Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Silvia blushed as she was pushed into the closet, watching Alex enter after her. She shivered with a little excitement and fear, knowing her class mates were just outside and that if she was loud they would be discovered. She didnt want to be known as a slut but she could not deny her Alex anything he wanted. "Alex." She whispered nervously. "Are...are you sure?" She asked him.

----------

The club was starting to empty since most of the members left when school ended, and other were just now starting to come in. Aurora was sitting a tall stool in front of a spinning table, spinning and molding a piece of clay. She was so focused on it that she didnt even notice D was right there behind her. It looked like she was trying to make a bowl shaped like a heart, but wasnt doing to good.

All day had been a learning experience for her. She had talked with some of the other club members when D had left, and Charles had hit on her just as much as he normally would have, since a kiss on the cheek proved nothing aside from that she either pitied D or was his sister. Either way, neither could keep him at bay. And every trick he tried seemed to fail miserably, and so his lust for the challenge grew.

While working, Aurora had been asked allot of questions, many of which she could not answer, and most of the others brought gasps to the questioners.

"So Aurora, where are your parents?" "Parents? Oh, like a mom and a dad?" "...Ya." "I dont have any." "Sorry, I didnt know. So do you live alone?" (Aurora shakes head) "No, I dont live by myself." "You live with an uncle or something?" (Aurora shakes head) "I live with D!" (Collective Gasps) "So...you live at his house right? Is it big?" "Ya!" "So you live their because your a family friend or something?" (Aurora pauses to think) "Maybe." "Well, is your room nice?" "Nice like how?" "Like, is it a big room with all your stuff in it?" "Oh its a big room, but its not mine." "A Guest room then?" "No, I mean, maybe. I sleep in D's room." (Collective gasp) "D? So where does he sleep? On the couch?" "No, why would he do that?" "Then where do you sleep?" "I sleep in the bed, with him!" (Collective Gasp/Fainting) "So...So have you two...done it?" (Aurora stops to think) "Done what?" "You know, it." "I know...it? Well...Ya, then I suppose we have!" (Collective fainting)

The rumors would be hitting the school before it opened tomorrow.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex was all ready to take her right there, but just looking at her sweet face kicked him down a notch. "...No...No...I wouldn't want you to get a bad rep. Come on, let's hurry back to my house," he said, taking her hand, and rushing out of the closet. He failed to notice, he had already took off his shirt, and he was now running down the hall, shirtless, with many girls swooning as he and his girlfriend ran back to his place. "Wait," Alex said, and suddenly picked Silvia up bridal style, and then went back to running to his house.

-------------

D smiled as he saw Aurora work on the clay and he tapped on her shoulder. "Aurora? You okay?" he asked. "How was the class?" he asked, not noticing the looks people gave him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia blushed and let out a little scream as she was suddenly picked up. She clung tightly to Alex's bare chest as he ran back to his house. Once there he would decide what to do, since Silvia was content to let herself be carried in his arms for the rest of her life.

----------

Aurora turned around and let out a joyful squeal and nearly hugged him but stopped herself. "H-Hold on D, I will be right back." she said as she ran off to wash her hands and return the clay. As she left the looks kept coming and once of the more carefree club mates walked past him, slapping him on the shoulder and saying, "You lucky dog, you hit that every night? Why were you holding out on us?" He laughed and kept walking, and suddenly every stare began to make sense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D smiled as Aurora walked off, and simply took his time, looking at the various clay pots around him. He suddenly heard the man laugh and walked, and his mind just stopped. The stares. The lucky dog. The hitting of that every night. His face turned deep red, and he nearly had a nosebleed as he realized....THEY THINK I'M HAVING SEX WITH AURORA! his mind screamed, his face scarlet red.

----------

When they reached Alex's home, he dropped her on his bed and looked down at her. She was beautiful, truly, truly beautiful. He undid his pants, and underwear, and his erect dick. He suddenly went down, and began to kiss and lick Silvia's pussy, not even bothering to take her panties off and just kissing and licking it through her panties, and his hands reached up and began to rub her tits, squeezing and rubbing them.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Silvia blushed as he dropped her on his bed and look up at him as he removed his clothing. She started to unbutton her shirt when Alex came down on her, lifting her skirt and licking her pussy through her panties. "Ahhh...Alex..." She moaned as her hands came down and began to run through his hair as he ate her out. "Alex, let me j-just-Ahhhh...." Suddenly his hands were on her breasts, rubbing them through her shirt and bra. "Alex...L-Let me take it off..." She said softly, her face beat red as he pleasured her beautiful body.

