Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded cheerfully and took his hand as she always did. "Im ready!" She said cheerfully. She let D guide her to the school, obviously and stayed beside him the entire time. It was when they reached the school gates that the trouble was likely to start.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D was tempted to just stop and play hookie with Aurora. Yeah, right he sighed. His parents would come back from their business homes to chew him out if he did that! Or worst. Send their butlers and maids to straighten him out.

He let out a sigh and held Aurora's hand, backpack on him as they walked closer to school. They were almost at the gate, and he could already see some familiar faces glaring at him and making fun behind his back. He could also see a few looking at Aurora, and that really pissed him. "Stay close," he whispered to the angel.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"OK." Aurora whispered. They hardly got five feet through the gate when the first problem appeared. Nick Roberts and his cohorts. Nick and his friends were all sports team super stars. All of them large, not one under six feet, muscular, handsome and mostly meat headed. It was not really a surprise that they showed up first, given their almost primal sense of a female presence.

Nick himself was tall, blond and blue eyes, the captain of the soccer team and basketball favorite. With him were five of his sports buddies, or rather just those who got categorized with him, the most notable of which were Rasky Lang, Peter Masho and Alexander Saxon.

Rasky was the leader of the Kendo club and always kept a Kendo stick nearby, one currently holstered on his belt. He was a Chinese Japanese mix, which was easy to see by his slanted yello eyes and straight black hair, which he kept in a pony tail. Although he was part Japanese he was not as small as his ancestors, where they stood five feet tall he now stood six feet two inches. Although he could be a huge dick at times, his respect for his art and his heritage kept him mostly honorable, which was to say that he did not go out of his way to torture D like most others.

Peter Masho was another story. As the quarter back for football team and the main guru frat king, he took time out of his day just to torture kids like D. Every stereotypical bullying gag around had been done at least once by his hands. His shiny, loose blond hair and brown eyes seemed to always be in perfect condition, even at parties, where his hair was always right and his eyes always shining, it drove women mad for him. His height was six feet even, but his bulk made up for that easily.

The last and perhaps most notable was Alexander Saxon. He was the captain of the Kickboxing club, the Jujitsu club, and the fencing club. His physic was not quite lean and not quite bulky, enough of each to tell you that not only could he catch you if you ran, but kill you if he did. His unusual red eyes and long black hair caught allot of attention at the school, as did his height of six feet six inches. Strangely enough, he was one of the few he had never actually attacked or made fun of D. He was far from a friend of course, since he never did stand up for him, but at least he was not an enemy. And it was a good thing to. Although most women thought he was drop dead gorgeous, most were kept at bay by his glare, which could easily freeze the blood in your veins. It was a glare he shot anyone he either didnt like or when he didnt want to be bothered. He did not like to be bothered, and no one liked to bother him, and even though he seemed to hang out with Rick and his group, all he ever seemed to do was walk around behind them and read a book, and today was no exception. In his hands he had a history book marked "The Rise and fall of the Angelo kingdoms."

Luckily, he was not looking up, and he had never shot D his glare, though D had never really approached him before.

"So D, are you ready for another awesome year of school?" Rick asked, slinging his arm over his shoulder and roughing up his hair a bit. D was an obvious target for Rick and his boys. Weak, withdrawn, and with no other friends, picking on him was almost too easy. At least they were not as bad as other, because despite their strength and love of using it, they were usually busy with either training, games, tournaments or going to parties D was not invited to.

Whether D answered or not hardly mattered to Rick however since he was not the reason he had come over. "And who is your friend?" He asked in a much more interested voice. Even though Aurora was holding his hand, he never once thought that such an incredibly beautiful girl could be anything more than his cousin who he was helping to school, because a girl friend was not something people like D ever had.

"Ya who is she?" Some pf the others said, some whistling a little, other just staring at her, mentally licking their lips. They couldnt wait to see her drunk at a party. All this attention made Aurora uncomfortable and she squeezed D's hand, not understanding the situation.

Now all eyes were on them, even Alexander had looked up from his book, though his gaze showed nothing other than passive interest.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Alexander Saxon? Cool! And an Angelo reference!))

"Great year? Um...S-sure," D said. Hey! Maybe this year will be different! Maybe they'll be my friends? Maybe I'll be popular? he thought, before being ignored like last weeks lunch. Damn it. The boys surrounded Aurora, and the smaller boy did his best to get between them and her. He was only able to hold her hand, and even that was getting hard. He saw the fear in Aurora's eyes, and the lust in the boys' eyes.

"She...She...." He held Aurora's hand tightly, and he tried to push the bigger guys away from her. She's my girlfriend!" D yelled. "And you better get away from her before I kick your butts back to your inbred mommas!" he screamed loudly, louder than he ever thought he could. Kids all over turned their heads at the small, weak, hated nerd, seeing him stand up to the sports gang.

....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?! D's mind screamed. Are you retarded boy!? These guys are going to kill you! They will end you! They will give you a wedgie, while giving you a swirly! Then wash you in a trashcan!

Maybe this is a good thing? another voice asked. Maybe know you can stand up for yourself and show just how brave you are!

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" D pleaded, and pulled Aurora to him and hid behind her in fear. "OR HER! Don't hurt either of us! Especially not her! OR ME! If you kill either of us, my parents will sue!" he cried madly as he hid behind his angel friend.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora stood stiffly as D hid behind her, her mind bewildered by what had just happened. "D-D." She said in a small voice. The boys in front of D were all currently confused, the sudden flip flop from suddenly braver D to a suddenly more cowardly one was to much for most of their brains to handle. All but two people seemed perplexed, and that was Rasky and Alexander. Rasky simply shook his head, finding D far to pathetic to spend any time on while Alexandr smirked for a moment before he went back his book.

