Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Hunter waited a few minutes and looked down at the girl. He waved his hand over her, and snapped his fingers, making sure she was asleep. He smiled and pulled out the collar, and with quick, animal speed, lifted her head and put the collar on her sleeping body.

--------------

"Yes," he whispered, and suddenly pulled away. "Lay down on the bed," he ordered, and when she did he grabbed her large breasts and began to grope and squeeze them, and leaned down to kiss her lips, his tongue pushing into her mouth in a dominating kiss.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Ren continued to sleep as though nothing had happened. Oh, I forgot to tell you, to activate it simply say Submit. Mikcal said through their mental link. For until that moment, Ren would sleep comfortably with the jeweled collar on.

----------

Flare whimpered softly as he pulled away and laid down as commanded. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as she felt his hands grab her large breasts and began to play with them. She opened her mouth to moan again and found his lips pressed against hers, his tongue on her mouth. She moaned softly and kissed back timidly but allowed him domination since it was her first time.

--------

Mikcal opened his eyes after speaking with Hunter and snapped his fingers. "Slave, come here slave." He said impatiently, looking at a Dog house he had set up on the other side of the room.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter smiled and gently picked the girl up, and the door opened by itself. If all went well, he would begin his walk to Mike's room's. Do I have to say it? I'm giving her to Mike, so does he have to say it to keep her under his control?

----------

Rain had tried to go to sleep, but hearing her Master call for her made her jump, and a loud thud could be her, followed by a cute, "Ow!" the blue girl quickly crawled out on all fours and looked at Mickal, and bowed her head. "Yes, Master?"

-----------

Alex unzipped his pants, and his semi erect cock popped out. He rubbed it against Flare's pussy, and said, "Don't worry, it's part of the massage." He then began to kiss her neck, licking her furry skin as he began to push cock into her, which hardened and grew within her.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Just saying the word will keep her bound. The word Freedom will release her, but it has to be said with intent. Ren groaned a little and shifted in his arms. She could awake at any moment.

---------

Mickal smiled and said "Put on a show for me slave, Im bored." He wanted to see what she would try. To add a little more spice into it he said "And you know how I get when Im bored. So you better not fail."

---------

"Ahhh...." flare moaned as she felt his cock start entering her virgin pussy. "Wait...this part of the massage...Im supposed to do this with a mate." She moaned. Even she knew what would happened when Alex put his dick into her pussy, it was sex. Still, she did not resist. Once a Flareon got going, it was hard to make them stop until they were satisfied, and even harder for them to stop themselves.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Submit," Hunter suddenly said, as he neared Mike's room. As soon as he could, he would kick the door, not too hard to break it, but just to be a substitute knocking. "Mike! I have one of your slaves!" he yelled.

----------

Rain looked at Mickla, confused for a moment, and cocking her head in confusion. Show? Does he mean a dance? she thought. She might as well take a chance, because her Master's patience was usually thin with her. She quickly began to stand on her two feet and did her best to sexually dance he him, waving her hips, and moving her hands down her body.

She used to tease the Male Digimon with her body, so she had some experience with this. She licked her finger and moved it down, between her two breasts as she moved her body.

-------------

"But it feels so good, doesn't it? This is what Mike will do to you, as long as you are good. Make you feel good," he whispered as he began to push deeper into Flare, slowly though, as not to hurt her.
Ren suddenly jerked and twitched for several seconds before going limp and asleep once more. As Hunter entered, he would find Mike in bed with Grace. Grace was blindfolded, gagged and tied to the bed posts and Mike was simply warming himself on her soft skin, playing with her breasts passively. "Ah, you brought one already?" Mike said as he sat up and got out of bed. He wore no shirt but did at least have some long pants on. "You know the real one being tortured here is me." He joked as he walked up to Hunter. "Having Grace all naked and vulnerable to anything I might do, and unable to do much more than tease her. Its murder on the mind." He smiled as he saw Ren, but frowned when he noticed she was asleep. "Wake her up. I need to know that she is mine." He said, stepping back and pulling out his revolver.

-----------

Mickal smiled and his dick became semi erect. "Nice dancing love. Now add a little more in, for excitements sake." Mickal made her wrist, ankle and neck bands wiggle to remind her of the price of failure.