------

Aurora came back with clean hands and hugged him. "I had fun today!" She said happily as she did, drawing several stares, some of jelously, some of pity for Aurora, and some of outright out rage. "Hey you two! Take it outside OK? OR better yet, keep it in your pants!" Said one of the girls nearby. This puzzled Aurora and she simply clung to D, not knowing what to do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No, Silvia, let me do all the work. You just rest, and relax. I'll take care of you, you know I won't hurt you," Alex's voice whispered, and she felt him slowly take off her panties, and looked at her glistening pussy. "Just relax, my love, and let me show you how much I love you," he said, as he rose up and rubbed his cock against her pussy, not yet going in, but teasing her a bit. "Ready?" he asked, and if she nodded, he began to slowly push into her, inch by inch...

--------------

D turned an even darker shade of red, and he asked Aurora to release him. He took her hand, and began to lead her out. Since it was the first day, there wasn't much homework, mostly just a few papers to deal with.

If nothing happened on the way out of school, D would whisper, "Aurora? Did you tell your clubmates anything about me?" he slowly said, his blush, weakened, but still noticeable.
Silvia blushed harder as she felt her panties move away and knew he was staring at her moist folds. Alex...why are you so kind to me? She thought as she felt his dick rub against her, tickling her clit and teasing her folds. She moaned softly at this and rubbed herself against him, wanting to encourage him. When he asked if she was ready she gave a timid nod and suddenly gasped as she felt herself being spread open by the head of his shaft. "Alex...Th-thank you..." She moaned, happy he wasnt just shoving it into her, causing her pain like most boys did. What Silvia didnt know, or at least didnt want to know was that she was adorable, and when in pain he expression were priceless to many men. But when she was in pleasure they were even better.

--------

"Um...They asked me questions about me." Aurora said softly, tilting her head in confusion. "They asked me if I had parents and were I lived. It told them I live with you. Then they asked me stuff about my room and I told them that I slept in yours, with you. Is that bad?" She asked, wondering why he would want to hide that. She loved cuddling with him and the bed was always so much warmer when he was in with her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Thank you? For what?" Alex teased, and lightly bit her ear as his dick continued to pump into her. He loved that look on her face, that sweet, naive, almost child like look. She was so sweet, so submissive, and all his. He kissed her neck, and finally, his cock was inside of his girlfriend, and he began to pull out, and push back in, slowly picking up speed, as he kissed any bit of Silvia's flesh as he could his hands moving her shirt and bra out of the way.

-----------

D turned red and knew that soon, rumors would be going around the school. Are they going to say I'm some evil rapist? Or a sexual monster? Or that I kidnapped Aurora and I'm threatening her family? Or I'm some trans-dimensional kid who figured out a way to break into the world of animes and videogames and I have whole harem of beautiful, sexy girls back home!?

"Uhh...No, no, it's not bad at all, Aurora. Um...How about we go home now? Or do you want to go to any store?" he asked.
Silvia's shirt buttoned open and so Alex had little trouble getting that out of the way, and her cute pink bra was easy to dislodge as well. He breasts were perky and perfect, her nipples hard with desire. He began to thrust in and out of her and Silvia moaned softly, closing her eyes as she felt the pleasure course through her body. Normally she would jacking off some other guy or giving a blow job to her boyfriends best friend, or having to move herself to fuck him, or something of the like, but Alex did everything for her. She was so happy to have someone like him.

She suddenly thought of something they had forgotten, and said "A-Alex...Y-Your not wearing a c-condom." She blushed as she said this and looked away. Silvia didnt mind if he was the one that got her pregnant, but what if Alex didnt want to be a dad yet? She couldnt force father hood on him, he might leave her alone...like all the others.

----------

Aurora hugged his arm and cheerfully said "I will go anywhere with D." she would then follow him where ever it was that he wanted to go, holding onto his arm the entire time. This innocent gesture would soon seem entirely sexual as soon as the rumor got around. If Alex decided to leave the school, he would see Alexander's Dojo on the way out...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Silvia, his eyes looking at her. Silvia....No girl was like her. She was kind, submissive, accepting, and beautiful. He could see now he would rather marry, or date. Other girls were either whores, bitches, or both. But looking into her eyes, he thought she didn't want it.

Understandable. Alex was a punk, a rebel, a bad person. Few liked him, most feared him. He could understand Silvia not wanting his seed. "If you want me to leave, Silvia...Just say the word."

-----------

D smiled and he began their walk home. He suddenly came to a stop though, as he saw Alexander's Dojo. "I'd like to go there, Aurora," he said, and led his angel to the dojo. "Hello?" he asked, walking in with Aurora. "Anyone here?"