The others seemed to be trying to figure out what had just happened and what it meant. But their confusion did not last to long. Regardless of whether D was a coward or an idiot, both called for one punishment, a flag wedge. "Well Daniel, it looks like you just earned yourself a spot in the place of honor." Rick said with a sigh. "We will see how much your girl friend likes you then." Some of the other boys made throat cutting motions behind Rick so D would know what was coming.

"Move away from her by the way, I dont know why you would wan to involve your girlfriend in this but it must make her realize how much of a coward you are, so get out here and take your beatings like a man." Even if D did begin to move out from behind Aurora, she would step in the way and glare at Rick. She would not let D come out from behind her. Rick smirked. "Oh, so your girl friend is suddenly your bodyguard to Daniel?" He laughed, as did a few others, and smirked. "Move out of the way girlie, he aint worth your time anyways." But Aurora stayed firm.

"Didnt you hear me?" Rick asked. Aurora nodded but said "I wont let you hurt D!" Rick laughed and the others laughed with him. "Are you seriously going to defend this punk?" Aurora nodded vigorously. Rick shrugged. "Have it your way then." He said as he reached out to push her out of the way. The moment his hand touched her shoulder though, Aurora's eyes widened and became glassed over, the effect would have been unsettling if Rick was paying attention to her, or if he had time to actually look at her.

He had neither, since the instant this happened, Aurora's hands came up in a flash and seized his arm. In the blink of an eye, Rick was air born, landing hard on his back in front of Aurora. It happened so fast that no one could actually tell what had happened. They looked down, shocked at how Aurora had flipped him into the air as though her were a feather and dropped him just as easily.

"Fuck!" Rick yelled in pain. "Peter! Get her!" He yelled as began to sit up, his thumb and index finger broken. Peter, being the huge meat head he was, followed orders and raised his fist as he approached Aurora, who cowered before the large man, her eyes back to normal and full of fear as she watched the fist. But it never reached her, this time though it was due to someone else. Alexander held Peter's fist back from behind him and tsked as he looked up from his book and closed it. "We dont hit girls Peter." He said sternly. "I agree, it would bring shame to us." Rasky added. Rick spat and looked at his hand. "Fine! We leave em alone for now, but dont think this is over Daniel!" He growled viciously. "Lets go guys." He said, snapping his good fingers and leading the rest of them away.

All left almost right away with him, all but Alexander, who stayed behind for a moment before he followed after them casually, opening his book once more.

(OK, I have work to do so I will be one later OK? But for now I have to work so dont expect rapid posting from me)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((That's understandable. Just a question though, will there be a Grace Angelo like character to go with Alexander Saxon? Just throwing it out there))

D's eyes had to be lying to him. Not only did Aurora save him by kicking Rick's butt, but he had just been saved by Alexander Saxon. "A-Aurora...H-how did you...? Are you okay?" he asked, before looking around, people looking at them. He quickly took Aurora's hand back in his, and ran off, to go somewhere more private. They finally stopped at a lunch table, where a few people were eating breakfast. Thankfully, thanks to his unpopularity, a majority of people didn't want to sit near him, even if it did mean they could look at his hot friend.

He motioned for Aurora to sit and he looked around to make sure no one was watching before sitting down two. "Aurora, are you okay? What happened? How did you do that?" he asked. "I-I mean, you flipped Rick like he was a doll, and I think your eyes were glow...! Do you think it has something to do with you being an angel?" he asked.
(Lol, I wasnt planning on it)

Aurora followed D and sat down, but didnt answer. Instead she just hugged herself and began to shake, some tears in her eyes. "I...I dont like this D." she said in a trembling voice. "That boy was going to make us hurt...why? And why did you call them names? Why did you run away afterward? Im confused D, I dont know what to think." Aurora was all kinds of messed up now. She had been about to be harmed, and if nothing else she did fear pain, and was saved by one of the people D said was bad because he want to school here. And even before that, D had called her something she didnt understand and then called all the other boys really nasty names, and they had all stared at her. That AND there seemed to be a five second gap in her memory where the boy in front had reached out to her and was then suddenly on the floor.

"I dont understand." She said softly, scooting closer to D in the hopes he would comfort her somehow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Just throwing the idea out there))

"Aurora....I won't lie to you, I was scared of those guys. I was scared they were going to hurt me, but when I saw them look at you, I could they wanted to do...bad things to you. So I stood up to them, even though I was afraid. I tried my best to be brave, but I'm not as brave as I wished I was," he sighed. "I called them names, to show I wasn't afraid of them, but I was. I was really, really scared. "I...Look, not all people here are bad. I take back what I said, just most people here are bad. There are...a few good people here. Like me," he said. "I'm so sorry, Aurora, but don't worry. No matter what, I'll always be there for you," D promised, and hugged her.
Aurora didnt hug him back though, since it had been she who was put in the line of fire and he who had hidden behind her. Being there for someone did not mean hiding behind them. "D...am I going to get hurt?" She asked softly, knowing she could not depend on him for protection. She felt really bad when she thought about it, D had been perfect in her eyes, he had been so kind and great to her, but now...when faced with danger, he feared pain more than she did, or he just didnt like her as much as she liked him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not if I have anything to do about it," D whispered. He had made a mistake. He had let feqar control him. He prayed someone bigger, and stronger could come up and start trying to take Aurora away from him, just so he D could stand up to the bastard. "I made a mistake, I won't make again," he whispered, more to himself than to his angel friend.