the show. He pushed her back and kissed her lips as one hand stroked her back and the other molested her right breast. All the while he rubbed his erect dick against her wet entrance, providing the most direct stimulation she had felt since...well probably ever.

-----------

Finally Alex kicked open a door and found Sakura kissing some other guy. His face was hard to describe, and not because he was ugly or handsome, but his features seemed...distorted, or rather strange, like they just couldnt stick to Alex's mind. Sakura was straddling him, hugging him tightly as she and him shared a fierce kiss.

When the door was kicked open she cried out and fell onto the bed and looked up at Alex. "Master?" She asked in a confused voice, puzzlement clear in her eyes. The guy merely backed into the wall and waved good bye as he logged off.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Peach gasped as her Master appeared, and blushed as she saw his erection. She moaned when Mike suddenly kissed her and rubbed her body, and she timidly kissed back, and Ino and Hinata released her hands, and she wrapped her arms around Mike's neck.

-------------

Alex looked like he would pop a blood vessel. He slammed the door behind him, jealously, rage, and hatred bubbling up in him. "Sakura..." he whispered, the gun in hand being crushed as he walked up to her, every step like thunder. He walked over to her until he stood over her, in front of the bed, his eyes practically glowing with hate. "I told you...not to talk to anyone. To follow my orders. WHO WAS THAT!?!" he screamed. "Who was he and why were you kissing him!?!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sakura cowered in fear and fell off the bed. "I-I dont understand..." She whimpered silently, tears in her eyes. "I...I thought..." She held her own head as she tried to make sense of things. "P-Please dont hurt me master...I was only following your orders." She whimpered, lying flat on the ground and cowering before him. "Please forgive me...I...I dont know what I did wrong....I did everything you told me to..." Sakura's tears stained the carpet she currently had her face in, as she contained to lay prostrated before her master, trembling all the while.

---------

Mike kissed Peach with a dominating and passionate tongue as he caressed her body and stroked her back and ass. Finally he began to kiss his way down her jaw line to her breasts and kissed and licked each one before he chose the left and began to suck on that one while one hand idly fondled the other. All the while his dick ground against her pussy, teasing her but doing nothing more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took slow, deep breathes, before looking at where the man logged off. Impossible....But.... he thought, before sending a message to Mike.

Mike is it possible for someone to make themselves look like someone else? I mean, you and I do it when we travel to other worlds! Is it possible, someone can make themselves look like you and me? Or at the very least copy our voices or mental links?

-----------

"Master...." Peach moaned as he licked and kissed her jawline, and moved down her body. "T-take me...You own me...." she moaned. The girls stared at Peach, and felt rather forgotten and left out, especially Hinata, who wanted to give herself to her Master completely.
Um...what? I didnt deign my program to do that...I suppose, given enough time, someone might be able to hack this room and thus do that, but I cant think of one person skilled enough to hack that fast, Im not even sure I could do it.

Sakura trembled before her master, still lying on the ground. Her fear didnt lie, her eyes didnt lie, and she had no reason to go after some guy she didnt know. But what would Alex do to her, would he be lenient with her, even though he had gone through so much trouble to find her and it may show the other sluts, particularly Ino and Tenten, if word got to her, that Alex was not the big bad bastard they thought he was? Or would he still punish her, if nothing more than to teach her a lesson on not being so naive and to keep his girls in line? It was his choice.

--------

Mike smiled. "Thats what I was hoping you would say." Mike moaned as his dick pressed against her slit lightly but did not enter. He then pulled away and looked at Hinata. "Hinata, stradle Peach and give her a big kiss, dont stop until I tell you to. Rukia, Ino, I want you two to watch as you suck on Sakura's tits, she will need the extra pleasure." He said as he noticed the time was just about right for Sakura to give birth to at least six more sluggo eggs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Sakura, looking like he was still ready to pop a blood vessel. He took a deep breath, before exhaling. Sakura, I want this to be known between you and me. No one else can know what I'm about to do. I won't hurt you, but if anyone ask, I want you to tell them I did. I want you to tell them I did hurt you his mind said, and using his powers, an illusion went over Sakura's body. Her right eye became black and swallow, a number of bruises appeared over her body, and her nose leaked blood. Of course, this was all fake, and Sakura didn't feel any real pain, but Alex leaned down and looked into her eyes.

"I am going to get the girls. I will bring them here, and when I do, I want you naked, and looking like I just punished you. You're not really in trouble, Sakura, but if you mess this up for me, you will be, got it?" he whispered, and if Sakura nodded, he walked out, to go find the girls and bring them back, closing the door behind him.

--------------

The girls nodded, and Hinata grabbed Peach's cheeks and kissed the Princess's mouth, and this time she did kiss back, though shyly. Their tongues played with one another, as Ino and Rukia gently pushed Sakura down on the bed and began sucking her tits, splitting their attention between her and their Master.
Sakura was crying on the floor and whimpering as best she could, trying to look hurt. The other girls gasped. "What happened?" Ino asked, clearly concerned and frightful. Orihime ran forward to try to heal her but her powers did not work. "M-Master, please help her!" The big breasted orange haired girl begged.

-------

"Good, I want to hear moans!" Mike said proudly before he got up behind Hinata and began to rub his cock against her slit. "You no longer want to be my virgin treasure?" He whispered to her. "Then Peach will take your place." He said as he thrust his whole length into Hinata from behind.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Sakura has misbehaved. She made a mistake. I brought you here to show you what happens to misbehaving girls!" he declared. He then stopped and sighed. "I do not like hurting you, I love each of you, but when I demand obedience, I demand obedience!" he screamed, before placing his hand on Sakura's shoulder.

Good girl, Sakura. I will reward you later. You are a very good girl "Sakura, you have been punished for your disobedience. all is forgiven," he said, before moving his hand, and Sakura's 'injuries' disappeared. "You'll notice, all of your powers don't work here. Only mine do. So Orihime, don't expect your feeling powers to do any good here. Now that we have all this settled, and we all know to behave..."

The door suddenly closed, and locked itself, as Alex's clothes began to fade away. "All of you, strip. I believe it's time for me to enjoy your bodies and love," he grinned as tentacles began to slither out of his body, each thick, and ending in a phallic shaped head.
The girls all looked at each other for a brief moment before they began to strip. Sakura did so slowly and with trembling hands, the performance had frightened her quite a bit despite Alex's words. Soon they were all naked and all kneeled before Hunter in a horizontal line. From right to left it was Hinata, Orihime, Ino and Sakura. They all waited for their master's orders or for him to simply take them all at once.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)