Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora awoke softly and she yawned cutely. She looked at D and smiled, moving forward and giving him a tender kiss on the lips. "Hello D." She said sleepily, smiling back at him innocently. She groaned as the alarm clock blared and one of her wings suddenly flicked out and knocked it into the wall. She then snuggled into D again and tried to go to sleep.

------

Silvia moaned softly and held Alex's head to her breast. "Alex..." she moaned softly, wondering how naked she was and how she had gotten there. She wouldnt ask Alex, that would be to much of a bother, but she still wondered. She relaxed and leaned her head back as Alex continued to nurse on her breasts, making her feel wonderful as he did.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D's eyes widened as Aurora kissed his lips and he quickly shook her again, preventing her from sleeping. "A-A-Aurora? W-w-w-what was that?" he asked. "Do...do you know what you just did?" he wondered, thinking on whether or not he should take advantage of her.

-------------

When Alex finally woke up, it was because of his raging hard on. He looked at Silvia, the sleep leaving his eyes and smiled. "I could get used to seeing this first thing in the morning. Your soft, big tits, and that beautiful face of yours," he said, before kissing her lips. "How did you sleep, love?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora awoke and looked a little worried. "Its a kiss, like the one you gave me last night. I thought it was OK since you did it..." She waited to see what his response was, ready to apologize profusely or kiss him again.

----------

Silvia blushed and smiled as Alex spoke and kissed her lips. "Very well." She said timidly. "I did have you to keep me warm all night after all." she moaned softly as her hand went over her nipples. Alex's all night nursing session had made them very very sensitive. "Where are we?" She asked cutely as she looked around and then at herself to see if she even had clothes on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I gave you a...." Take advantage of her! You're playing boyfriend and girlfriend anyways! Come on! the voice in Alex's head yelled. The boy turned red and slowly nodded. "Y-yeah. I did kiss you. Just remember...you can only kiss me," he said, before slowly, and shyly wrapping his arms aronud her, his face beet red, and he placed his lips on her own, kissing her once more.

-------------------

"You don't remember? I'm hurt....We were making love last night, after school. I gave you my seed. We're here, in my home," he explained. "Perhaps you would like me to fuck you again, try to remind you?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora smiled and kissed Alex as he kissed her. "Ok, I will only kiss you." She said with a cheerful grin. When she kissed Alex, she only did it with her lips, she had no idea what else to do with a kiss so even when she kissed him back, it was only lip contact. She sighed softly and laid her head close to his as he held her. "Thank you D...for everything." She said softly.

-----------

Silvia blinked and remembered. "Well, I remember that but...." she said wit ha blush. She had thought that Alex would have left to do something somewhere, not stay with her all night. She blushed as he mentioned fucking her. "I...Im....I will do whatever you like." she shyly said, averting her gaze, feeling like a slut but not minding if it was for Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled and hugged her, and kissed the top of her head. "No, Aurora. Thank you. You're my first friend...You know....I can show you a different way to kiss, if you want," he said, and if Aurora obeyed, he would say. "Remember, only person you can kiss, is me. No one else. First, open your mouth a bit, and then I'll push my tongue, into your mouth, and then move it around, and you'll use your tongue to move and rub against mine, okay?" he said, before gulping. My first kiss....Oh god, this is so cool! he thought, before kissing Aurora, his tongue moving into her mouth and exploring it.

-----------

Hunter smiled again and kissed her lips. "I love you, Silvia, but we do have to go to school..." he said, before kissing her lips again. "Why don't we get dressed, and then after school you and I can have fun again," he smiled. "I have some clothes you could wear in my closet. Dress up in something sexy. For me?" he smiled, as his hands suddenly grabbed both of her tits and rubbed them, but released a moment later.
Aurora smiled. "A new kiss for D? I would love to!" She said happily. She did as he instructed and timidly allowed her tongue to enter her mouth. She kissed back a little but began to blush really really hard. Somewhere inside her she could feel that this was much more than a kiss, and although she couldnt place it, she still blushed as she felt D's tongue exploring her mouth. When Alex pulled away he would see her adorable blush and see that there was a trail of saliva linking his mouth to her soft lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Edited above post))

D pulled back and looked into Aurora's eyes. He wanted her. He wanted to take her. DAMN SCHOOL. He wanted to fuck her, no longer be a virgin, and fuck the girl he had fallen in love with. He kissed her one more times, gently this time, before taking her hand and leading her out to the couch. "I'll go get your clothes for today, you can watch something on TV," he said. "I'll also cook up breakfast, then we can go to school."
Aurora nodded but said "I will take a shower real quick OK?" She then got up and headed for the shower. Aurora felt strange, she touched her lips and almost moaned. What had that feeling she had had just a few moments ago been? She had felt like D was going to do more to her, allot more, she felt like something had almost happened but she didnt know what. All she knew was that when she took off her shirt, her nipples were hard and her blush was still stubbornly attached to her face.

----------

Silvia blushed and moaned softly as her breasts were teased. "Do...do you have a shower?" she asked ass he buttoned up her shirt, blushing since her exposed tits were hard and wanting.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"For you? I have everything. It's down the hall and on the left. You can dress yourself with the clothes in my closet. I'll go get some breakfast for the two of us. Are you okay with cereal and milk?" Hunter smiled, before kissing Silvia's nose and getting out of bed.

--------------

Alex made some turkey sandwiches, and turned the TV on to a movie presentation of Aladdin. He went into his parents' room, and stopped. We could have made love. We still could. Boy...A nerd like me, with a girl like her...I bet everyone is jealous! Maybe she's from God to help my life? After all the crud I've gone through, I deserve some help damn it! I wonder if I'll get in trouble if I take an angel's virginity? he thought as he grabbed pink panties, a matching bra, blue jeans and a red and white striped shirt, leaving it on his bed for the angel.