Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
"I will go!" Aurora insisted. "I want to go, I want to be nice to D. I dont think there are all bad people...there have to be good people two right? I will find them, Aurora will take care of D while he takes care of me." She leaned against him and closed her eyes. "No one will be mean to D while Im there." she said softly.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D was touched by her kindness and hugged her, bringing her close and pushing her chest against his. "Thank you, Aurora. You're the best friend I could ask for," he said, and hesitated, before he kissed her cheek. "Um....Thanks for everything, Aurora," he said, blushing red.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Aurora is happy to help." She said kindly and leaned against him as she turned on the T.V. "What does D want to watch?" She asked him, as she always did when he sat down to watch T.V. with her.

(Skip to tomorrow when school starts? Also, I feel I should point out that since D was such a huge Hantai fan, and he hasnt been able to get off at all with Aurora around, he must be in overdrive when it comes to sexual frustration, especially with Aurora around)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Skip to tomorrow)

D let out a groan as his clock began to loudly beep. "No...." he pleaded, and smacked the clock with his hand, trying to quiet it down. "Let me sleep...." he begged, before his eyes shot open. "School!" he cried, practically falling out the bed and looked at the clock. An hour till school started. "Aurora, time to wake up...We got to go to Hell," he mumbled under his breath, shaking his sleeping angel friend, his alarm clock still loudly beeping.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
As D shook the pillow next to him, he would come to understand that it was just that, a pillow. The shower sounded and it was clear that Aurora was using it at the moment. She had started bathing herself not long after he taught her how and now she did it everyday in the morning. I minute later she poked her head out and looked at D. "What was that?" She asked curiously as she looked around to see if D had chosen any clothes for her yet.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh. There you are," he said, and scratched his head as he realized, she was probably naked. "Um...Nothing, nothing. Get back to your shower. I'll get some clothes and food ready," he said, putting on a white shirt and blue jeans. He then walked into his parents' room and pulled out a yellow shirt for Aurora, and a pink skirt, he also grabbed white panties, and a matching bra. He walked out and laid her clothes on the couch, before starting to make some turkey sandwiches.
Aurora walked into the kitchen a short while later dressed in her clothes and smiled as she took a sandwich. She gave D his morning hug (hugs are very important to Aurora) and kissed his cheek. "Dont worry, today is going to be great! Aurora will be there to make it better!" She said happily, excited about going to school. She had been worried until he told her how long they would be out for. Six hours at least was allot more than how long she had been out last time. That blew her worries away since in her short life very few bad things had happened, so she figured that if something bad did happen she could just make D cheer up with all the time they had left over. IT never once crossed her mind that the whole day could be bad.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D gave a small smile at Aurora's hug and kiss on his cheek. She was so...sweet. So...naive, so....angelic! "Thanks, Aurora," he said, and hugged her back, and kissed her cheek, before walking to the TV with his food. "Eat up, we have to go to school in a bit more than 30 minutes," he said, turning the TV on and biting into his meal.

((You choose what's on))
(Does it matter?)

Aurora found one channel playing Sailor Moon and watched that since she didnt see very many heroes that were girls. She giggled at the jokes and watched the fights with extreme intensity, not knowing who was going to win, and clapped when Tuxedo came in to save the day mysteriously and then vanished (I cant remember his fill name, but I know it has Tuxedo in it). "Wow! What do you call what we saw just now?" She asked, having not seen an anime show before despite her time with D, who like to show her educational programs instead.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Mask, I think. Tuxedo Mask.))

"Hmm? It's called Sailor Moon, its an anime," D explained. "Like a Japanese cartoon," the boy explained. He then looked at the clock, and finished his sandwich and grabbed two backpacks and handed one to Aurora. "Ready to go, Aurora?"