Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Alex bear looking into Flare's eyes, and he looked on the ground. While Hunter justified his crimes for Grace, he didn't have anything to justify. He sighed and looked at the ground, ashamed.

"GRACE!" Hunter yelled, and caught her and held her close. He quickly took the gag and bounds off of her, cutting through them painlessly for Grace. "Are...are you okay?" he asked. "Please, say something!" he begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Grace groaned in his arms and looked up weakly. "She has been wearing a chloroform mask for awhile so its going to take her some time to collect herself. Maybe a bed would help." He hinted as he laughed and began to pull them away. Flare caused Ren some pain as she tried get Alex's attention, thinking he was ignoring her.

Her eyes filled and brimmed over with tears as she whimpered softly at Alex, begging him to just look at her, just to spare her a glance so that at least she could know that even though she was like this now she was still a person, and still worth a glance, just a little one, just so she would know she was not a thing, not what Mike called her.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Flare and his voice fought to get out. "I'm sorry, Flare....I'm so so sorry...I'm sorry!!!" he yelled as his eyes gazed into her tearful eyes. "I'm sorry...." he sighed.

"Grace..." Hunter whispered, before standing up, the Princess in his arms. "Thank you for your help, Alex," he said, before leaving back to Grace, where he had food for her. "I have you, Grace..."

Alex stood there for a moment and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry, Flare..." he repeated, before turning around, back to his room, where the girls would see his guilty, and sad face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare whimpered softly as Alex walked away, but was somewhat happy that he felt bad for her, that at least she had enough value for that. "Hey! Slut!" Mike yelled, whipping her hard across the bed. she screamed and came at the same time, nearly falling and taking Ren with her. "Come on, we are going back. I still have more games I want to play. He pulled the leashes and flare and Ren were pulled back into the dungeon, perhaps never to be seen again.

------------

Grace groaned softly in Hunter's arms and when she was set down on a bed, she gripped his hand weakly. "H-Hunter..." she whispered softly. "Please...tell me its a lie....please tell me you didnt do it..." She pleaded silently, her eyes, unfocused but filled with anguish.

-------------

"Master your back!...master?" Silvia said as she saw him enter. "Did something happen? Did he keep Grace?" She asked urgently, rushing to her master's side. Serenity watched from the top of a closet, content remaining quite for now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter looked into her eyes and sighed, knowing what she was talking about. "What I did, I did for you, Grace. Because I love you....Please, don't hate me for that," he sighed. "Ren, Flare, they had to be sacrificed, for your freedom."

---------------

Alex closed the door and let out a weak sigh. "Silvia...Serenity," he whispered, before falling on the bed, laying on it, his face into the pillow. "What have I done?" he wondered, turning his head so they could clearly hear him. "I damned an innocent girl, to that freak of nature...I saw into her eyes, they were so sad, so scared...What kind of freak am I?" he thought. "Am I any better than Mike? Or am I just as bad? Worst?"
Grace stared sadly up at hunter as a few tears collected in her eyes but was unable to get out another word before she fell asleep. And despite how saddened she was by the cost of her freedom, she had to admit that the sleep she was getting now was the best she had been able to enjoy the entire time she had been in the Tavern, just so long as she could feel Hunter nearby.

-----

"No!" Silvia insisted, hugging her master from behind. "No one likes Mike, no one loves him. He is a horrible man that forced you to do what you did." She said sadly as she hugged him tightly. "I love you master, thats more than Mike well ever get." She added softly. "Master....if you want to get back at him I might know how." Serenity said softly with a light blush. "Its one of my older magics...and its really hard to use...but I think we can get back at him..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter kissed her nose, and held her hand. He suddenly felt very tired, and as his mind locked the door, he laid his head down on her breasts, using them as pillows. He realized something in his mind as he slowly closed his eyes.

He hadn't eaten anything since he got to this Tavern. All his time here was, looking for Grace, flirting with Grace, kissing Grace, being flung out Grace's room, being forced to rape Ren, fighting some kind of tentacled monster, searching for a way out, and making a deal with the devil (Mike). Never had he even eaten anything, and he heard his stomach growl. As long as Grace is safe, it matters little...

---------------

Alex gave a weak smile and turned around, and kissed Silvia's forehead before looking at Serenity. "If it includes losing you or Silvia, then I don't even want to hear it."
Grace groaned softly in her sleep and placed a weak hand on Hunter's head as he laid gently on her breasts. She hugged him softly and fell into deeper sleep, feeling that Hunter was near her and so she must be safe, at least to a degree.

(Time skip?)

--------------

"No, no master! I-I mean...I hope not." Serenity said hesitantly. "I mean....if you would like to do it quickly then I can always do it myself...Im probably small enough to cast the spell before he can see me...though afterward I wont be able to move and then he will be able to do what he wants with me but..." Serenity said with a small blush as she looked at the ground, more than familiar with her master's suicide missions that she was often given. Not from Alex but from earlier masters.

"I...I should explain." She added softly. "As a fairy, I can cast nymph magic...like I can shrink people to my size for a little bit and stuff like that...the stuff bad fairies do. Im not a bad fairy master...but I can do some magic....one spell in particular might make Mike...make Mike..." As Serenity tried to explain she found that she could not say "Make Mike pay!" or "Hurt Mike!" The mere thought of saying that about a human was far to forbidden for her to even considered and she fumbled her words in fear.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Timeskip!))

-------------

"I will not risk you. You are possibly more physically weak than Silvia, and I do not want that to sound like an insult, but the fact of the matter is, Mike could easily kill one as frail as you. He nearly did to Silvia. Besides, any attempt at hurting the bastard would hurt Hunter, and I think I've caused the dog enough pain..." Alex sighed. "So no, Serenity. No act of revenge. Personally, I'd be with leaving right now with you two by my side."
Grace moaned softly as she opened her eyes groggily, still very weak from her whole ordeal. "Hunter?" She asked softly as she tried to lift her head and look at him, trembling as she did, her body aching from the hours of tickle torture, among other things more unpleasant. She shook him lightly as she did, wanting to see if he was awake or wounded. The last thing she had seen aside from looking up at Hunter was Mike's sneer as he applied the blind fold and never removed it.

----------

"Well...master...you see thats the thing." Serenity said with a little blush. "It wont technically hurt him...it will just...change his sex...I figure that since he likes to rape things so much, if we change him into a girl, he wont have any use for Ren and Flare...and then we could rescue them...if anything else, no one I have ever done that to has turned out OK..." Serenity blushed the whole time as she spoke but kept her eyes on Alex. "Or we could leave them master...its your choice."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)