Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
"What do I do now?" he wondered, and gently placed Tenten on the bed, and kissed her lips, putting up a mental link between her and him. "All the girls are asleep...Orihime! I should go check up on her!" he stated and walked out of the room, his clothes appearing on him as soon as he was out. "Sauske! Sauske where are you?" he asked, looking around. "I need to talk to you."

-------------

Sakura kissed back, wrapping her arms around him and moaned as he rubbed her ass and fingered her butt. "M-Master, please. Do it. You're slut loves you, she wants you to be happy, though her," she whispered, before kissing Mike again, pressing herself closely against him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Sauske is gone." One of the clones said. "He went off to capture Timari like you ordered. He will be back tomorrow from the land of sand."

--------------

Mike kissed her again and turned her so she was completely facing him. One of his hands stayed on her but while the other went to her breasts. After he kissed her lips for a couple of moment he began to kiss his way down to her breasts, tracing her jaw line and and then finding a nipple to suckle. When he did, he moved the hand he had been using to play with her breasts down lower and began to play with her clit.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see. Well when he does get back, and I'm still gone, tell him not to worry," Alex said, before making a portal and stepping through to it, and coming back to the apartment he left Orihime with Chizuru. "Hello?" he said, appearing in the middle of the apartment.

--------

"Ahh...Master....I want to make you feel good, two," Sakura moaned as her clit was played with, and her new, larger breasts were played with as well. "I want you to feel good, Master. You're naughty slut doesn't deserve all the pleasure," she whispered as her pussy became wet.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Chizuru turned around and smiled. "Oh hello master!" She said cheerfully. She was currently wearing all black leather dominatrix gear and a cow girl hat. "How was your trip?" She asked. Orihime moaned softly, so softly she almost didnt make a sound. She was tied to the bed with all sorts of things place on her, most of it either buzzing with electricity or movement. Poor Hime was tied up in a spread eagle position from the bed posts, though looking at her now that hardly seemed escargot. She had bags under her eyes from days without sleep, and her hair was a mess. She smelled thickly of sex, alchahole and all manner of other things Chizuru had used on her.

In her mouth she had a dildo gag with a small engine that made it bounce in and out as though someone were face fucking her. Right now it was going slowly but speeding up. Her nipples had small pink nipple clamps that buzzed silently and occasional crackled a little. When they did Orihime would wiggle just a little but that was all. On her clit Chizuru hard taped a little electrode that both vibrated and provided a near constant surge of electricity. Her pussy was drenched and vacant, but the wet strap on Chizuru had on told Alex that it had only recently been vacated. Lastly, her ass, which had been spanked red and had a wiggling sandpapery dildo currently jammed into her sensitive ass.

Even Chizuru looked sleep deprived, they had both been going non stop since the moment he left. "Is the tickle session over?" Chizuru asked sadly as she walked over to Alex. "I had allot of fun! Thank the other master for all the toys he provided, it really helped keep things from getting bored.

Orihime's tear streaked eyes finally found Alex and begged him for help, any help at all. But even then they were unfocused and blurry. "I've used but most of the drugs on her already, so she will be a bit out of it for the next few...hours? Days maybe?" Orihime released a pathetic little cry for help, her eyes never moving away from Alex. So much time alone with Chizuru's fantasies....If Orihime wasnt broken before, she was now. And even if she wasnt, simply being in Alex's service in place of Chizuru's would feel like heaven.

-------------

I decide what happens and what doesnt. I decide who deserves what and when." Mike said, biting her nipple to make his point. "Now sit there and enjoy your moment with master, my pleasures go far beyond simple physical indulgences." As he spoke he began to finger her, using his thumb to stimulate her clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I hope you didn't traumatize the poor girl," Alex chuckled. "I need to take Orihime back with me, so yes, the session is over," he said, and with a move of his hand, the various equipment and toys floated off of her and she was free. "Do you want to come with us, or would you prefer I send you back to your home?" he asked. "Go to sleep, Orihime. Rest, for now," Alex said, and kissed her lips, and looked at Chizure for her answer.

