Join our server on Discord

(A Zero and Silver Production) The Unforeseen Stay
Serenity nearly cried as she was given the mushroom and licked it to make sure it was real. She gasped at the flavor and pulled it into the pocket with her as she said "Thank you master!" She then disappeared into his pocket, nibbling away at the mushroom she had been given, happy to finally eat something that she not only like but also gave her power.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex couldn't help, but laugh as he watched the girl disappear into his pocket with the mushroom. "How cute," he said as he put the fruits in a bag, and brought a few mushrooms as well before walking down a random hallway. We have the some fruits for you Silvia he told his lover as he walked down the passage.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Thank you master! Silvia said over their link. After a few minutes, Serenity popped her head back up and looked around. "Someone is near..." She said softly. "I dont know what it is though." She said softly. Suddenly a large and imposing form entered Alex's view at the far end of the hallway. He was huge, closer to seven feet than to six and covered in black knight armor. in one hand he clutched a sword, dripping with blood and curved and decorated with barbs and spikes. But that was hardly the most disturbing aspect about him.

In his left hand he held the still gasping remains of what was once a soldier of some kind. The man wore half leather half mail armor with no helmet and was bleeding badly. The reason was revealed when the black knight came all the way around the corner and revealed that even though he was holding the man by the neck, he was not holding the entire man. The gasping carcass in his hand had been ripped in half at his waist, leaving only his upper body. Behind them was a trail of blood and gore that led all the way back to the door.

Serenity eeped and hid inside the pocket, so the only sound that remained was that of the knights breathing as he stared at Alex from across the room, and then slowly began to make his way towards them, still clutching the dying man.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took a step back, for a second consumed by fear, but he stood his ground. A mistake in combat, is letting your opponent know your afraid. "My name is Alexander Hunter. I mean you know harm. I don't want to fight, but if you attack me, I will defend myself," he stated, and moved out of the large figures way, ready to unleash his tentacles in he had to fight.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
The figure stopped and considered him for a second. "What a...peculiar name." He rasped. Now that he was closer, it was easy to see that his black armor was slicked in blood and a heavy metallic taste settled into the air around him. "Where am." He asked, his voice commanding and making it clear that to not answer was to die.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A tavern, that exists between dimensions. There is no way out, unless you find the hidden key," Alex replied. "If I may...who are you?"

----------

"YOU WILL!" Hunter roared , and suddenly pulled his finger out and stuck in four fingers into her asshole. "A slave, BEGS! BEG! Beg for Mike to stop! BEG!" he screamed, using his other hand to squeeze her breasts.
The knight didnt answer and instead just looked around for a moment before pointing his sword at Alex threateningly. "You will place me back in my dimension sorcerer or you will die!" His order was absolute, and his threat valid. Serenity, who was still in Alex's pocket, trembled as she heard the exchange. If the knight took one more step then he would be within striking distance of Alex, and that would be very very bad.

----------

Ren cried out in pain as her breasts were roughly squeezed and her ass nearly fisted. "Fuck you!" She screamed, trying to kick him in the face. She didnt manage to hit his face, but did kick Hunter hard in the chest with both legs. Renamon had been unable to put up such a fight before, but now she was more than strong enough to move her knees.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Whoa whoa whoa!" Alex yelled, and fell to his knees. "I didn't bring you here! I'm trapped here, just like you!" he said, before realizing what he was doing. he quickly got off the ground and took a fighting stance. "I don't want to fight, but if you attack me I will fight back. I would prefer though, if you ally yourself with me, or at the very least leave me alone. There are very evil people here."
"Is that a threat?" the knight asked, not the least bit amused. Standing before him was a scrawny (by his standards) human in strange clothing and with the light smell of magic about him. He had no weapon and since he had just left a battle field that seemed very strange. There was only one obvious conclusion, he was a mage of some sort. "IF you fight with me mage, you will die." He stated coldly. He took another step, and his sword could now reach Alex. He raised it high. "I will tell you again, return me or face death!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I am not a mage! I am a human, albeit with altered DNA, but a human none the less. I do not care who you are! If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you get!" he yelled, and suddenly three tentacles shot out of the back of his shirt, two of which hit the ground and pushed him up and back and the third tried to punch the man's face.

----------------

Hunter growled as she kicked him, and pulled back of his hands to hold her legs back. "I will break you!" he yelled, squeezing her legs with his hands, his claws digging into her. "I will break you for Grace!" he roared as he crushed her legs.