Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Inn)

Solia took Faiz's paw and opened the door. She led him downstairs to where Aussa and Ardeal were talking animatedly. Ardeal noticed them first.

"So, you two made it down here," Ardeal said coyly. "You should be a little more brisk in your step, sister--it's you who wanted to go on our little excursion today."

Solia pretended to be angry and marched up to her brother, pointing at him threateningly. "You keep on, brother, and you'll end up on the wrong side of my spells." A light shined in her eyes, and she had to try hard to keep herself from laughing.

Aussa snuck over past the siblings to Faiz. "So, how'd you sleep?" he asked.

(Aqueorlitus)

The group was now in the middle of a great downpour. The old lady had said her final goodbye and closed the door. Now, all that was left was to navigate the accursed city to reach Aqua Castle. The rain pounded down upon the umbrellas mercilessly. Thunder boomed throughout the empty city while flashing lightning caressed the sky.

"This is ridiculous!" Ariadne yelled over the sounds of storm. "Whoever did this must have an incredible amount of magic!"
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

The wolf smiled, watching the siblings 'argued' playfully while rubbing his messy fur on his body and both of his tails. He's slightly strict over his neatness, and sometimes leaves it messy because does not enough time to do especially in almost-non-stop battle. He look to Aussa, smiled. "Yes, I'm having a good night sleep...."

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika lowering her umbrella a little bit to make sure herself and Alexander stay dry as walking through the heaviest downpour she ever faced in her life. "I believe not, Ariadne. They must be manipulate something in the sky with small amount of magic and let the storm strike continuously!" She said loudly to battle with the sound produced by the heavy rain and storm, so both can hear it clearly.

"I have already seen how my brother manipulate the sky with his thunder magic to create continuous lightning strikes and produce an extra power to boost extra damage!" She added.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Aussa smiled slightly. "I'm glad you slept well, but you look a bit rough. Perhaps, you needed more rest." He rubbed his hand against Faiz's back. "You had a bit of fur sticking out back there," he said and laughed. "Don't worry; today, we'll be able to relax."

Solia stomped over, still putting on the facade that she was angry. "And what are you two chatting about? Let's go! I want to see the steel manufactory now!" She headed for the door of the inn.

"Hey, wait up!" shouted Ardeal. "And stop being such a spoiled brat! I didn't raise you that way!"

Solia giggled and ran out of the inn with Ardeal in hot pursuit.

"Shall we follow?" Aussa asked the two-tailed wolf. "Don't worry; we can take our time because I'm the one with the directions." He chuckled.

(Aqueorlitus)

"Mika is absolutely right!" Alexander added to the conversation. The sound of splashing water occurred at every footstep. "I do not detect any magic coming from the sky! If there is magic, it is very faint!"

Ariadne quickened her pace slightly. "Let's leave the talk for later! I'm tired of this rain!"

"Don't go running off ahead like a crazy person though," Alexander muttered under his breath. "We'd better keep up with her or we'll lose her!" he shouted to Mika, even though they were very close.

The OCA

Faiz shooks head slightly. "No need to worry, though...I already get used with extreme condition, probably my sister taking care of me for quite some time..." Faiz said, murring as Aussa rubbed his back. He had gather so many near-death experience and extreme exhaustion in his life.

"Perhaps you're right...I might get quite rough on certain times...I keep your advice..." He smiled as seeing Ariadne chasing Solia to the door. "Let's go then..."

(Aqueorlitus)

Mika just keep smiling all the way, holding the umbrella tightly so it won't blown away. "Don't worry, Alex...Ariadne would not leave us just like that...I'm very familiar with her attitude..." The dragoness speaks telepathically, her eyes locked to Ariadne and follow from her back.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Immolatio: Streets)

The shined down upon the cobblestone streets with grandeur. The street cleaners had finished their work and not a scrap of paper managed to remain. A few puffy clouds drifted lazily in the light, blue sky. Not a trace of the storm remained now, yet the streets remained unusually empty. Every once in a while, a person garbed in black would pass by, but would be all.

Aussa squinted as the sun devastated his eyes. "Ugh, I've forgotten what the sun looks like, sadly," he spoke solemnly to Faiz.

Ardeal was chasing Solia around in circles a little ways off.

(Aqua Castle)

Alexander left it up to Mika to keep track of Ariadne. He was busy tracing any magic that a possible attacker might be preparing to use.

Up ahead, Ariadne continued on her blissful way--that is, until she ran into something causing her to stumble backwards. She was barely able to prevent herself from falling, but in the scramble, Ariadne's umbrella left its position above her head allowing the chilling rain to fall upon her. She quickly put the umbrella back over her head and examined what was in front of her. It was an intricately carved gargoyle statue. Slowly, she raised her head and found herself looking at an enormous castle made of dark blue, stone blocks. Several torches were lighted on different levels of the castle, but the princess couldn't comprehend how the fire managed to stay burning through the rain.