-----------

"Ah! Yes, Master!" Sakura moaned, and quietly took her pleasure, and moaning as her Master bit her nipple. She moaned louder as her clit was stimulated, and she simply smiled and him, and said. "I love you, Master."
Orihime moaned as everything else her and came when it did, though it was hard to tell. She shivered a little and moaned softly, and her pussy contracted and squirted just a little but that was it. "A-Alex..." She whispered as he spoke to Chizuru. He came over to her and told her to sleep and rest, kissing her lips. She kissed back ever so weakly and closed her eyes, off in dream land now.

Chizuru couldnt help but awww. "She is so cute isnt she? I just love making her make faces." She said happily. "I think the others will start wondering where I am, and I am a bit tired from our 72 hour play date. I will stay here." She stretched and took off her strap on and laid down on the bed next to Hime. "I will...just rest my eyes..." And then she was out as well.

---------

Mike smiled and looked up and lifted Sakura so that she was hovering over his dick. "Her it comes." He said as he dropped her slowly onto his erect cock. Her loved the feel of her warm pussy. Since the eggs were only big enough to cause pleasure, Sakura suffered no stretching and Sluggo's slime actually helped to keep her tight. "Ahhh, so nice and tight." He said as he humped into her, his hands grabbing her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex petted Orihime and looked at the lesbian. He smiled and moved closer and gently kissed Chizuru's lips, and left a note on her belly.

If you ever have an urge to be submissive, or want to see what's it like to be with a man, look me up

With that, he picked Orihime up, bridal style and walked through a portal, and came to a room back in Naruto's world. He tapped a finger on her head, and made a mental link, before laying her on a bed and putting a blanket over her, and walking out of his room.

"....Now what do I do??"

----------

"Master!" Sakura moaned, her hands wrapping around him and holding him close as she felt him fill her up. "Thank you, Master!" she moaned, already nearing her orgasm. "You're so big! D-do I make Master feel good?"
Master? Hinata's voice echoed weakly in his head, and if she checked her would find that Sakura was passively making out with Ino, though Ino was mostly unconscious, she was still moaning and kissing back weakly. Hinata had just woken up, and was looked around for her master while three clones stroked and massaged her body, which was actually how she had woken up. All the clones were like Alex, and Alex could not keep his hands to himself. With both breasts being sucked and her pussy being eaten out, Hinata was just worried that he had left her to go through this for another few hours.

------------

"Yes Sakura, you are very good!" Mike moaned as he humped into her again and again. "Ahhh, are you ready slut?" HE asked as he squeezed and slapped her smooth ass. He kissed her and thrust in as far as he could, hitting her swollen womb and actually producing a sort of echoing pleasure within her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex shook his head and walked into Hinata's room to see the clones. "Ahem. I know you guys love Hinata, I love her two, but we need to let her rest, before we fuck her to death. Now please, get out. I promise later, there will be a time where you can have your fun," he ordered, and motioned them out. "How do you feel, Hinata?" he asked when they left.

-------------

"Yes! Yes, please fill me with your seed, Master! I want your babies!" Sakura moaned as her orgasm neared. "Ah! C-can I cum, Master? Your cock feels so good! I-I want to cum! Can I cum, Master?!"
Hinata smiled as Alex came in to save her from himself and sighed softly. "Im tired master...could you sit by me and keep me company?" She asked, hardly able to move her body. She gave him her cute Hinata puppy eyes and waited to see if he would grace her with his presence.

----------

"Yes cum as I do!" Mike raored as he thrust in once more and filled her with his seed. He knew she would not bear his children though, his seed was not fertile unless he wanted it to be and Sluggo was the once currently being served the birthing purpose. but she didnt need to know that. AS he pumped in a ridiculous amount of seed into her, her rubbed her breasts and umped into her, kissing her neck and lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)