Bondage queens.
08-29-2009, 05:59 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Katt whimpered slightly from the slightly painful feeling, her pussy stinging slightly from the earlier whipping, "Mistress, that hurts." she clenched her muscles slightly, trying to ease the pain.

"Come on slave, I'm getting bored," Mindy warned, "You don't want to see how I cure my boredom with my pets." she said.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

08-29-2009, 09:28 PM,
"Mmm, don't worry, pet...Mistress will make you feel better." Vook purred, kissing Katt's lips gently, rubbing the feline's clit with one finger, that finger glowing softly as it rubbed the feline's love button. "Watch, slut..." she grinned, stepping back and letting go of the feline, Katt's clit starting to grow and expand into a fleshy shaft, before her eyes.
08-30-2009, 03:50 AM,
Silvia swallowed hard and felt a pang of fear assault her heart. "I-Im sorry mistress!" she was quick to stutter and she sped up, putting it the rest of the way in. Now she was at a loss. She had never seen a cock before, and so she had no clue what to do with one after it was all the way in. She began to move it around a bit to try to stimulate Mindy, which was oddly working a bit, but was no match for the sensation of an actual fucking.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

08-30-2009, 05:26 PM,
Katt let out a low rumbling purr of pleasure as her clit grew longer and thicker, "Ohhh, mistress, what is this?" she moaned, "It, feels good."

"Mmmmm, not bad my pet," Mindy let out a soft moan, Either she's really inexperiencd, or is a real tease. "But not good enough, hurry it up or I'll show you how it's done." she warned.

08-30-2009, 05:51 PM,
"B-But mistress!" Silvia pleaded weakly. "I-I have never...never seen this done b-before...Im r-real new at th-this." Silvia began to think, trying to clear some of the panic in her head. She realized she had gotten the best results while putting it in and so she withdrew the plastic prick about halfway and then thrust it back in faster than she had before. She gulped and hoped this was what her mistress wanted and hoped they would just go back to eating each other out since that was easier and at least gave both of them pleasure.

08-31-2009, 12:33 AM,
"Mm, you'll see in a moment, slut." Vook purred, watching as Katt's clit grew and grew, finally stopping when it was about ten inches long, looking much like a penis, with the exception of it having no 'head'. The dragoness then grasped the shaft, and began to stroke it up and down, grinning, the huge clitoris now extremely sensitive to touch, even the slightest touch to it bringing immense pleasure to Katt. "How does it feel, slut?" she asked, purring softly as she stroked Katt's enormous clit.
08-31-2009, 03:25 AM,
Mindy arched her back up slightly, letting out a long moan of satisfaction, "There ya go girl, just like that." she moaned softly, "Here, maybe this'll make it a bit easier for you." she smiled as she spun around, lying on her back, grabbing Silvia's shoulder's and pulling her down ontop of herself, smashing their breasts together as she kissed her, rubbing her ass.

"AHHHHH!!" Katt cried out in pleasure as Vook grabbed her clit, before she even began to stroke it, "Ohhh, m-mistress, it's, ahhhh," she could barely even form complete sentences, everytime she tried to talk all that came out were moans or growls of pleasure, she soon began thrusting her hips upwards, driving her clit through Vook's hands.

08-31-2009, 03:41 AM,
Silvia was taken by surprise as she was suddenly pulled on top of her mistress. Her surprised gasp was cut short by Mindy's lips as they suddenly kissed. Silvia felt her breasts mash against her mistress's and felt her mistress rub her tender ass and moaned softly into the kiss, her own hands wandering over her mistress's back as her hips thrust in and out in short quick thrusts.

08-31-2009, 07:10 AM,
"That's what I thought, my pretty kitty." Vook purred with a soft giggle, firmly gripping Katt's 'cock' as she thrust her hips, the dragoness doing the same, giving a swift, powerful thrust, burying her cock into Katt's pussy, letting out a deep murr of pleasure. "Mmmrrr...I bet you're feeling much better now, aren't you?" she murred, leaning forward a bit as she began to fuck Katt's pussy, smirking down at the feline.
08-31-2009, 05:12 PM,
Mmm that loosened her up a bit. Mindy thought, moaning into the kiss. Her hands moved slowly over Silvia's ass, rubbing over her pussy. Letting it enter only slightly, she moved away from the kiss, "Mmm, that's much better. Does it feel good fucking another girl?" she purred.

"Ahhh, oh god," Katt roared in pleasure, her pussy clenching around Vook's cock as she came, her pussy juices gushing out over the dragon's crotch, drenching her own fur with her juices.