-----------

Flare moaned and gripped the sheets on the bed as she felt him go deeper and deeper until he hit her virginity. "Ahhh...so good." She moaned softly, her tantalizing body wiggling a little with pleasure. "I will be this mans pokemon if he does these massages." She said softly, gyrating her hips, making his cock move within her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter's cock jumped as he saw his naked Princess, and he looked like he would jump and tear out Mike's organs. "Her legs are hurt, so she will need time for them to heal. Also, keep the collar on her," he added as he began to shake Ren in his arms. "Wake up and greet your Master Mike," he ordered.

----------

Rain looked like the simply wiggling of snakes would have made her faint. She gulped and began to squeeze her own tits, moving them up and down and shaking them before her Master's face. "You like, my god?" she asked sweetly. "They're all yours," she added, begging to whatever god existed that he would be happy.

----------

"He will only do this if you're a good girl. If you're bad, he will hurt you," Alex said, as he rubbed his cock against the wall. If he thrust forward, Flare would no longer be a virgin, but he believed Mike would rather have that honor. "Will be a good girl and do whatever Mike wants? You will always call him Master? You will always obey him?"
Ren shook a little and awoke. "Master..." She said when she saw Hunter. She then looked over at Mike and smiled. "and Master Mike...Am I needed?" She asked curiously. Her eyes were now Green instead of yellow. Mike smiled but shook his finger. "What did you do to her?" He asked. "I have to know, is it drugs? It couldnt just be torture. She is completely submitted, I can tell me by the look in her eyes. Completely. Its to perfect, to quick, howed you do it?" Grace suddenly groaned and shivered. Mike growled and turned around and shot a whole in the bed just above her head. "Shut up and be still! I will be back with you in a moment princess." He said. She stiffened and shut up almost at once, the leather around her eyes becoming damp with tears of fear and sorrow.

-----------

Mickal frowned and smacked Rain hard with the back of his hand, sending her to the floor. "I said I wanted a show slut! What do you call wiggling your breasts in my face? A show? Preposterous!" He sighed and sank into his chair. "You get no food tonight." He said. "Now continue."

--------------

Flare moaned and arched her back, her hands running through his hair as Alex teased her. "Oh...Yes...Yes I will be good." She moaned cutely. "Im a...a good girl." As she wiggled and moaned beneath him, Silvia looked up and wondered if Alex felt at all bad about what he was doing. She knew what Mike would do to that poor girl, and Flare didnt even know a quarter of what it was. Even if she did, the poor younger Pokemon didnt have a choice. Now that Angy was gone, she was the only one left to enslave. Flare was so young and naive, she wouldnt be for long. But of course, Silvia said nothing about that and kept out of it, her master's decisions were his own.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Its the collar. She becomes submissive and kind. As long as it stays on her. IF you want, you can free her by saying freedom," he said, but with no intent on actually freeing the girl, so she should stay under the collar's control. "To put her back under your will, say submit."

Inside, he was saying something different. STOP! STOP IT! Don't hurt her! Don't threaten her! She doesn't deserve it! I'll save you Grace! I will! I WILL!

"Has the human brought the second slave yet?" Hunter asked, though looking around, it didn't seem likely.

------------------------

Rain fell to the ground and cowered before Mickal, tears almost falling out of her eyes. She looked up at him and let out a weak nod. "Y-yes, Master. I'm sorry," she cried, before standing up, fear pumping through her body as she swayed her hips and moved her hands up and down her body, her nipples slowly hardening as she was watched.

-----------------------

"I will bring you to him, and you will fall to your knees and bow down to him. If he orders you to suck his cock, you will suck it, if he orders you to dance, you dance, you jump, you jump, you play with yourself, you do that!" Alex yelled. "Got it? He owns you, forever, and he will do whatever he wants with you. Got it?" he asked as he continued to move his cock in and out her.
"No." Mike said with a smile as he walked back over and put his gun away. He stroked Ren's face and she closed her eyes and nuzzled his hand. "Ah, such a good girl, and I can even switch from slave to struggler. You get brownie points for this one Hunter." He said with a smile. "Now, place her on the bed, next to Grace." He smiled at Ren and said "Feel free to cuddle up to the princess by the way." Ren nodded and said "Yes master."

-----------

"Good good." Mickal said. "Now keep dancing and start fingering yourself. Give me a real show." He said, his pants starting to tent. "I might even let you cum if you do good."

---------

Flare arched her back cutely, thrusting her large breasts out. "Yes! Oh yes, I will be a good girl...Im a good pokemon." She moaned, withering beneath him as she neared her orgasm. She moaned and wiggled her butt, she was so cute and innocent, she didnt know what she was getting herself into.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)