Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
Aurora nodded slowly and suddenly hugged D. "D is a good person." She said softly, hugging him tightly. "Aurora is good to, Aurora will make D feel better." She said softly, learning from one of her children's programs that hugs cured almost all problems. So she hugged him tightly from behind, her breasts pressing into his back and her soft innocent breach on his neck as she lay her head against his shoulders.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex's blush of humiliation, turned to perverted thoughts as he felt her breasts pushing against him. "Thanks, Aurora," he said, honestly feeling a bit better. Butch may have friends, strength, popularity, but D had Aurora. And that was awesome. "Come on, Aurora. Let's go," he smiled, before pulling out of the hug and holding her hand, before walking back home.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora's shirt was a bit wet from hugging Alex, and her bra was visible beneath it(you did give her a bra right?). She didnt notice, but others did and she noticed that and began to blush at all the stares they gave her. When she got back home she jumped on the couch and sighed, taking her shirt off. "I think people like this shirt to much, they keep staring at it." She said softly as she looked at it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Um...It wasn't the shirt, Aurora," D chuckled. He had done his best to cover his angel friend, and get back home as quickly as possible, but some people still saw her bra. I was now he remembered Butch, and that reminded him about the upcoming school yeah. He let out a sigh, and sat next to Aurora on the couch. "Aurora," he said, not looking directly at her due to the small bra holding her large breasts. "The school year is coming up. Do you know what that means? It means, I'll have to leave a lot of times, and I won't be there for you as much. I'll also come home late, and I mgiht have to leave you all alone for hours each day."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Aurora looked sad and tilted her head. "B-But why cant I come with you?" She asked sadly, sitting right next to him and leaning on him a little, oblivious to what her close proximity meant, especially when she was only wearing a bra. "I will be good, I was good today right?" She asked hopefully. She had done her best to be a good girl after all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You were very good, Aurora. It's just that at school..." D sighed and moved away from Aurora, finding be so close to her made D Jr. jump. "At school...There are a lot of bad people. No one at school likes D, and there will be people who try to touch you in a bad way, and who will try to take advantage of you and hurt you. I don't want you hurt. You're too good of a person, Aurora," he said.
Aurora frowned and scooted closer again. "Aurora isnt afraid! And Aurora knows other people have to like D, D is a good person, D is my friend." as she spoke her voice became sadder and sadder. "What will Aurora do without D? What if Aurora gets scarred and there is no D around for her to hug?" She added, laying her head down on his shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But Aurora, no one at the school likes me. They hit me, they chase me, they insult me!" D explained. "It's....Aurora, there are very bad people at my school. They don't like me because...." Jealous of my wealth? For being stupid? For being physically weak? Weird? I jack off to anime girls? "They just don't like me, Aurora. I doubt they ever will. Even the teachers are mean! The pick on kids like me!"
Aurora looked completely sad. "But...your good D...no one should be mean to you." She said sadly. "Im not mean to D right? Not everyone can be bad...there has to be some good people..." She insisted weakly. She didnt want to believe D, she didnt want to think he was so miserable, but he had never lied to her as far as she knew and had told her everything she knew. She wondered why people would be so mean, why they would pick on D. "If they are all mean then dont go...Stay here with Aurora, she isnt mean..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
D sighed and shook his head. "No, you're the nicest person I know, and there are good people in the world...Just...not at my school. Atleast not to me," he said, sadly. "I have to go, Aurora, I don't have a choice, it's the law," he sighed. He then looked at Aurora and gently pet her head. "I can bring you, but it won't be a good place. I'll be bullied around, and there may be people who try to hurt you. I promise though, I'll do my best to protect you. You don't have to go though, you can stay here. I still have to go though," Daniel said, sadly.