Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter nodded and placed Ren on the bed beside her. "I'm going to check up on the boy, make sure he's working..." he said, before walking out the room, if Mike had nothing to talk to him about.

--------

Rain obeyed, and moved her hips to the silent beat, and licked her fingers and began to push three digits into her pussy. "Ahhh...Master..." she moaned, moving her hips as she fingered herself.

----------

"I will bring you to Mike, and you will bow before him, and say, "I am yours Master. Then, when he tells you to do something, you do it! Got it?" he said, before suddenly pulling out of Flare, and rezipped his pants and leaving Flare hot an horny. He picked her up and kissed her lips before saying, "I'll be right back, ladies. I need to bring Flare to her new Master," he said, as the door opened and he hurried out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Mike nodded and smiled as he sat on the other side of Grace. "Come my new pet, why dont you kiss and lick Grace's nipples? I cant do much but you can." Mike said with a dark chuckle. He could order Ren to do anything to Grace! "Dont worry Hunter, I will keep her a virgin and such, but I would recommend that you get me that second girl quickly." He said with an evil smile as Ren hugged Grace gently and began to lick her nipples, making Grace cry out in shock and begin to struggle. Ren and Grace, both naked and being aroused, if it were under different circumstances then Hunter might actually enjoy this.

-----------

"Mmmm, good pet." Mickal said. He pulled away his robe to reveal his erect member. "Come, please me." He ordered, spreading his legs and beckoning her forth.

------------

Flare cutely moaned and whimpered in his arms, her hands over her burning pussy as she tried to calm down after being so aroused. She managed to get in her question before they reached Mike's lair. "D-Do I have a choice in this? What happens if I dont want to go?" She asked weakly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Don't you want to help Hunter? Don't you want to save his lover?" Alex asked as one of his tentacles began to rub Flare's clit, gently. "You liked what I did to you, didn't you?" he said. He kissed her forehead and looked into her eyes. "Just...be a good girl, and make Mike happy, and you'll feel pleasure everyday....Better than what I did to you."

May whatever deity that exist, forgive me for what I am about to do

----------------

"Would you like slut's mouth, pussy, or ass?" Rain asked her Master as she came down on her knees, and took a chance, giving Mickal's dick a long, slow lick, before kissing it, and if Master allowed, took it into her mouth.

------------------

Hunter's hands were gripped into fists, and his claws were pushed into his skin, making small drops of blood hit Mike's floor. Where are you human!? he thoguht as he walked to the door.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Flare moaned and sighed softly. "I...I understand." She moaned, holding onto Alex and closing here eyes as her last moments of freedom counted down to Zero.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took a deep breath and whispered, "If I can, I'll try to save you one day," though it was likely he wouldn't see her again, or that he could save her. He opened the door to see the yellow fox from earlier, Hunter, Mike, and Grace. "I have the second girl. She's young, and easy to control. She wants to be fucked, and she promises to be a good girl."

Hunter looked at Mike and said, "There! You have your girls! Now give me Grace!"
"Patience my dear friend, patience." Mike said as he walked over to inspect Flare. "Aww, shes a cutie." He said as he stroked her soft head, making her blush cutely with both shyness and desire."Whats your name?" He asked her. "F-Flare...My name is Flare...um, master Mike." Mike grinned. "Just call me master." He said. "Put her on the bed, I will release Grace tomorrow. Come to the kitchen at Five O clock PM, and if everything worked out, then I shall release Grace unharmed and our business will be concluded." He grinned as he looked back at his collection. "Oh and one more thing, both of you come alone."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex did so and looked at Hunter. The wolf man looked like he had just popped a vain. "TOMORROW!?!" he roared, before Alex placed a hand on his shoulder. "Don't piss him off," he warned. Hunter pushed him out of the way and looked at Grace, breathing in and out. He looked at Mike, and grit his teeth. "Tomorrow. At five pm....We'll be there," he growled, before taking one last look at Grace, and leaving, with Alex following.
Mike smiled and looked over his three pets, two news and one on lease. He chuckled and began to think of ways to test them. Smiling wickedly, he walked over to a chest and opened it up, taking out more than a little rope and more than a few dildos.

(Skip to tomorrow?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yep))

"The deal still stands, Mike. Grace's virginity stays," Hunter's voice yelled as the door was closed.
The next Day, when both Alex and Hunter had gathered at the Kitchen, they heard a clanking as the clock struck five. And in walked four people. The two in the lead were obvious, Flare and Ren. But what they were doing, or rather how they were walking, was not. Ren was on two legs, her hands tightly bound behind her back, with a blind fold and tight corset. In her ass she had a large Dildo which was set to vibrate and held in place with a strap. She had an, also, a collar and several other things that connected her to Flare.

Flare was in front of Ren, on all fours. She did not have a blindfold on, but had a gag. Her wrists were chained together, as were her ankles, which made her walk awkwardly as she shuffled across the floor in front of Ren. She also had two dildos in her, one in her as and one in her pussy, both moving around insider her, making her so wet she dripped on the floor and left a treacherous trail for Ren. Instead of a corset, she had a harness, which had straps between her legs, breasts and ass, and a collar.

Flare's harness was connected to three other things. One was a thin strip of leather than ended with a clamp that was secured firmly to Ren's clit and was vibrating madly, making her also dripping wet. Two other thin straps were attacked to Ren's tits with the same kind of clamps, and her collar, like Ren's, had a leash that Which Mike held behind them

The whole set up was terrible. Poor flare moved as quickly as her bound arms and legs would carry her, trying to force down the next orgasm and avoid a whipping from Mike. Her gag was to large for her, and it caused her jaw to be stretched painfully and also made her drool, which made her blush hard. The didoes insider her clearly caused Flare pain, and she was a virgin no more.

But worse off was Ren. She had both collars on her, bot the one Hunter had placed on her and Mike's, which made breathing hard for her. Even worse than that was that Mike was forcing her to walk on her injured legs, legs that trembled with pain and fear with each step. Aside from that, she was blind folded and being led around by her tits and clits so that if she fell behind Flare she would be pulled painfully on her most intimate places.

"Please...let me rest..." Ren begged as the came to a stop, her legs trembling as her thighs dripped. Behind her was Mike, he held three leaches, one to Ren and flare and one to Grace, who he led along behind him. She was dressed and not blind folded, but she was gagged and her hands were tied behind her back. She was being pulled along by her neck.

"Well, Hunter, Alex. We had a deal and you came through. In exchange for two delightful sluts, I give you Grace." Suddenly Ren stiffened a little. "Hunter! Hunter is here?" She asked almost desperately at no one in particular. "Hunter you bastard! I hate you! Look what you have done to me! I trusted you! I trusted-AHHHHHH!" Ren screamed as Mike sighed and said "Submit." She trembled hard and nearly fell, which would have been very very painful for her, and was silent. "Sorry master." She said silently.

"I like to switch it on and off." Mike said with a shrug. "Here, take her." He added as he pulled Grace up to himself and pushed her into Hunter, where she would fall if he did not catch her. Flare looked up at Alex with large tear filled eyes as she groaned and whimpered into her gag. "Come on bitches!" Mike said, giving the leashes two hard tugs. "Time to go have some real fun!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)