"I think I've found the place!" she shouted to her allies. The massive wooden front door swung open slowly--almost like an invitation.

The OCA
The wolf take a glance of such a beautiful yet clean town, admiring the design on the buildings and pathway. Mika and himself had visited so many towns, but never seen one like Immolatio. "I believe this is your first outings after so long staying in the castle...Am I right...?" He don't want to mention the castle because it might lead him remembering Masquerade.

(Aqua Castle)

Mika walks besides Alexander quickly as heard Ariadne found the castle. "You did, Ariadne?" She asked before seeing a huge castle stood strong in front of her vision. But she felt goosebumps with the torches lid perfectly under the heavy rain, with the addition of the wooden door opened automatically. "It seems they know our intention...We need to be careful..." Without waiting even longer under the rain, she quickly stepped in the castle and close the umbrella.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Aussa nodded. "Well, it has been a while since I've seen the sun, anyways," he said as he recollected. "I spent all my time at the castle getting closer with the earth by remaining in that cavern. Staying surrounded by stone and dirt was part of my training--I stayed because I needed to hone my skills to become a better warrior." He put his hand on the hilt of his sword, resting at his side. His face was solemn.

(Aqua Castle: Antechamber)

Ariadne followed after her--Alexander remained at the dragoness's side. When Ariadne trundled through the threshold, the wooden doors slammed behind her. She jumped. The room they were in was completely dark.

"M-mika, can you see anything?" Ariadne managed through chattering teeth. Ariadne tried to listen through the darkness, but heard only the downpour of rain and symphony of thunder that came from outside.

The OCA

"Even you're staying underground, but your training is very worth to yourself... You almost defeat me back then...That's the time I'm starting to get pretty serious..." Faiz said as remembering the training battle between him and Aussa. "After I was born, I wished to be an ordinary citizen. But since my late father a warrior, I can't reject it but accept since I possess thunder power...In addition, I want to wipe the evils from this world..." The wolf looked up to the clear sky, imagining his late mother and father is watching over him.

Mika jumped a bit as the wooden door slammed hard ans shut behind her, creating an echo across the pitch-black hall. She grasp Alexander's hand gently before approach Ariadne using her sniff sense as a guide, grasping her hand as well. "Ssshh...Keep your ears wide open..." She speaks telepathically to them while looking around in such a dark place. She can see in dark area, but not as good as her brother which capable of seeing for about more than hundred feet.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Aussa bowed his head in respect for Faiz's parents. "Seems like the people closest to all of us have taken their leave from this world far too early," he said solemnly. "But I admire your strength and determination. It will get you very far in the way of battle."

Ardeal and Solia finally stopped playing around and were starting to walk away. "Don't get left behind!" Solia called back to them.

Torches that had apparently been on the wall lit instantly all around the room, one after another, until the entire room was illuminated by their flickering glow. The room was circular and the walls, floor, and ceiling were constructed of the same blue stone blocks as the outside. Standing on the other side of the room were three figures. One was wearing a yellow robe with a black sash and a pair of blue-gray cotton breeches. Another wore a white shirt and fancy, light brown dress pants all covered in a large red overcoat. Brown hair crept out from underneath his black hat. However, the one that stood out the most was the one dressed in clown clothes with red and black stripes that were alternating in color. He wore white make-up with black triangles under his eyes. It was obvious that he was the jester. His disheveled black hair accentuated his crimson eyes.

"Who dares enter our city, let alone our castle, uninvited?!" the jester challenged in a horrific voice--a voice that was an abominable mixture of cacophonous tones.

The OCA

"Thank you...They had done a good job, and now it's time for us to continue their legacy and release the entire country from the Queen's evil hands..." The wolf throw a usual smile as wagging both tails slightly before looking and waving his big paw to them. "Let's get going before Solia 'nagged' us again..."

(Aqueorlitus: Antechamber)

Mika watch the torches lit the dark room, exposing the structure as well as the three figures standing on the other side of the room. She take a long glance on each figure with her usual happy expression, while released Ariadne and Alexander's hand.

"Uninvited? I am somewhat skeptical... The door is open wide automatically once we're here. Does it means you invite us...?" Mika said, questioning the jester.

(Aqueorlitus)

In the meantime, a male wolf wearing only long brown pants running through a heavy downpour towards the nearest house to avoid himself from being hit by the falling rain. He ends up on the old woman's house; a house that Mika, Ariadne and Alexander attend previously. "My goodness..I didn't see such a heavy storm like this one in my life!" He said loudly which his voice can be heard clearly through the door, while drying his slender wet furry body. He shared a similar appearance and power as Faiz, but the difference is his eyes is in faint-yellow colour and has one tail. He also wears a lavender-colored, unbreakable metal collar which determine he was a sex slave for males in country called Metigu. Luckily, he able to escape on the day before the customer indulge his innocent body and soul.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds